Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,270 members, 7,826,041 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) (66257 Views)

Zack Orji: First Lady, VP’s Wife, Minister, Others Visit Ailing Actor / Joke Sanwo-olu Unknowingly Posts Pic Of Her And An Angry Obidient(photo) / 2023: Nigerians Don’t Want PDP Or APC, Everybody Is Obidient - Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reinaldo:

Lol... Tinubu is not an option, and Atiku is not an option. That leaves Peter Obi... he's best candidate we have now and that's the simple truth. I am not Igbo and I don't care if Peter Obi is Igbo or Yoruba. I only care because he's the best candidate available.

Stop lying like Peter Obi- tuary.
Peter Obi- tuary will not even win a single state.
Take that to the bank.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

Stop lying like Peter Obi- tuary.
Peter Obi- tuary will not even win a single state.
Take that to the bank.

It's like you've not seen the update from INEC. Lol...APC is finished. cheesy
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Chukazu: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
They have left Power line ministry to Revival Assembly?
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by ultim: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
Millz404:
Even though her husband came out supporting tinubu. She has maintained her resolve to be Obidient.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CgsWbnNDpuY/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Related thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7255421/zack-orji-declares-support-tinubu

They know what they are doing. Zack has collected some money for that allegiance. To remain safer, his wife remained with the moving train.

Zarck and Benedict Johnson are chronic Lagos boys sha. But them fit no collect pass 5m for Ben and 10m for Zarck. Them be mumu.
I remember doing a matter at Area G Police Command Ogba for Benedict. He's a broke ass nigger.
Everything when him do na because if hunger. Make una forgive am.

Even Zarck, na past glory. Then times are hard.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by buchito1(m): 8:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa
quit being stupid

useless bastard
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by JealousCobra(m): 8:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

Fugitive, sit down there dey shout no election in biafraland, Ebonyi State is doing well on vote registration!

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by ndbros4justice: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:

You are only supporting the pandora lying Obi- tuary because he's Igbo and nothing else.
You can't even state one specific agenda, idea or innovate scheme that he brought into Governance in Anambra. Nothing
That tells me that you are the bigot here, supporting a candidate simply because of tribal affiliation.
Smh

Let me give you 4 instead of 1

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
ndbros4justice:

Let me give you 4 instead of 1

Even some of the worst Governors have better records than this grin
These are the kinds of infantile pedestrian projects that you want Obi tuary to develop Nigeria with? God forbid, we are not going to back to archaic village ideas.....we are moving forward to ideas like Eko Atlantic, Lekki Sea port and other grand ideas that you find in developed countries not some village ideas.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by AfonjaNaBastard(f): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Image123:

Brother, you don't need to go to school to know that Obi was impeached as a governor, get wisdom please.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yIi3UQ8xpM

You need to go to school and also be intelligent to argue with me.
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by Emyogalanya: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
GamalNasser:
These people think they can eat Jagaban money ko? ��� cheesy
She has used it to cook soup

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by GamalNasser: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Emyogalanya:
She has used it to cook soup

My brother better soup sef cheesy
Re: Zack Orji's Wife, Ngozi, Is 'Obidient' (Photo) by DrDeuce: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
Loik.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Meets & Shakes Man Who Trekked From Lagos To Abuja [Photos] / Police Block Aso Rock As Protesters Reach In Front Of The Presdential Villa.PICS / Obasanjo Lobbying For US Visa For Atiku – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.