Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,134 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Please Help Me Suggest What To Do? URGENT! - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Help Me Suggest What To Do? URGENT! (300 Views)

Parents Suggest Bicycle Rides To School As Bus Fees Increase / Suggest A Country I Can Relocate With ₦750k Only / Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Suggest What To Do? URGENT! by YoungThug14: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Good evening and happy Sunday guys!

Please kindly pardon my grammatical errors when you read, thank you!

I have a situation at hand which is……

I’m making plans to travel out of this country (as 9ja Don cast las las) so my immediate elder bro suggest I come join him in Malaysia but I don’t really like Malaysia of which I told him I will prefer Turkey but the problem is that I don’t have a good agent that can help me because I was denied Turkish visa last year that I tired.

After talking to him this evening I’m about considering going to Malaysia of which is not my mind because I really want to get out of this country, he asked if I have gotten the good agent for Turkey and I told him no. He still asked if I don’t want to come to Malaysia? And I said no! He said ok, look for the agent get back to me.

I need a good agent that can help me secure Turkish Visa, I mean a REAL AGENT not FAKE. Also know that I’m not ready to pay anything till I confirm the visa is Real. The money will not be a problem.

Please people in Turkey how is life over there? For me I’m going there to hustle as a street guy, my main is to get a side job there and support my street runs.

Should I join my bro in Malaysia or I should go to Turkey??

Thank you guys for reading.
Re: Please Help Me Suggest What To Do? URGENT! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you know someone in Turkey, you can but its overrated and you don't get a job their only street goons and clothing business.
Malaysia is for street geek and goons and you having a brother their is a plus. Since you are going for hustle Malaysia is pretty cool as per visa process where you don't need to pass through rigorous process like Turkey.
Indonesia, Malaysia is cool but I will choose Indonesia to Malaysia cos I have been in those countries as at 2010.
You can secure visa application by doing it to urself but you need Ndlea/police certificate and other documents to secure your visa.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Suggest What To Do? URGENT! by YoungThug14: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you so much Boss, your words are valid.

(1) (Reply)

DRIVER Trapped In A HILUX JEEP Under A Heavy Truck In A Fatal Accident At Lekki / Affordable Hotels / Canada Visa Process

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.