Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,338 members, 7,836,408 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (739 Views)

Man Massaging A Curvy N@ked Woman Spark Outrage, Got People Talking / Jojo, Saudi Lady Marries American Christian, Sparks Outrage / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: . by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
I saw the video earlier and I believe Amanza was right, the person who uploaded the video said the victim was attacked because of a woman.

It's really painful that lots of people were on the street when the event happened, The Nigerian man didn't died immediately, he struggled and wrestled but no one intervened till he was killed. Rather onlookers took pleasure in recording the killing while making some complementary statements in foreign language. It was really painful to watch, in broad day light a man was murdered and no one did anything. It's so sick.

Dear Nigerian brothers, please keep your compliments to yourselves. Unlike in Nigeria where you can whistle at a lady,make suggestive statements and get away with it, you can be killed for it in a foreign land. Be wise.

4 Likes

Re: . by PlayerMeji: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's operation FIRE for FIRE!

We know the Nigerian authority would not feel concerned since it did not happen to any of their officials..

Let the family of the victim do the needful, a word is enough for the wise!
Re: . by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Persephone1:
I saw the video earlier and I believe Amanza was right, the person who uploaded the video said the victim was attacked because of a woman.

It's really painful that lots of people were on the street when the event happened, The Nigerian man didn't died immediately, he struggled and wrestler but no one intervened till he was killed. Rather onlookers took pleasure in recording the killing while making some complementary statements in foreign language. It was really painful to watch, in broad day light a man was murdered and no one did anything. It's so sick.

Dear Nigerian brothers, please keep your compliments to yourselves. Unlike in Nigeria where you can whistle at a lady,make suggestive statements and get away with it, you can be killed for it in a foreign land. Be wise.

nothing justifies this level of provocation meted on this guy, the most disturbing is the onlookers that failed to intervene but rather video a killing scene, Phones and devices has rob humans of their humanity, people would rather video or livestream a dying person than call for help, they care more about likes, shares, comments that don't really add any value to them, The Italian man should be sentenced for murder according to Italian laws but nothing short of death penalty or life imprisonment
Re: . by Nyascobar1414: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Heathrow44:

nothing justifies this level of provocation meted on this guy, the most disturbing is the onlookers that failed to intervene but rather video a killing scene, Phones and devices has rob humans of their humanity, people would rather video or livestream a dying person than call for help, they care more about likes, shares, comments that don't really add any value to them, The Italian man should be sentenced for murder according to Italian laws but nothing short of death penalty or life imprisonment

You get strength for dat evening newspaper matter
Re: . by Acidbath: 11:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You get strength for dat evening newspaper matter

Abiodunjonah, have you treated your genital warts? grin

By the time I am done with you, you will quit f@gg0tary by force. cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by faceland: 12:25am On Aug 01, 2022
It is probably a false accusation of catcalling Filippo Claudio Giuseppe Ferlazzo girlfriend/wife. The Italian beat a physically challenged person (Alika Ogorchukwu) without help from on-lookers. You can see his crushes on the floor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmXuXwP_3AI

(1) (Reply)

She Is So Gigantic Woman And Big Brother Took Shrink Portion / “how I Ended Up Marrying My Abroad-based Sister’s Suitor After Standing In For H / How My Song Will Strengthen Naira Against Dollar(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.