Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,953 members, 7,814,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander (1428 Views)

God Has Done It Again. Another Nairalander Has Round It Up For Me / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / UNICAL Graduate Who Died Few Days To Her Wedding,buried In Her Wedding Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 1:06pm On May 05, 2022
Following a thread I saw of a nairalander with this link https://www.nairaland.com/7110257/what-went-through-2years-all
I decided to open what just happened to me because of sex...
Just last month I traveled to my state just for holiday, before I traveled self I have bleeped two different runs girl with no condom, my believed was that after sex take ampilcox and flaggyl and no STDs can get to you
During my stay in my state, I bleeped one of my babes friend whom I know is a bad girl in my street, me too am a bad nigga I said to my self, I made a move and j realized she had interest in me too, we bleeped that night, she came and remove her gown and was left with only bra and skin tight, we somehow bleeped, we bath together that night and she left my house around 12:00 in the night...fast forward to some days later, I realized I couldn't find my watch, though different girls visited me during that days but I am very sure she took it...I gave her 2k and she left
Just few days I started feeling painful urination, plus other symptoms too and am very sure she was the one I got it from.
I asked one of my friend on phone who is a pharmacist and runs a shop of his own, he Gave me some prescription but the chemist I went to gave me something different, I took it sha but still the pain is not totally gone maybe because the chemist guy gave me something else....
nl members is ampiclox And flaggyl really antibiotics and can serve such purpose?
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 1:09pm On May 05, 2022
Just imagine the loses
Watch(new)
Arm band(new)
STDs
Is sex really worth this stress?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by God1000(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
So what do you want us to do? You should pay the Piper
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Malory: 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
Congrats once again. You have collected it

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by God1000(m): 1:11pm On May 05, 2022
Namiji4319:
Just imagine the loses
Watch(new)
Arm band(new)
STDs
so you are just realising

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by bmdmix13: 1:16pm On May 05, 2022
Lol pele

Here's a guy getting Mouth Action from a fish

CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO

Well lets just all b looking forward for a new virus from the ocean.
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by advanceDNA: 1:17pm On May 05, 2022
Namiji4319:
Following a thread I saw of a nairalander with this link https://www.nairaland.com/7110257/what-went-through-2years-all
I decided to open what just happened to me because of sex...
Just last month I traveled to my state just for holiday, before I traveled self I have bleeped two different runs girl with no condom, my believed was that after sex take ampilcox and flaggyl and no STDs can get to you
During my stay in my state, I bleeped one of my babes friend whom I know is a bad girl in my street, me too am a bad nigga I said to my self, I made a move and j realized she had interest in me too, we bleeped that night, she came and remove her gown and was left with only bra and skin tight, we somehow bleeped, we bath together that night and she left my house around 12:00 in the night...fast forward to some days later, I realized I couldn't find my watch, though different girls visited me during that days but I am very sure she took it...I gave her 2k and she left
Just few days I started feeling painful urination, plus other symptoms too and am very sure she was the one I got it from.
I asked one of my friend on phone who is a pharmacist and runs a shop of his own, he Gave me some prescription but the chemist I went to gave me something different, I took it sha but still the pain is not totally gone maybe because the chemist guy gave me something else....
nl members is ampiclox And flaggyl really antibiotics and can serve such purpose?

flagyl and Ampiclox are antibiotics...but every drug has it's function or capability.... the STD are caused by stronger bacteria or virus...

u need stronger antibiotics...
the best thing is to go to a general hospital..
they will do test and know how many colony you have in your system and give you the right dosage...

.those chemist may troubleshoot and give you the wrong antibiotic ..or even the right one but not get the dosage because odinary eyes cannot see the level of infection...

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by ojun50(m): 1:20pm On May 05, 2022
Op you dey enjoy na keep fu.c.king from city to village

STD na yr mate

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by neonly: 1:27pm On May 05, 2022
.that what you get from unprotected S e x

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Choilila: 2:10pm On May 05, 2022
Sorry, next time you would caution yourself or change from the dirty lifestyles.

1 Like

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Magnoliaa(f): 4:21pm On May 05, 2022
Tomorrow they'll get married to an innocent, unsuspecting and virtuous wife and subject her to a lifetime of visiting prayer homes for a miracle of the womb, meanwhile na dem don carry yamayama with their deeks for their youth and have tampered with their fertility.

O n pe. Don't learn to keep your deek in your pants o and be celibate, don't learn it. This one is small.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:43pm On May 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
Tomorrow they'll get married to an innocent, unsuspecting and virtuous wife and subject her to a lifetime of visiting prayer homes for a miracle of the womb, meanwhile na dem don carry yamayama with their deeks for their youth and have tampered with their fertility.

O n pe. Don't learn to keep your deek in your pants o and be celibate, don't learn it. This one is small.

Mtcheeeewwwwwww.
I am not that bad, the truth is sometimes one woman might not be okay for a man
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
neonly:
.that what you get from unprotected S e x
seriously I would start using protection to the maxima
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:44pm On May 05, 2022
ojun50:
Op you dey enjoy na keep fu.c.king from city to village

STD na yr mate
lols....some ppl with amazing comments
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

flagyl and Ampiclox are antibiotics...but every drug has it's function or capability.... the STD are caused by stronger bacteria or virus...

u need stronger antibiotics...
the best thing is to go to a general hospital..
they will do test and know how many colony you have in your system and give you the right dosage...

.those chemist may troubleshoot and give you the wrong antibiotic ..or even the right one but not get the dosage because odinary eyes cannot see the level of infection...
thanks boss, I wil
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:45pm On May 05, 2022
God1000:
so you are just realising
seriously sex is good and sweet but overrated
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by chieni(f): 11:37pm On May 06, 2022
Namiji4319:
grin accumulation of bleeping. Everywhere bleep bleep on nairaland. And you all think one man is enough for a woman? If every woman decide to imitate what you men do, I wonder what the society will become. Fortunately majority of us have self control. You all should keep bleeping and then when you are ready to get married, it is one innocent clean girl you are looking for when you are not even clean.

Sha go for a test and leave the pharmacy out of it.
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Roysy: 6:45am On May 14, 2022
Namiji4319:
Just imagine the loses
Watch(new)
Arm band(new)
STDs
Can I get your contact, guy?
Make we reason
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Namiji4319: 6:49am On May 14, 2022
Roysy:

Can I get your contact, guy?
Make we reason
I can't post my contact here man, just DM me
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:49am On May 14, 2022
Ohh sorry, remember we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by ogub(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2022
You better repent from this your life style of sleeping around before it too late
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by BigYash: 8:17pm On May 14, 2022
Raw with olosho? You get mind sha. Go run test jor. HIV fit dey d background sef. So that you go start ur daily medication early enough. Since condom dey hard una use.. undecided
Re: What I Went Through For Few Days All Because Of Raw Sex By Another Nairalander by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On May 14, 2022
Namiji4319:

Look at the kind of life and life style you choose as a youth

You have decided to gamble with your life

Your case is like a fool that decides to swim in a Lagoon with out a life jacket

It's obvious that you are from a rusted home with no home training at all

Na you go suffer am, e remain small

(1) (Reply)

The Man Or Wife?who Should Die 1st When A Couple Is Aged? / Nigerian Women Have The Highest Chance Of Conceiving Twins / I forgot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.