Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,861 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

How Do U Call This Insect In English? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do U Call This Insect In English? (3772 Views)

I Want To Know More About This Insect. (pic) / List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / Some Common Errors In English. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Templee333(m): 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
that's not termites, termites have no feathers. Eesun in Yoruba language. Very sweet when fried with salt
thanks ma/sir.the english & scientific name is what i'm looking for.
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Templee333(m): 2:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
silibaba:
[sub][/sub]

Is sweeter and nutritious than crayfish.

If you use am drink garri or flex Abacha(African salad) eh, your hair colour fit change to portable hair colour.
have u ate it with sugar cane before? If u try u'll ask 4 more
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Templee333(m): 2:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
This got me laughing this morning. A boy in my neighbourhood wanted to cook this (termites?) with water,as in, he put water in a pot and boil it then add the inscects, like pepper soup.
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Nicepoker(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
ikemesit4477:
not everyone!
So why did you generalize consuming it among the igbos. The ibibios, anangs and the oro people consume them in AkS.
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by ikemesit4477: 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
So why did you generalize consuming it among the igbos. The ibibios, anangs and the oro people consume them in AkS.
mind you is not popular in aks, compare to Igbo land, where you can find it in the market during the season!
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Nicepoker(m): 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
ikemesit4477:
mind you is not popular in aks, compare to Igbo land, where you can find it in the market during the season!
Oga is popular a lot of people consume it there too. It's nutritious I don't know why you argue as if it's poisonous.
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by ikemesit4477: 5:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
Oga is popular a lot of people consume it there too. It's nutritious I don't know why you argue as if it's poisonous.
why are you taking this topic so personal!
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Nicepoker(m): 5:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
ikemesit4477:
why are you taking this topic so personal!
can you point out?
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by ikemesit4477: 5:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nicepoker:
can you point out?
rest if you cannot read and comprehend my write up!
Re: How Do U Call This Insect In English? by Nicepoker(m): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
ikemesit4477:
rest if you cannot read and comprehend my write up!
I asked you a simple question. Anyways you can as well rest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out Bootylicious Law Student Setting University Of Nairobi On Fire (PHOTOS / Man Left Amazed, After Spotting A Jet/Car Constructed By An Engineer In Lagos / The Relevance Of The Use Of English In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.