Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes (2224 Views)

Poll: Winner of the Semi Finals (Cast your votes)

Dblock (Messiah): 37% (6 votes)
Gbade X: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Gbade X V. Shishi Biggs / Gbade.x Versus Naijafan / Crayola Vs. Gbade. x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 5:32am On Aug 25, 2007
What, I'm just been ril.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by PoDeep(m): 9:48am On Aug 25, 2007
@ Jduck,

is someone using your ID? 'cos i know u didn't just say that. That'd be the only explanation, so u better explain yo'self son. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 9:59am On Aug 25, 2007
you know Po', i was just about saying the same thing. Jduck, what the Bleep was that about? me and you ain't got beef, so whassup with that? Unless, someone is using ur ID as Po' Deep suggested. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by k0be: 10:29am On Aug 25, 2007
i dazzle with texts
yes bro i razzle with words
not a murderer, those psycho freaks demolish with swords
tear you with lines, leave you breathless panting for help
now you comatose, asking my entourage to help
9-1-1, here they come to give you some shots
slipped you a pill, like a beast I left you to die
i'm void of emotions, led you to your fatal demise
vividly stoic, leaving stumpies visibly scared
the lyrical goth, OGs call me k0be the god

uhmmm what is this i just wrote? even i don't understand, just being creative i guess
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Jduck13(m): 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yo if babluku doesnt say nothing does that mean I automatically advance if yaw dont agree then tell me and ill think of another way.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mukina2: 5:28pm On Aug 25, 2007
Blockhead i will beat you o grin grin wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Jduck13(m): 6:14pm On Aug 25, 2007
Yo my bad man I didnt mean to put Gbade I meant to put hustla and i meant to say quit messin wit Gbade my bad bro
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by HYBRIDX(m): 2:52pm On Aug 26, 2007
kool show,

honestly, i will give it to GBADE X for this reasons----------

i got bored reading tru dblocks rhymes,but the first 5 lines of gbade x was awesome,

really wish to have to battle gbadex some time in the future,the pleasure will be all mine,
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2007
These Cats running they mouths, but I don't see what they talking about.

Gbade X is something.

But his lines were an insult to me. wink

Polls closing 5th of September. wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by AfroCynic: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2007
me winning dblock is like killing an ant with a sledgehammer/

I'll vote for gbade x as soon as he explains how the above line makes sense!
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by HYBRIDX(m): 1:54pm On Aug 27, 2007
@ dblock
if u are a cat with nine lifes well,gbade x just snatched one of it,gbade x verbally murdered u man, will like to battle u anyways,why dont u fix a time and the public be the judge, may be i migth just get to snatch ur remaining 8 lifes cat, about insults,why the hell do u think its called "battle rap",its all about insult kid,better recorgnise.
so when do we get to do battle,hope u arent scared of the HYRID-X.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by johnnygan(m): 3:11pm On Aug 27, 2007
Honestly, Hiphop is evil.
You are so meek G.X and you scared of me.
Hahaha.
Wait for , Till then, *** sneaks out ***
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 8:21am On Aug 28, 2007
AfroCynic:

me winning dblock is like killing an ant with a sledgehammer/

I'll vote for gbade x as soon as he explains how the above line makes sense!

yo, this is still gbade, sorry about the name change. anyways, Afrocynic, what i meant by that line was that defeating dblock would be too easy. either ways, that 's what i meant. wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 9:02am On Aug 28, 2007
HYBRID-X:

@ dblock
if u are a cat with nine lifes well,gbade x just snatched one of it,gbade x verbally murdered u man, will like to battle u anyways,why don't u fix a time and the public be the judge, may be i migth just get to snatch your remaining 8 lifes cat, about insults,why the hell do u think its called "battle rap",its all about insult kid,better recorgnise.
so when do we get to do battle,hope u arent scared of the HYRID-X.

Yo Gbade X is tight, but the shit he dropped is average.

I'll take you player.

I aint never turned down a challenge. wink

Messiah.

When I said insult, I meant, either Gbade X's game was off, or he was foolin with me.

He's Rhymes just didn't seem all that tight, least not for a Tourney.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2007
@ dblock,

is there going to be a second round?
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 7:33am On Aug 29, 2007
There was meant to be one, as in the case of You and Menike, but it all depends on what you want. wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 8:58am On Aug 29, 2007
I'm willing to go a 2nd round, if you are. That'd be fair since you feel i didn't come as strong as you expected. So, which way?
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by AfroCynic: 11:29am On Aug 29, 2007
I would like to see a 2nd round, with less forced punchlines and more attention to the verse.

