Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,538 members, 7,830,606 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work (3981 Views)

Have You Ever Been Denied Visa To A Country Before? Share Your Experience / I’m Depressed, I Need To Leave This Country For My Mental Health / Best Country For A Nigerian Medical Doctor To Practise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 05, 2020
Hello Nairalanders!
I'm an MSC holder with very good grades in both MSC and Bsc. I'm just tired of applying for jobs here in Nigeria, I'm a first class graduate and MSC .
I need suggestion on a country to travel to easily where I could get a job and earn something.
I need a job to do no matter how small, I just want to earn something and save and use that money to start a business.

I'm ready to do any types of menial jobs except washing dead bodies or working in toilets. But I don't mind sweeping, Washing plates, housemaids, nanny, etc
But I need the travelling to be easier than Canadian permanent Residence whatever as I'm tired of it. Ive done Eca, Wes, remaining IELTS. I can't apply for scholarships because I don't even have money for data or sending transcripts.

I also wants it to be 150k or less than 150k because I do not have money.
I mentioned Canadian because I'm currently processing it, but they won't pass me in IELTS so I'm kinda tired. I hate the exam already, as I kept failing what I once scored an 8 in, that is the speaking test. I got an 8 in the speaking Test the first time I wrote it, after reading so hard the second time, I kept getting 6.5 in speaking test. How is that even possible?

I have many skills I can use to fetch me money but I need money to make those skills fetch me money, even if it is small money, as small as #10,000, I don't have it. I already have my business plans and all, but I need to first work to save something and kickstart it, at this moment, there's no where to get such money, as my parents are not supportive likewise my family members.
I tried getting menial jobs in Nigeria, there's no menial jobs that I could get, most times, most people don't believe me when I say I need those menial jobs, they think I'm too big for those jobs.

Even teaching jobs, I couldn't get because the man thinks he pays just 10k and I won't want to collect it. So many stories like that,and in my home town, my parents will not allow me to do any dirty jobs. My look is a disadvantage to me, as no one will employ me as a sales girl or anything like that

I can only raise #150k for the travelling, and willing to work hard there. I just need to make some money to start my business and earning something. Thanks

No one will give me #150k if I want to start a business, but if I get to travel, I think I can still try to get it. But I need to be there to work

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 05, 2020
I don't have #150k to start any business please, I will have to lie that I got a job in travelling to somewhere before I can get that #150k from people like my parents

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by EngrMarve(m): 1:55pm On May 05, 2020
Which state do you reside?
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
Advice

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 1:57pm On May 05, 2020
EngrMarve:
Which state do you reside?
Ekiti
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by EngrMarve(m): 1:58pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Ekiti
Distance though
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 05, 2020
EngrMarve:

Distance though
Why did you ask? You want to employ me?
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 05, 2020
Would be happy if you do
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by olamidedivotee: 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
Finland

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by EngrMarve(m): 2:12pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Why did you ask? You want to employ me?
At least do the little I can.
What interests me is that you are a lady and you are not talking about looking for a man that will give you money in exchange for your body.
I commend you for that.

God is by your side, keep it real, it will be a story someday

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 05, 2020
I can move

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:14pm On May 05, 2020
EngrMarve:

At least do the little u can.
What interests me is that you are a lady and you are talking about looking for a man that will give you money in exchange for your body.
I commend you for that.

Thank you
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 05, 2020
olamidedivotee:
Finland
I'm intrested, so far income will be more than expenditure.
Tell me how please
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by STENON(f): 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
What's your first class BSc and MSc degree in?
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 05, 2020
EngrMarve:

At least do the little I can.
What interests me is that you are a lady and you are not talking about looking for a man that will give you money in exchange for your body.
I commend you for that.

