Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (66250 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Akerele44(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Faking it again as usual

Untill the woman come out and debunk the rumor that she's supporting Peter Òbí

Why did Obi supporter's like disgracing themselves laidis
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by bilo1(m): 11:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by lovinagbad: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
A sane woman !
Now the wife is sane for supporting OBi but the husband is insane for supporting BAT. You people are pathetic

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by excanny: 11:55am On Aug 01, 2022
I hope she will be "disobidient" to the money Tinubu used to buy her husband over? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
Never heard of her before. I only know Zack and that's all that matters.

Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

Keep dreaming. Tinubu can't even come second.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Imstrong2(m): 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Nollywood actors are simply politicians stooge
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Nobody: 11:56am On Aug 01, 2022
You are truly image of disaster. You think they're like Mc olomo boys...? Oga get yourself brain.

Image123:
The good thing about Tinubu supporters, they are not do or die.They are not threatening no elections, or to kill and burn down people who don't support Tinubu.

Vote your vote, make i vote my vote. That's democracy. Not this ipobic campaign hijacked from Obi. If SAPA proMAX Obi's campaign can be hijacked and people are telling him to keep quiet that it is beyond him. i wonder what happens to his government.
Someone that was impeached like a mere local government chairman, can't control his campaign, can't control his mouth from lies and embellishment. Na him wan successfully control the diversity of Nigerians and Aso Rock? E go complain tire about his hands being tied. Abi Nigeria na your two pair of shoes wey you dey carry inside bag without PA ni?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by twilliamx(m): 11:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Na so. Freedom of expression should be allowed.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by wwwihy: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
That is the beauty of democracy that IPOB miscreants don't understand

God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by doggedfighter(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2022
lovinagbad:
Now the wife is sane for supporting OBi but the husband is insane for supporting BAT. You people are pathetic

How can a human support a BAT ?

It's insanity !

You are more pathetic !

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

Keep dreaming. Tinubu can't even come second.

Only someone living in alternative false reality can type such trash. Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially once Tinubu is sworn on next year. Just get ready.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Image123(m): 12:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
deukpai:
You are truly image of disaster. You think they're like Mc olomo boys...? Oga get yourself brain.

i can't make much sense of your statement, try again sir.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by ComeToJesus: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
The husband has always been unstable. Little wonder he bleaches heavily.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by azikiweironsi(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Now that is democracy. But some people called her husband Fulani slave or he had been bribed by Tinubu. Must everybody be Obidient ? I tire for our people.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by luvinhubby(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
doggedfighter:
A sane woman !

Married to an insane husband

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Kelsmatuc(m): 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:
The good thing about Tinubu supporters, they are not do or die.They are not threatening no elections, or to kill and burn down people who don't support Tinubu.

Vote your vote, make i vote my vote. That's democracy. Not this ipobic campaign hijacked from Obi. If SAPA proMAX Obi's campaign can be hijacked and people are telling him to keep quiet that it is beyond him. i wonder what happens to his government.
Someone that was impeached like a mere local government chairman, can't control his campaign, can't control his mouth from lies and embellishment. Na him wan successfully control the diversity of Nigerians and Aso Rock? E go complain tire about his hands being tied. Abi Nigeria na your two pair of shoes wey you dey carry inside bag without PA ni?
as u talk say vote ur vote, make I vote my vote....yet u still attacked Obi....e be like say e de hard u sleep for night like dis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by sukkot: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
THATS THE TRAIT OF PEOPLE WHO FOLLOW TINUBU. TOLERANCE. ZACK FOLLOWS TINUBU BUT HE LETS HIS WIFE FOLLOW OBI. TINUBU IS MUSLIM BUT HE LETS HIS WIFE BE A PASTOR. NOW IF A MAN IS OBEDIENT AND HIS WIFE FOLLOWS TINUBU ? SHE GO COLLECT MACHETE FOR HEAD cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Only someone living in alternative false reality can type such trash. Your wailing and crying will increase exponentially once Tinubu is sworn on next year. Just get ready.

