Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (27931 Views)

Deji And Modella Are Fake Bbnaija Season 7 Housemates / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by oluwaseyi0: 8:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
you no perceive the odour when she enter?

Nope

I guess it's cause I'm not demented
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Nope

I guess it's cause I'm not demented
na because you no get TV jo
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by oluwaseyi0: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
na because you no get TV jo

Or because I'm not watching the back of my TV grin
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Or because I'm not watching the back of my TV grin
you get light? For where? Na who dash monkey banana?
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by akinbode1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
youngestuk:

Amount and location?

Redemption camp, Mower, Ogun State.

#2.8M
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
Lol. You dey there? Abi your TV dey transmit odour
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by justicechichex: 9:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:

U knw say as i no folo u dey for the huz, na em make i no perceive.. Una dey worry oh.
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Arizoner: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ebubu3:
Imagine
Even my coworker in a private hospital fine pass this girl
This set has the ugliest set
Thumbs up to nengi and tasha set
the girls no follow at all
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by oluwaseyi0: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
you get light? For where? Na who dash monkey banana?

You mean electricity or power?

Yeah, it's really improved of recent, I'm surprised too

My gen has been less busy of recent
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Agricaddict(m): 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
tongue
Realtalk20:
Does anyone care about this show at all? undecided

I think not . They are so desperate to gain audiences that they had to bring the old bbnaija live updates threads from the last 10 years to front page grin..the organixerd of this show don't seem to understand the mood in the country.

The youth have suffered, they have been denied jobs, food, wages, normal living standards and yet they think these youths care about this crappy show ?

Those commenting are paid to do so. The youth are tired , exhausted, hungry , thirsty so big brother naija is the last thing on their mind ATM

Don't go and work, be waiting for 2023
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Agricaddict(m): 10:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
Some of the girls felt oppressed by her presence, it was written on their faces. The babe fine, but she get body odour

Body odour? How you take know
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by mrvictornews: 11:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by schurley(m): 11:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
Some of the girls felt oppressed by her presence, it was written on their faces. The babe fine, but she get body odour

Werey grin grin grin
I know her, she no get body odour
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
Imagine

Upload your sister or mama pictures make we judge too. As una no dey like to remember say una dey insult person sister
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by adekS1(m): 1:31am On Aug 01, 2022
I like this fèw comments am seeing on bbnaija stuff...
It shows youths are so determine this time around and Obi movement is real.

Let's keep talking to ppl,selling obi candidature,meet ppl at the grassroot in the east,west,south n north.
Nigeria will be better,av never benefitted anytin from nigeria bfr,all l av had l av always paid for it but na ear l dey use hear am from our elders say they were given scholarship to school on abroad, free milk n stuffs,but see we youths of this generation we are evn paying for darkness.

To me staging bbnaija this year is like insensitivity, we get better things to look after that concern our life pass than that.

OBI 4 PRESIDENT!
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Okobola146: 3:14am On Aug 01, 2022
Agricaddict:

Body odour? How you take know
you know perceive the smell from your TV? abi your nose no dey work again?
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Abdu81: 4:16am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for tinubu.
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Joeyfizzo: 6:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
Imagine

pls shift....is life all abt beauty? Show us ur mum or sister
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ebubu3: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
them fine pass your mama wey get vaginal infection d time I been straff am.
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ebubu3: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Upload your sister or mama pictures make we judge too. As una no dey like to remember say una dey insult person sister
them fine pass your mama wen we been dey straff the time she been get vaginosis
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by macapie20(m): 7:19am On Aug 01, 2022
[s][/s]
Okobola146:
[s]Some of the girls felt oppressed by her presence, it was written on their faces. The babe fine, but she get body odour [/s]

[color=#990000][/color]
You know this, how??
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ijaya123: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Realtalk20:
Does anyone care about this show at all? undecided

I think not . They are so desperate to gain audiences that they had to bring the old bbnaija live updates threads from the last 10 years to front page grin..the organixerd of this show don't seem to understand the mood in the country.

The youth have suffered, they have been denied jobs, food, wages, normal living standards and yet they think these youths care about this crappy show ?

Those commenting are paid to do so. The youth are tired , exhausted, hungry , thirsty so big brother naija is the last thing on their mind ATM

And you’re here commenting about the crappy show?

Don’t you have better things to do ATM?
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ebubu3: 7:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Joeyfizzo:
ur old useless mama no fine reach my dog
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Agricaddict(m): 8:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Okobola146:
you know perceive the smell from your TV? abi your nose no dey work again?

Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
them fine pass your mama wen we been dey straff the time she been get vaginosis
Upload them or rest.

Empty barrel.
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Ebubu3: 5:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bobmarie:
Upload them or rest.

Empty barrel.
I don tell you say them fine pass your sugar mummy mama. Between why e dey pain you pass? Be like you ugly pass this girl wey dey that page? undecided Na your mama i blame.
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Joeyfizzo: 6:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
ur old useless mama no fine reach my dog
I know....guy rest!
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by Joeyfizzo: 6:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ebubu3:
them fine pass your mama wey get vaginal infection d time I been straff am.
for sure, guy rest!
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by ObiweniteGood: 11:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Are you a data vendor,
Are you looking for a way to improve your profit margin in your data business

Here is a chance
Get *Mtn for as low as 215 and airtel for as Low as 235 per gb*

Click the link below and the link would be sent to you
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️
https:///3QdpFCY

You'ld also get commission from your down liners, anything they make a purchase via your link�

Ps: *Strictly for Data Vendors*❗
Get the link by clicking on this link�
https:///3QdpFCY or
https:///23408025505293
Re: Meet Modella, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate by seansage012(m): 7:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ebubu3:
Imagine

That girl is the reigning most gorgeous girl in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023 Bbnaija Season 8 All Stars Vote Results From Week One By Multichoice / Lolade Okusanya Appreciates Toyin Abraham For Lead Role In Ijakumo / BBNaija: What I’ll Do If I Win ₦90 Million Grand Prize – Whitemoney (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.