Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,545 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) (11456 Views)

In Brazil Women Love Tan Lines on their body(photos, 18+) / Lady Thanks God For Blessing Her With Endowed Body (Photos) / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Can you imagine?

Many people don't know the name of the line that separates the two buttocks.

When I was in ss3 I was the assistant headboy..We had serious argument on what is the supposed name of that part of human..My headboy said "line and anus", therefore the name is "Linus" while I called it "Yansh divider" grin

Not quite long when I got to know that it's called intergluteal cleft or just gluteal cleft, butt or natal cleft.

I hope you now know.

Victor Jalingo.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Greattestman: 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Informative

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good to know.
Na agbo me I wan sell
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Stillwhites(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
EmiDon11 I need you here.

NB: you didn't call me back.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
butt crack na!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
Good to know. Na agbo me I wan sell
Which one cum be agbo?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
SlayerOfSatanst:
Which one cum be agbo?
Check signature,your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

When I was in ss3 I was the assistant headboy..We had serious argument on what is the supposed name of that part of human..My headboy said "line and anus", therefore the name is "Linus" while I called it "Yansh divider" grin

Not quite long when I got to know that it's called intergluteal cleft or just gluteal cleft, butt or natal cleft.

I hope you now know.

Victor Jalingo.

That’s what we call the “ bottom line “

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by lilfresh96(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's called Gluteal cleft
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Abyounghammed(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yansh
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Josbreed: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abyounghammed:
Yansh

Nyash not yansh.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pubic Symyphsis
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by 3gpvids: 11:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na yansh road
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by dhiqson(m): 11:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheesy

G strings divider cheesy
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by austine4real(m): 11:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Stillwhites:
EmiDon11 I need you here.

NB: you didn't call me back.
bro no verse
Something came over
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Stillwhites(m): 6:53am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
bro no verse
Something came over
No qualms..We're together na.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Stillwhites:
No qualms..We're together na.
wetin dey sub?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 7:37am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
wetin dey sub?
Everything dey good o..how ur side na?
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

I hope you now know.

Victor Jalingo.
thats nyash divider nah
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
Everything dey good o..how ur side na?
fine o

Quote me with that stuff nah
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
thats nyash divider nah
I don talk am for up there na.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 7:43am On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
I don talk am for up there na.
na nyash divider
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
fine o
Quote me with that stuff nah
Abeg remind me o
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by VictorUSA(m): 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
na nyash divider
what happen na
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by EmiDon11: 8:01am On Aug 01, 2022
VictorUSA:
what happen na
pick up guy
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by Stillwhites(m): 8:07am On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
pick up guy
I picked but u ended it.
Re: What Is The Name Of This Part Of The Body? (photos) by henndukwe18: 10:34am On Aug 01, 2022
i prefer linus

(1) (Reply)

**Dreads are Sexy (pics)** / Guys Can You Eat This Strange Looking Cucumber?(Photos). / Wife Exposes Chat Of Her Husband And Pastors Wife, Cries Out For Help (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.