I don't like collecting money from people

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by olamidedivotee: 2:23pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

I'm intrested, so far income will be more than expenditure.
Tell me how please
Search the cost of living in Finland
In Finland there's only 4 working days and working hours is 6 hours
To obtain citizenship in Finland is not hard like that of UK

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 2:29pm On May 05, 2020
olamidedivotee:

Search the cost of living in Finland
In Finland there's only 4 working days and working hours is 6 hours
To obtain citizenship in Finland is not hard like that of UK
Ok, thanks so much for this
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nat404: 5:09pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Hello Nairalanders!
I'm an MSC holder with very good grades in both MSC and Bsc. I'm just tired of applying for jobs here in Nigeria, I'm a first class graduate and MSC .
I need suggestion on a country to travel to easily where I could get a job and earn something.
I need a job to do no matter how small, I just want to earn something and save and use that money to start a business.

I'm ready to do any types of menial jobs except washing dead bodies or working in toilets. But I don't mind sweeping, Washing plates, housemaids, nanny, etc
But I need the travelling to be easier than Canadian permanent Residence whatever as I'm tired of it. Ive done Eca, Wes, remaining IELTS. I can't apply for scholarships because I don't even have money for data or sending transcripts.

I mentioned Canadian because I'm currently processing it, but they won't pass me in IELTS so I'm kinda tired. I hate the exam already, as I kept failing what I once scored an 8 in, that is the speaking test. I got an 8 in the speaking Test the first time I wrote it, after reading so hard the second time, I kept getting 6.5 in speaking test. How is that even possible?

I have many skills I can use to fetch me money but I need money to make those skills fetch me money, even if it is small money, as small as #10,000, I don't have it. I already have my business plans and all, but I need to first work to save something and kickstart it, at this moment, there's no where to get such money, as my parents are not supportive likewise my family members.
I tried getting menial jobs in Nigeria, there's no menial jobs that I could get, most times, most people don't believe me when I say I need those menial jobs, they think I'm too big for those jobs.

Even teaching jobs, I couldn't get because the man thinks he pays just 10k and I won't want to collect it. So many stories like that,and in my home town, my parents will not allow me to do any dirty jobs. My look is a disadvantage to me, as no one will employ me as a sales girl or anything like that

I can only raise #150k for the travelling, and willing to work hard there. I just need to make some money to start my business and earning something. Thanks

No one will give me #150k if I want to start a business, but if I get to travel, I think I can still try to get it. But I need to be there to work
You need the right book for IELTS test but unfortunately, it's not free. Those who bought it from me passed the test with flying colours.

Do not let your dreams go in tatters. Also check out this link below as well. It's Germany.
https://myscholarshipsnetwork.com/fully-funded-daad-masters-scholarships-germany-2020/amp/
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by ednut1(m): 5:13pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:
Hello Nairalanders!

get a tutor for ielts. I wrote it 7 times now i have my. Canada pr. There is no country you can go to with 150k. Only canada and Australia that you can apply for their pr without job offer. So try your luck applying for jobs in Europe. Hard but who knows

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Hotspotbro(m): 5:26pm On May 05, 2020
Syria
Yemen
Palestine
Pyongyang, North Korea.

DONT quote ME.

6 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
get a tutor for ielts. I wrote it 7 times now i have my. Canada pr. There is no country you can go to with 150k. Only canada and Australia that you can apply for their pr without job offer. So try your luck applying for jobs in Europe. Hard but who knows
People I have tutored have passed the Ielts. I'm having problems with the speaking, which I once had an 8 when I didn't even prepare well for in the first time but because I had 6.5 in writing, I had to re write, and I got an 8 in all except in speaking that I had 6.5. My last test, I had 8,8.5,8, and 6.5 in speaking. I think its intentionally they did that, since I had an 8 the first time I took it
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
Nat404:
You need the right book for IELTS test but unfortunately, it's not free. Those who bought it from me passed the test with flying colours.

