Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,535 members, 7,861,548 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket (761 Views)

Zahrah Audu Throws Out Tenants, Defies Court Order / Presidential Tribunal Throws Out Inec’s Objection To Atiku’s Petition / Onnoghen’s Conviction, Jihad Against Christians –NCEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Penguin2:

You were just asked to say Amen to the pray that your life and that of your generation to come will forever be like Tinubu and everything he stands for.

Say Amen.

What will that change?

Will it stop Tinubu from being the next president?

I believe I am in talks with an adult
Re: NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket by iSense247: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Penguin2:

You were just asked to say Amen to the pray that your life and that of your generation to come will forever be like Tinubu and everything he stands for.

Say Amen.
Don't mind the wicked CoronaVirusRelo. He doesn't know he is buying a curse upon himself for wishing Nigeria evil.
Re: NCEF Supports Democracy, Throws Out Muslim-Muslim Ticket by Penguin2: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

What will that change?

Will it stop Tinubu from being the next president?

I believe I am in talks with an adult

All this thrash you said is longer than “Amen”.

Isn’t it?

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Resolved To Work As One Big Family And Ensure The Victory Of Tinubu- Amaechi / I Was Busy Impregnating Women While My Mates Were In School - Charley Boy / Atiku Abubakar Will Today Have A Meeting With US Top Officials Inside White Hous

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.