Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP (20129 Views)

Atiku Supported While Walking In Anambra (Video) / APC Ticket: When I Was Almost Fed Up, I Resorted To Prayers – Tinubu / I Was Anointed Presidential Candidate By Late Shehu Yar’adua In 1993 – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Kriely(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Walealoba(m): 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
kwabeni:
Atiku na crook. OBJ has told us. We all know this.

He's just after his selfish interests and ambition.

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by blackpanda: 2:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Qtrpst4:
Carry am for head and make hem president nah

yes dear
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Laggafin: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
All dis Ancestors lieing upandan.
grin
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by blackpanda: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Walealoba:

please sir help me with little amount to buy food eat the hunger is unbearable things are really tough

stop begging
You can sell pure water, make money and start from there. Beggy beggy no good

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Angelfrost(m): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Atiku is an individual subject to personal opinions which suit his personal pursuits...

That is different from the matter on ground:

Nigerian Christians in year 2022 don't want any aspirant picking Muslim/Muslim ticket... Same way Muslims of today will go to war if any top aspirant picks Christian/Christian ticket!

Tinubu supporters, make una rest... You can never sell this crap no matter how hard or far you stretch Into history! grin

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Qtrpst4: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Just shut up

BATified2023:
One thing I get to understand about this election is that people criticizing tinubu will do more than him if they were in his shoes

They will gladly pick same religion ticket if they were in his shoes but here the hypocrites are telling us another story

The same people screaming Islamization agenda are the same people who stopped kumuyi from coni to do crusade in aba

I can’t just imagine what they would have said if it was el rufai that stopped kumuyi from doing crusade in kaduna

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by orohbiro(f): 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
He done they way atiku dey find this presidency o even when I was 5 chai

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Qtrpst4: 3:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Of your family

blackpanda:

yes dear
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by mecuries(m): 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Atiku has been in this game for so long,you have to wonder,what more does he want?
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by azikiweironsi(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
They should all get out. Enough of recycling of old cargoes to rule Nigeria. Same like Babachir the former SGF with Grass cutting probe in his neck before removing him from the office now parading himself as Saint commenting on Muslim -Muslim ticket. All of them are all rogues. I'm waiting for all you with my PVC come 2023.
Ndi ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by anonimi: 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
wwwihy:

https://www.thecable.ng/rewind-in-1993-atiku-supported-muslim-muslim-ticket-when-he-wanted-to-be-abiolas-running-mate

That was before Thiefnuibu's Bubu divided the country into 97% vs. %% on religious and ethnic basis.

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by simplesearch: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Back then it was not much of a big deal; it was mostly south versus northern interest. But the north having polarize the nation along ethnic and religious divide have raise the consciousness of everyone towards such matters.

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Truthisunique2: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
One thing I get to understand about this election is that people criticizing tinubu will do more than him if they were in his shoes

They will gladly pick same religion ticket if they were in his shoes but here the hypocrites are telling us another story

The same people screaming Islamization agenda are the same people who stopped kumuyi from coni to do crusade in aba

I can’t just imagine what they would have said if it was el rufai that stopped kumuyi from doing crusade in kaduna
can you pls explain the shoes Tinubu is in exactly
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by casppyjay: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
twentyfivekobo:
1993, was a different time

In 1993, people just wanted the army out. Even large swathes of the army wanted out of government. Plus, Sdp was seen as favourable to the South, and to Christians, NRC was seen as the party of the 'Northern elite', which in turn made it anathema to Northern Christians.

The same divisions were there...between Muslims and christians as they are now. It was just that Nigeria wanted democratic rule. All our neighbours were changing over to democracies...even poor Niger REPUBLIC...
ur head was validly installed on ur neck by ur creator.. no contest
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by ManOfSon: 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Not an Atiku fanboy. But this is tired argument. It's tired logic as well. 1993 Nigeria is much different than the 2022 version of it. Buhari has ignited something extremely dangerous in his time as President. It's either we want a country that serves some ethnicities and faiths or one that at least strives to promote a sense of belonging in everyone. A muslim muslim ticket in 2022 Nigeria is an extremely bad idea. Period.

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
So?
Does that make Muslim-muslim ticket acceptable to us now?
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:

Ipob stopped or rather threatened Kumuyi from coming to Aba...

Ipob is not even a third of the SouthEast...

Are a few Igbos the only ones speaking against Tinubu's choice or antics, or you just have a personal issue with Igbos?!!

Please, clarify you bigoted soul!

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by OPICANTO2223: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Afunjaaaaa and betrayal were 5&6. From Awo down to unborn in Osun.
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by anonimi: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
kwabeni:

Yeah, unlike Thiefnuibu who is a saint.

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by ohosi4real(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
okay let focus 2023
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Landowner101(m): 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
So we should fry stone
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by ovieigho(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
In 1993 we voted massively for Muslim Muslims tickets
That was when Nigerian hasn’t been divided along tribe , religion line

That was 1993
A lot have changed
You can’t play on Christian sensitive again

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by dorodee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
This guys are not getting it!
Nigeria of 1993 is different from that of 2023!!
Stop justifying EVIL!!!

2 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by MMWandali: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
At that time,
There was no religious disharmony and crisis as there is today

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by lereinter(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
kwabeni:

Obj is the one thinking for you

Your preferred candidate who's not a crook isn't there his own selfish interest Abi, lets say that your candidate becomes president when he's receiving the entitlement of president he will be sharing it with you?

Wake up from mental slavery
Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by Toktee(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by sotall(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Keep writing long story upon story.

Nigerian Christians will never vote a muslim muslim ticket.

1993 and 2022 are two different times

3 Likes

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by SensualMan1(m): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Atiku is a hypocrite, a thief! A failure!

After f**cking his ass this 2023, I'd love to see him show his ass again in 2027 for a brutal fisting!

On President Peter Obama Obi mandate I stand Gidigba!

1 Like

Re: In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP by noisy45(m): 3:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
orohbiro:
He done they way atiku dey find this presidency o even when I was 5 chai

Are you married

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Tackles Doris Uzoka For Proposing ₦‎1 Billion For Trip To Geneva / Minimum Wage: It’s ₦200,000 Or.. NLC Raises Negotiation Team, Lists Conditions / Tiv Group To Ortom: Leave Buhari Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.