Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size (1988 Views)

Does Groundnut Mix With Pepsi Helps Erection Of Penis / Ladies: Have You Ended A Relationship Before Because Of Penis Size? / I Think My Fiance Does Not Have A Hole For Penetration Of Penis In Her Vagina. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Sexplaystore2: 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
Ways to Pleasure your woman regardless of Penis size

We are talking to the men today and aelre getting spicy this week with ways to pleasure your woman regardless of penis size.

Let's get started.

* Discover her Erogenous zones
We are not saying you are Mungo Park, but taking time to discover your woman's erogenous zones is definitely a worthwhile endeavour. Tey stimulating areas like hee breast, nipples, neck, ears etc.

*Tease her with your cock (big, average or small)
So you heard about the clit right?
Tease her clit with your cock.
Lubricate your cock and use the head to tease her clit or slip your cock in between her labia (not penetration) and thrust up and down. This will give her unbelievable clit action.

* Use your mouth
If she enjoys oral pleasure, go down on her. Kiss and lick her labia, spread it open to expose her clit. Then try running your tongue up and down her clit or side by side.

* Use your hands
With your hands, explore sensual massage, erotic massage, nipple play and more. And remember, even with intercourse, combining stimulation is always a great idea.

Learning how to pleasure your woman is an amazing skills to have. This is why we have the Better lover for men course. This detailed video course teaches you exactly how to be a better lover to your woman.

Follow us on Instagram @olawunmiesansextherapy

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by marlow1962(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
I can never use my mouth on a woman except if it’s to suck her boobs.
My mouth is ment for food not to lick someone’s private part

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by abfelicity91: 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
The nonsense I will never do. Use my mouth on where menstruation comes from? I d mad?
What kind or rubbish is that?

1 Like

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Trustedapparel(m): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
My hubby is sucking of the clitoris......I love it so much

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by kozmokaz(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
marlow1962:

Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Lovilla(f): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
marlow1962:
wicked soul
Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Lovilla(f): 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trustedapparel:
My hubby is sucking of the clitoris......I love it so much
kisses
Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by marlow1962(m): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovilla:
wicked soul

Am not wicked in anyway, am just saying the truth.
People do it, not doubt about that, but to be frank with you, it is not hygienic.

2 Likes

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Lovilla(f): 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
marlow1962:

Am not wicked in anyway, am just saying the truth.
People do it, not doubt about that, but to be frank with you, it is not hygienic.
lol

1 Like

Re: Ways To Pleasure Your Woman Regardless Of Penis Size by Nyascobar1414: 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
How will a sane man use is glorious mouth to suck where menstru@l blood usually pass out from..
Tueh!!!

(1) (Reply)

Sagging Tits / The Perfect Woman / Can I Tell My Babe That Am A Yahoo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.