Let the battle commence!
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2007
Aite then.

we'll have a second round.

Watch this space.

Messiah.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2007
word, since u spat first the 1st round, i'ma oblige you and spit 1st this second round.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2007
so, dblock when do i spit? this is 29th, could we do it say, tomorrow? either ways, holla when you're online
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Jduck13(m): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2007
Yo man yaw gonna have to settle this soon so I can battle yaw for the crown.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by HYBRIDX(m): 3:54pm On Sep 08, 2007
@wordsmith

your word play's the worst play
u's a cripple because your games lame

bitch say ma name
hybrid-xxxxxx shhh slipt your brain

my cheap shots bury your fame
wordsmith?,,,,get a better name

keep your chain am hurr to entertain
hope u came wit an uMbrella

my nine's about to rain
heavy shells,brake spells

thunder bolt clashes
first class trip to hell

yes! d name wordsmith rings a bell
hybrid-x ! beats war drums in your ear

i am thick like nike gears--wears---
---nobody's wearing bugle boy jeans hurr

am r leave u in crutches,
u aint got arms ,how u going to bear grudges

negro please,u jus a word-smith
the only bones u crushing r chicken wings

wordsmith : "damn, i gotta go. Wrote this shit on my mobile just now".

hybrid-x : double damn,i gotta come. Wrote this when i was having a shit,then i tot of my homeboy wordshit,i mean
wordsmith

KEEP IT COMING HOMMIE wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2007
dude, u simply didn't have to reply on this thread, that was annoying. your thread was enough for that.

@ dblock,

where are you, dammit? Get ur ass out here, we need to settle this shit. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by menike(m): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2007
yo I got a quic question y'all

where tha fu*ck is everybodi - Nairaland ain't what it used to b niggas

all I c now is pu**ssy wannabees both on this thread n' otha threads too

@real niggas

dblock, thecolonel ,paddy_lo, jduck ,tianshie ,mukina, xtiano, gbadex

lets gets some real sh**t crackin' - this wasn't always borin' as it is now

@all u new clowns
Enjoy ya stay cusz it might not last long when I come through

Holla @ ya boi
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by HYBRIDX(m): 2:00pm On Sep 11, 2007
@wordsmith

sorry man,it was a mistake from my side.i apologise .if it was something i could reverse i would have done it the moment i realised.
peace man
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 10:02am On Sep 13, 2007
Wordsmith:

dude, u simply didn't have to reply on this thread, that was annoying. your thread was enough for that.

@ dblock,

where are you, dammit? Get your ass out here, we need to settle this shit. . .

Sup Players and Playettes

Technical difficulties.lol. Power Surge, blew ma compter to bits

Well the polls closed on the fifth.

if yall still want me to drop a 2nd round, I might be able to work something, but otherwise this Round has been settled.

What's up with Jducks battle.

Hey Menike Sup.

It's good to be back nikkers
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Wordsmith(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2007
@ dblock,

it all depends on you, if u want a second round, then you have it. You can simply shift the closing dates for the polls or make a new ond. Still waiting for your reply.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by bolajibaok(m): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2007
i think dblock is sicker , but i can fall any of this two mcs anytime , am lyrically ill too, but i think i prefer to battle dblock

bjpumpin the illest

check this
my flows is so sickle
it will leave ur body cells in a shackle of a twinkle
niggas will think u got infected with a sickle
i diss with ease and spit rhymes that displease ur faces
just to deface you with my anus faeces
and grease ur basics just to repay ur fees
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by bolajibaok(m): 11:16pm On Oct 20, 2007
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-87445.0.html#msg1602869

unbelievable the hottest thread at the moment check it out
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by menike(m): 7:24am On Oct 21, 2007
bolajibaok:

bjpumpin the illest

check this
my flows is so sickle
it will leave your body cells in a shackle of a twinkle
niggas will think u got infected with a sickle
i diss with ease and spit rhymes that displease your faces
just to deface you with my anus faeces
and grease your basics just to repay your fees

Yea a reply pls
I'll take ya head n' hit that sh*t continously on the toilet sit
Nigga ya game is so wack
So pls go Rest In Peace
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mailmalc(m): 1:43am On Oct 23, 2007
Bolaji, Menike says
So please go Rest In Peace

Hope u'll listen to his advice this time grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Challenges Are You Facing As An Upcoming Artiste? Let's Help You Solve Them / Happy 73rd Birthday Don Williams The Gentle Giant / Download: Rich Homie Quan Ft. Rick Ross – Think About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.