No. You're the one living in a false reality if you think Tinubu can win. Things have changed sir.

And even If Tinubu even wins, I have the means to leave Nigeria so it will be your wailing and crying that will increase exponentially because it is then the real suffering will start.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by DIVAD2000: 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Why are you lying?

Apc members that are always buying votes?

Apc members that rely on propaganda

Apc members that believe leadership is inherited
( Emilokan is their campaign tagline)

Obedient supporters who are mostly youths are. Tired and frustrated because of people like you keep voting in the wrong leaders and we all collectively suffer.

They are "bullies' because you keep choosing darkness for us in this country

Students are suffering from ASUU strike
Insecurity is constantly increasing
Inflation is increasing

And you want us to watch you pick someone that wants to continue the work of buhari
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Germanjoe(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
His husband husband has eaten the evil fruit.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Hiltaux(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu but was governed by Tinubu for 8 years. His boys have also been in charge for about 15years after.
Zach experienced the good governance in this(from his video and explanation). It is only rational for him to throw his support and appreciation behind what has benefited him and that he feels will benefit more.

It is saddening and devilish to see many eastern brothers make millions in Lagos and never try building or improving it but will build many mansions in their villages with the money. And they don't only stop at that, they have several times attempted to hijack/change the state government for no known sensible reason. It is Tinubu's unfortunate fault that they call Lagos no man's land because he created enabling and level environment for everyone to easily make it, even in government. What many of my SE brothers attempt to do in Lagos, no outsiders can try 10% of it in their state. O wrong na, very wrong.

You're wailing Bro tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
See format, husband collects Tinubu's money while secretly supporting Obi. The family wins
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Advocate500: 12:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

they are not patriotic citizens, they are paid to promote Tinubu, who has nothing to lose have nothing to fight for, obedient are patriotic Nigerian youths that want a paradigm shift from politics of looting and criminality to that of a genuine nation building.

You can called all manner of names, ipob ,biafran agitators and terrorist, but one thing is certain, they want the best for their generation.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by blancsn1: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Same is applicable to Hausa Fulanis n Yorubas. Igbos do not have monopoly of deceit n obviously they have been taken to the cleaners on more than one occasion since 1960. Igbos will cry come 2023 again.

agadez007:
Don’t be surprised that those igbo people that are publicly supporter Tinubu will eventually vote other candidates on the Election Day
APC has failed woefully and deserved to be chased out of Nigeria
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by DIVAD2000: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Lagos doesn't belong to Tinubu but was governed by Tinubu for 8 years. His boys have also been in charge for about 15years after.
Zach experienced the good governance in this(from his video and explanation). It is only rational for him to throw his support and appreciation behind what has benefited him and that he feels will benefit more.

It is saddening and devilish to see many eastern brothers make millions in Lagos and never try building or improving it but will build many mansions in their villages with the money. And they don't only stop at that, they have several times attempted to hijack/change the state government for no known sensible reason. It is Tinubu's unfortunate fault that they call Lagos no man's land because he created enabling and level environment for everyone to easily make it, even in government. What many of my SE brothers attempt to do in Lagos, no outsiders can try 10% of it in their state. O wrong na, very wrong.

For your information every lagosian knows Lagos is hell on Earth

And it's one of the worst cities to live in the world ( the last time I checked it was the second)

Don't use that to campaign for tinubu

I need something enlightening, something that proves that he is worthy to be president, not all this propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by guvencci1: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

my brother leave them...Time sha tell .. politics no be noise
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by samwheel(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Ode!

Come to festac, ago palace, satellite town, iyana ishasi etc... and see what these Igbos are building.

U people just comment without sense, I'm certain u re an head slammer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Stanleyq: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

But Yoruba people stopped igbos in lagos to get pvc. Do u know that it is better to threaten and no carry out than no threat but carries it out. Igbos do not spill blood any how

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by lugado: 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Insane woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Man Whose Keke Has A Fan, Audio System And Refreshments / See Governor Fashola laps his Wife in Loved Up Beautiful 2in1 Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.