Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Lilith The First Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lilith The First Woman (3587 Views)

Who Was The First Woman To Do Hookup / Lilith( Læiyath****e•scu ): Message For Hollywood Actress Mia Goth / Lilith Always Appears To Me Even Without Inviting Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilith The First Woman by kals4luv990(m): 4:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

bro...juss lettin u no Jeon is a homosexual fagggot on nairaland who pretends to be female... U chattin to a friendly Gay faggggot. He is male.
.. so u no! smiley
wait oo..r yu very serious?

Re: Lilith The First Woman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
kals4luv990:
wait oo..r yu very serious?

100% bro. j.e.on is a knowne gay fagggot who pretends to be female. He tryes to lure men. I have reported him to Seun and the M,.0.D. however, look out for tthese two guys: akwesenana: and AndroidAI, They are strightly gay faggggots who are openly gay on Nairaland. At least they dont hide behind gay monikers. One of them had aids thou but will not say who.
Bro, 40 % of nairaland so called females are males. Stay alert and be careful
Re: Lilith The First Woman by kals4luv990(m): 9:04pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

100% bro. j.e.on is a knowne gay fagggot who pretends to be female. He tryes to lure men. I have reported him to Seun and the M,.0.D. however, look out for tthese two guys: akwesenana: and AndroidAI, They are strightly gay faggggots who are openly gay on Nairaland. At least they dont hide behind gay monikers. One of them had aids thou but will not say who.
cool thanks
Re: Lilith The First Woman by AndroidAI(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2022
DaddyCK:

My babe. You called me. I am here kiss

1 Like

Re: Lilith The First Woman by frankadrian: 12:03am On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:
Lilith in 5th/ Lilith in Leo ♌ You have an intense & dark sense of creativity that others could have had rejected & perhaps in your childhood you found out the dark truths quicker than you should have had. You express yourself in very raw and dark manners you may be into darker colors for example. You constantly look for things that can help you express yourself in a creative way. Others may be jealous of your sense of joy and could attract people who constantly try to take your happiness away by telling you / doing evil things. You may find it hard to not be sexualized because your sexual nature tends to stand out quite easily and more often than not this could make you uncomfortable. You may feel guilty for being “happy” or “joyful” because there tends to be wounds that stems from happiness & sexuality. People commonly have misjudgments about you at first and may see you as more serious or someone that is not be messed with, although this is false because you have this inner child that just needs to be healed and you need to find the right people to express your brightness to the fullest.

OK. This is scary accurate! I've never taken this kind of stuff seriously, but boy, this sheeeet is so on point it is actually terrifying
Re: Lilith The First Woman by Iykoto86(m): 12:45am On Dec 13, 2022
Jeon:
Who is Lilith in the Bible and what did she do?.
Lilith was created by God from dust and placed to live in the garden with Adam until problems arose between Adam and Lilith when Adam tried to exercise dominance over Lilith. One story tells that Lilith refused to lay beneath Adam during sex.

Lilith and Adam

Lilith refused to lay beneath Adam during sex . She believed they were created equal, both from the dust of the earth, thus she should not have to lay beneath him. After Adam disagreed, Lilith fled the Garden of Eden to gain her independence.

Lilith and Eve
Lilith is variously depicted as the mother of Adam's demonic offspring following his separation from Eve or as his first wife . Whereas Eve was created from Adam's rib (Genesis 2:22), some accounts hold that Lilith was the woman implied in Genesis 1:27 and was made from the same soil as Adam.

Lilith selfishness

The three angels found Lilith in a cave bearing children but Lilith refused to come back to the garden. The angels told her they would kill 100 of her children every day for her disobedience. In revenge, she is said to rob children of life and is responsible for the deaths of still-born infants and crib deaths
Oga ,you need better deliverance .seek the face of God now that you still have the time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Strange Love / Irritating Thing A Lady Has Ever Done In Your Presence. / With 5million Dollars Can You Marry A Village Girl That Cant Speak English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.