Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) (49318 Views)

Onyejeocha Still Suffering From Shock Of Defeat By Amobi Ogah — LP (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) / 650 PDP Members Destroy Their Membership Cards In Abak, Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by babalarge(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
My people,it is finished...Obedience is the only way to go. Eh clear!
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by shinealight(m): 10:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kurutinto:
Best move

APC as a party (plus their supporters) is of the devil.

Sometimes, I just wonder what they will campaign with after destroying Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by cochexky: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
kponkedenge:
I remember in 2015 when Igbos took the fall for not voting for Buhari, it's not as if it was only Igbos that didn't vote for him..... Other tribes including majority of the South South and minority in the SW and other regions.

But it was only Igbos that was singled out for ridicule, all forms of derogatory words were used on them, at the end of the day, Buhari turned out to be a disaster...... Those same people never came out openly to issue apologies for their poor choice plus insults on a major tribe.

Now most of them doubled down and have taken Tinubu's side as usual.... The only reason most of them are supporting Tinubu is because he's Yoruba, and not like they feel he's healthy or capable enough to pilot a very complex country like Nigeria.

It's almost 2 months since the APC presidential primaries and he hasn't even sat for an interview as to how he plans on handling the numerous issues Nigerians face today...... But his supporters don't care, they are playing the same script they played and installed Buhari.

By the time we get it wrong this time, maybe fuel would have reached 1000/litre and the security situation would so worsen that it will become almost impossible to go anywhere without being kidnapped or robbed.

May God help you guys when that time comes.

My problem with these folks is that they are so blind and deaf. Not the they are gaining anything but just to be opposite and cause harm to themselves .

They are the major issues we have in this country.

For me, I call them stupid illiterates.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by cochexky: 10:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
cochexky:

My problem with these folks is that they are so blind and deaf. Not the they are gaining anything but just to be opposite and cause harm to themselves .

They are the major issues we have in this country.

For me, I call them stupid illiterates.

Not that they are enjoying what they are facing.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Trypant(f): 10:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fiscus105:
The way Obi is gaining momentum I believe Tinubu camp will be jittery o. If he can sustain the tempo til election time, Jihadist will be disgraced at the poll

The hunger in the land will always be a reminder that Obi is needed to help us out!

Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Lovelive: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Zeeknow3245:
This plan is working. PDP will have their members in LP. When Atiku wins they decamp. LP is PDP lite cool

Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
[quote author=Lovelive post=115263556][/quote]
Another Obidient
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Lovelive: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
A real Bat-stard

Zeeknow3245:

Another Obidient
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lovelive:
A real Bat-stard

Everybody wey no Support you is Batified�. As usual daft brains of Obi urchins
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Lovelive: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Anyone who doesn't support you hate Tinubu/Apc. As usual concrete rettarded

Zeeknow3245:

Everybody wey no Support you is Batified�. As usual daft brains of Obi urchins
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lovelive:
Anyone who doesn't support you hate Tinubu/Apc. As usual concrete rettarded

No vex boss. I thought I was arguing with someone with brains. Later then
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Lovelive: 11:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
You are interacting with someone with brain not "brains" like you zombie who derails often.

Rettarded Bat-stard

Zeeknow3245:

No vex boss. I thought I was arguing with someone with brains. Later then
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Zeeknow3245(m): 11:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lovelive:
You are interacting with someone with brain not "brains" like you zombie who derails often.

Rettarded Bat-stard

Exactly what I said earlier. No brains
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Lovelive: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Rettarded Bat-stard zombie with "brains"

Zeeknow3245:

Exactly what I said earlier. No brains
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by farukg2(m): 12:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Vote kwankwaso 2023
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by tony1way: 1:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Still far below 500 people
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by toprealman: 3:13am On Aug 01, 2022
CONGRATS Peter Obi.... Nigerians are really tired of APC's induced hardship.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Abdu81: 4:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Once tinubu apologizes for the endsars mascre I will vote for him.

Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by joe4christ(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2022
kponkedenge:
I remember in 2015 when Igbos took the fall for not voting for Buhari, it's not as if it was only Igbos that didn't vote for him..... Other tribes including majority of the South South and minority in the SW and other regions.

But it was only Igbos that was singled out for ridicule, all forms of derogatory words were used on them, at the end of the day, Buhari turned out to be a disaster...... Those same people never came out openly to issue apologies for their poor choice plus insults on a major tribe.

Now most of them doubled down and have taken Tinubu's side as usual.... The only reason most of them are supporting Tinubu is because he's Yoruba, and not like they feel he's healthy or capable enough to pilot a very complex country like Nigeria.

It's almost 2 months since the APC presidential primaries and he hasn't even sat for an interview as to how he plans on handling the numerous issues Nigerians face today...... But his supporters don't care, they are playing the same script they played and installed Buhari.

By the time we get it wrong this time, maybe fuel would have reached 1000/litre and the security situation would so worsen that it will become almost impossible to go anywhere without being kidnapped or robbed.

May God help you guys when that time comes.

I definitely would not be in Nigeria with you people. The country can implode for all I care, I cannot go down with stewpid people who hope for the best but repeatedly keep making wrong political choices as if they are cursed.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Shevchenkko: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2022
MuslimIgbo:
They will definitely regret it.

No IPOB terrorist useless corrupt Pandora OSU pig can win election in Nigeria.
This urchin is in severe pain.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by VirileNelly2420: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
No election in Biafraland in 2023

Mazi Simon Ekpa
He talk am for Anambra election.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by MuslimIgbo: 8:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Shevchenkko:
This urchin is in severe pain.
This urchin is in severe pains grin
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Omik111(m): 9:19am On Aug 01, 2022
God is in control, is time for Nigeria to work again
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by Phcmayor(m): 10:14am On Aug 01, 2022
PDP is the highest fraud especially in the south east region
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by nuelyoyo(m): 12:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
franchasofficia:
Labour Party structure is gradually growing. Take a look at some of the secret backers of Peter Obi's Presidency!

The list below:

Governor Nyesome Wike Rivers State
Governor Ortom Emmanuel Benue State
Governor Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom State
Governor Nasir El Rufai Kaduna State
Governor Makinde Abiodun Oyo State
Governor Simon Lalong Plateau State
Governor Okezie Ikpeazu Abia State

Other Notable Nigerians below:

Gen. Olusegun Obasanjo (Rtd)
Ango Abdulahi
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Sen. Orji Uzo Kalu
Chief Abraham Adesanya
Gen. Theophilus Danjuma (Rtd)
Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar (Rtd)
Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi
Aisha Yesufu
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
Pastor Enenche
Bishop David Oyedepo
Bishop Abioye
Pastor Ibiyeome
I am delighted at this news, but I am surprised to see El-rufai's name on the list, considering the fact that Tinubu made him campaign DG, as well as his religious fanaticism.
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by yungcheda(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
They should also burn the parties
Re: APC & PDP Women In Adamawa Burning Their Membership Cards And Joined LP(video) by luluosas(m): 9:58am On Aug 02, 2022
The movement of the people

Yusuf Buhari Welcome Back Billboard Got Nigerians Talking (Photos) / Lagos Demolishes Monkey Village, Residents Displaced / Yemi Osinbajo & Yusuf Buhari At IFTAR In Abuja (Photo)