Do not let your dreams go in tatters. Also check out this link below as well. It's Germany.
https://myscholarshipsnetwork.com/fully-funded-daad-masters-scholarships-germany-2020/amp/
Please open your own thread for advertisements. I'm not having problem with IELTS, they intentionally did that.
I had 8, 8.5 except in speaking that I had a 6.5, and my first trial I had an 8 in same speaking that I keep having a 6.5. I have tutored people that have passed as well. So I'm sure they have a problem with marking. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by ednut1(m): 5:49pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

People I have tutored have passed the Ielts. I'm having problems with the speaking, which I once had an 8 when I didn't even prepare well for in the first time but because I had 6.5 in writing, I had to re write, and I got an 8 in all except in speaking that I had 6.5. My last test, I had 8,8.5,8, and 6.5 in speaking. I think its intentionally they did that, since I had an 8 the first time I took it
as you can see you have few other option unless through student visa or Dubai
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 05, 2020
ednut1:
as you can see you have few other option unless through student visa or Dubai
Can someone do marriage own? I'm already desperate.
I mean if I do fake marriage with someone with a PR can I get it
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by ednut1(m): 6:01pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

why should anyone with pr want to do fake marriage with you to risk their own status Be ready to cough us 3 to 5m
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Gerrard59(m): 6:05pm On May 05, 2020
OP, if you studied a STEM course, I recommend the US as a good profile (with yours, you should get admitted for a PhD program which most times are funded) can attract funding. But honestly, 150K cannot sponsor any trip abroad. You need to raise more money going forward.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Skymoore1004: 6:15pm On May 05, 2020
grin you’re mean haha
Hotspotbro:
Syria
Yemen
Palestine
Pyongyang, North Korea.

DONT quote ME.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by chibros02(m): 6:24pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Unless you have someone abroad that's ready to come down here in nigeria and ready to accept your request, Please take it easy don't be at rush before you will end up in the wrong hand.
I started applying for visa 5years ago with desperation, thinking visa is just come and stamps your passport but ended up been denied.

Plan yourself, take it slowly and you will get there
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by paulavon: 6:37pm On May 05, 2020
Somebody with first class should not be writing these. Please take time to surf the internet, there are scholarship opportunities for fìrstclass graduates in different countries. PHD in finland is tuition free.

Acmepreneur:
Hello Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Petyprincess(f): 6:42pm On May 05, 2020
chibros02:

Unless you have someone abroad that's ready to come down here in nigeria and ready to accept your request, Please take it easy don't be at rush before you will end up in the wrong hand.
I started applying for visa 5years with desperation, thinking visa is just come and stamps your passport but ended up been denied severally, I thankGod for today i have something to testify because my UN laissez passer passport can do the magic for me and laissez passer go everywhere.

Plan yourself, take it slowly and you will get there
Please follow this advice! You really sound desperate which is not good! Instead of going into an arranged marriage why not kill two birds with one stone? You can find a foreigner that is interested in you nd can also help you with paper. So think thoroughly b4 making a decision!!

2 Likes

Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:14pm On May 05, 2020
I'll suggest Canada, USA or Australia. Proof of funds for Canada is about N3.5M+ but, could be skipped. Australia and USA proof of funds could be skipped too but, you'll have to save up some more for the travel documents, educational qualifications and flight ticket.
You can consider the fiance visa (K visa), USA have that option and you could work if acquired and change of status.
Re: Suggest A Country For Me To Travel To Work by Nat404: 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
Acmepreneur:

Please open your own thread for advertisements. I'm not having problem with IELTS, they intentionally did that.
I had 8, 8.5 except in speaking that I had a 6.5, and my first trial I had an 8 in same speaking that I keep having a 6.5. I have tutored people that have passed as well. So I'm sure they have a problem with marking. Thanks
Well, I don't want to get entangled with that. IELTS is not really difficult if you have a wide range of vocabulary.

Take care.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Countries For First Time student Travellers. / How To Travel As An Assylum / Overcoming Loneliness: I'm In New Zealand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.