Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number (807 Views)

When A Girl Ask You These 4 Questions, Know That She's Interested In You Already / Guy On Twitter Recount How A Girl Ask For Ice Cream Worth 5k After Meeting Her / MOST PERFECT REPLY: When Are Girl Ask You "Anything For Me"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number by Fez555: 4:13am On Jan 30, 2023
1. Be Confident: Confidence is key when trying to attract someone. It shows that you are self-assured and comfortable in your own skin.

2. Make a Connection: Try to find common ground with the girl. This could be a shared interest, hobby or even a current event. Once you have a connection, it’s easier to build a relationship.

3. Be a Good Listener: Show interest in what the girl has to say. Ask open-ended questions and actively listen to her responses. This will make her feel heard and understood.

Read more>>> https://medicalcaremedia.com/how-to-make-a-girl-ask-for-your-number/
Re: 8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number by naijapikin2(m): 5:10am On Jan 30, 2023
You have a small point op

The main step is

TO HAVE MONEY!
And that's the biggest step.

All other steps are stepless. grin

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: 8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number by MatrixReloaded: 6:54am On Jan 30, 2023
No my brother he is for a long thing
Just a girl I meet three months ago, I have lavish nothing less than 100-200k. Soon I will be heading to busy market to get her a new iPhone 11.
She's just so beautiful to demand and not get what she wanted. Plus I am sure by end of the year she must have saved enough from me to build her family a small condo

naijapikin2:
You have a small point op

The main step is

TO HAVE MONEY!
And that's the biggest step.

All other steps are stepless. grin

You're welcome cool
Re: 8 Steps On How To Make A Girl Ask For Your Number by naijapikin2(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
No my brother he is for a long thing
Just a girl I meet three months ago, I have lavish nothing less than 100-200k. Soon I will be heading to busy market to get her a new iPhone 11.
She's just so beautiful to demand and not get what she wanted. Plus I am sure by end of the year she must have saved enough from me to build her family a small condo

hahahahaha.

(1) (Reply)

Two Friends Embark On Protest Against INEC In Abuja / What's Wrong With Guys Calling One Another BABE / Why Do The Poor Hate The Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.