Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,147 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

What My Son Went Through - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What My Son Went Through (1089 Views)

What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander / Nairalanders Whose Pre-Wedding Pictures Went Viral Welcome A Baby Girl / TRUE LIFE STORY: What A Man Went Through In Life for Doing This To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Son Went Through by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 01, 2022
X

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What My Son Went Through by gulfer: 2:54am On Aug 01, 2022
I pray he receives divine and permanent healing in Jesus's name cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by Duchessree(f): 3:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Your situation and that woman own is not the same but we thank God for your son. God will perfect his healing. Amen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Son Went Through by slan87(m): 3:54am On Aug 01, 2022
His healing is permanent IJN
You will live long to eat the fruits of your labor

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by sunnymighty(m): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2022
God bless you Op, you are a true definition of a mother, pls don't give up

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by H0didon(m): 5:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Alaye, your post doesn't correspond with what she said. Some women ehh . Its because he's your son, that's why. Don't try to show anything here.
The other women's pain is understandable. Her husband cheated outside and never told her. Only for the concubine to show up with a child, do you know the pain, the trauma of that case??
Imagine the man had caught HIV, that's how she would have been infected. I don't like it when innocent people suffer for something they don't deserve. Anybody that is against that woman's decision is inconsiderate, evil and wicked undecided.

The husband never told her about it ohh, very wicked man. Its those kinda men that when their wife die today, they will marry another one tomorrow.
Some people were even saying "for better, for worse" Nonsense!!! sad. Even the bible stated that divorce is allowed on the contrary of adultery. You think its easy?? For a woman to see her husband cheating?? Talkless of bringing another child to their matrimonial home...

Taking responsibility is vital in life. What you sow, you reap. You can't suffer what you didn't do... Its good her husband bears the cross himself. Women are not tools, or fools.... I am a redpiller, i stand for justice as well.

Your case is totally different so don't try and compare.

As for your son, he won't die but he will live to see the good works of the lord in the land of the living and may you live long too so you can reap all the fruits of your labour ijn.

As our Ancestors would say "A wise fellow think critically before talking".

5 Likes

Re: What My Son Went Through by Foodqueen(f): 5:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank God for YOUR SON.

The girl in question isn't her daughter. She is doing the right thing by stepping aside so the girl's motjer could come in and take care of her child. Who knows, her mother and other relatives too could step up to help when they discover she isn't alone.

2 Likes

Re: What My Son Went Through by Kasdat5(m): 6:05am On Aug 01, 2022
Brings so much tears to my eye , God bless you & your son ..

2 Likes

Re: What My Son Went Through by Kingkum: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2022
That was great @designllensis. i also thank god that you had the money to see your child through which makes your case different from that of the other lady.

To me, a child condition which is severe beyond management by the parents should be killed to avoid unnecessary stories. Again, children with disabilities who came from a rich family who has the capacity to care for them can be allowed to live.

What i don't understand is how a lady will want to divorce because his husband has a disabled child, i'm still looking for the lady's husband contact to advice him to send that lady back to her parents cos there is no love in their marriage. if it happens that the man himself is down with sickness, that lady will not hesitate to dump his sorry a$$ and go.

May god bless you op, heavens will always look on you in a kind way, you shall not lack IJN and happiness will never depart your home
Re: What My Son Went Through by Channah1(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2022
May his healing be permanent in Jesus name.
Re: What My Son Went Through by Biglittlelois(f): 11:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank God for his healing, but that woman's case and yours are not the same.

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by Ginaz(f): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
i dont understand this thread one bit. if you want to share your testimony pls do and stop trying to drag light and darkness to be same thing.

your son fell sick at 10yrs old. the child on the other thread was born with cerebral palsy which is a condition that can't be cured but only managed, right from birth.

you had the resources to treat your son along with monetary gifts offered by people around you . according to you, the treatment for your son cut up to a million, can you imagine how much more it would cost to take care of a child with cerebral pasly?

the child doesn't belong to the o.p, the child was dropped by her biological mother at the husband's house when she had enough with the suffering of taking care of the sick child with no assistance like you had.

you think you made it on your own abi? if not for God's favor on your son, what would you have done without no help offered to you? if not for the favor from your church cos of God, aunty wenti u for do? na by power?

you want a pregnant woman with no money to take care of a sick child , spend millions she doesn't have? the husband doesn't have money too but that's his burden cos the child belongs to him and not his pregnant wife.

your case and hers are totally not the same. dont jump into conclusion. you didn't 100% carry the load of your son by yourself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Son Went Through by Lighthouse50: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Biblically the woman in the other thread as made the right decision to go. Technically she is nnt a wife since the man's former wife is alive. For her to discover, she needs to go.
Re: What My Son Went Through by JONNYSPUTE(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
...... To God be the glory.
Re: What My Son Went Through by etrouble: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
God is your strength
Re: What My Son Went Through by ZIMDRILL(m): 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lighthouse50:
Biblically the woman in the other thread as made the right decision to go. Technically she is nnt a wife since the man's former wife is alive. For her to discover, she needs to go.

dont assume everyone follows and live by the bible

and dont apply the bible in everything

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by hakeemhakeem(m): 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Go and read about Lionel Messi health history and draw inspiration, God willing your boy will play football
Re: What My Son Went Through by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Thank God your son is better..but I was waiting to see the correlation btw the other thread and this.Hope am not missing something.

2 Likes

Re: What My Son Went Through by ecolime(m): 3:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Designllensis:
[/b][b]I am writing this after reading about the woman that wrote she is about leaving her marriage because of her husband's disabled child.

My 10 year son was a very healthy child but August last year I passed through the worst phase of my life.

we were stuck in the hospital for 2 months, the drug they used to treat him one injection costs 26k,3 shots daily

Then we sought the services of a masseur he worked with him another 3 months.
The hospital bill was in millions,

Inasmuch as I empathise with you, there is no correlation here.

Look at extracts from your story and re-read the woman's account.

The subject in your story is your own son. You birth him and he is your responsibility. Not a lovechild hidden by your husband and then dumped on you by his mother.

Would you go through this stress while you are 7 months pregnant for a child that isn't yours? Cerebral Palsy isn't a temporary ailment. It's permanent (I stand to be corrected)

Your medical bills were in millions. Where do you want the poor innocent lady to get the money from?

I'm sorry to say but you are not making any sense here. No insult intended.

1 Like

Re: What My Son Went Through by frozen70(f): 9:03am On Aug 02, 2022
Designllensis:
I am writing this after reading about the woman that wrote she is about leaving her marriage because of her husband's disabled child.

I felt to sharing my story

My 10 year son was a very healthy child but August last year I passed through the worst phase of my life.My son got infected with encephalitis, he could not sit,eat, walk or do anything for himself.he soiled himself.The worst he was in pains and could not sleep, his two legs became paralyzed,even his hands, neck was bending anyhow, he couldn't even see again.

The thing that happened to my son is endless and I can't even start writing all, they said the survival rate was 20%, we were stuck in the hospital for 2 months, the drug they used to treat him one injection costs 26k,3 shots daily , he was taking it continuously for more than one a month, we did brain scan, endless medical tests.

God will bless the doctor that treated him, he sought the efforts of a consultant pediatric doctor. That woman is a god. People advised we go to general hospital or luth, I refused and I thank God will didn't go

My mum visited me from east in the hospital when she saw me she wept, my sister wept, I was a shadow of my self, my fair skin color went bad, my 'yansh' dried up,clothes was falling from my waist, sudden grey hairs. People called me aside and advised me to give up, that he is never going to survive it.

I raised this boy all alone, his father is abroad never planning of coming back, I prayed all the prayer l could ever pray.

I thank God he survived it, with continuous treatment the pains subsided, the doctor said it took time because he didn't do the brain scan earlier.
Through the help of a physiotherapist he learnt how to sit, crawl, stand and it took like six months he started walking again, though with difficulty,it was tough as I had to learn most of exercises he was doing and did them myself, the physiotherapist always makes sure I learn and practice with him.
Then we sought the services of a masseur he worked with him another 3 months.
The hospital bill was in millions, thank God for my church God used them to save my son's life.

He lost a whole school session, last term he started school, he lost his writing skills he is learning how to write ABC, there is improvement. He can walk on his own though with a limp.

I don't know if his dream of being a football player will be possible but I am very happy he made it.

You are a very strong woman
God bless you richly and I hope you find happiness in your life

Your son too is a hero, he rejected to die because he was wondering what will be off you if he should leave

Once again, may the lord be with you

Your true life story will motivate and encourage others here

Back to the topic that triggered you to make your post
That lady in questions is not ready and prepared for what she meet and she is not willing to carry the cross

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Marrying A Single Mother? / Lisa Marie Presley Is Dead: Elvis Presley only child dies at 54 / If You Are A Man.... Take Note Of These Things To "Avoid Had I Known "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.