Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,098 members, 7,818,284 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football (3303 Views)

Yorubas Dominate in Sport,entertainment,education,etc-sikiru Hakeem / Amotekun Is A Christian Plot To Dominate Muslims In South-West - Sharia Council / Buhari’s Ability To Speak English Dominate Tribunal’s Proceedings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lo. Your a clown. See how the part in bold indict you as an ethno-religious bigot who hates Islam and despises Northerners?
You think Yoruba land is like your backward, intolerant and chauvinistic enclave where an eldest female child cannot inherit and administer the Estate of her deceased dad?
Your a caveman dude. Like most of your fellow IPOBians. You have real problems you should be addressing yet your always trying to poke fun at others a million miles ahead of you.

You didn't actually say anything about my assertion.. just blabbing.

How many yorubas are in the falcons team compared to others.. ?

how many yorubas were in the team that won the last Afcon for the country?.. compared to others..

No Yoruba Man alive has ever won the champions and in Europe.. none..

Shut up and sit down

useless thread
useless op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

how many yorubas were in the team that won the last Afcon for the country?.. compared to others..

Shut up and sit down

useless thread
useless op

Your username says it all. Tame the Zombie in your own brain first. Empty barrel mumu.
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Billingslord: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Shut up and sit down

useless threadJ
useless op
See this clown
Well oshoala have won champions league
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Your username says it all. Tame the Zombie in your own brain first. Empty barrel mumu.

Ode first class

see thread, you don't see the likes of explorer on Nairaland..

poverty resides in your brain.. useless kid

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Billingslord:

See this clown
Well oshoala have won champions league

Bat,
i have never heard of the name in men's world football..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by backtovillage: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aderewah:
Even the best Nigerian in a super eagles shirt is Yoruba Rasheed Yekini. And Yoruba women completely dominate women football. Yorubas dominate tennis, track, boxing, judo, chess, and many others. Too talented people.
You are right 20 bottles for you.
Ani se Yoruba lagaba

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Billingslord: 2:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Bat,

Tell me any ibo sportsman dead or alive that is richer than Anthony Joshua or adesanya.
Take it or live it Yoruba will continue to be ahead of you OSU people

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by exposition: 3:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Truly Nigeria is sick!
Poverty capital of the world yet our youths still dey mumu!
Una mates don sack government for Iraq and srilanka! Una dey here dey talk nonsense!
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by aribisala0(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Very idiotic thread
Agutan to ba agutan rin a ma feran igbe
Se nkan to kan ni eyi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by femisplash: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Why create a distasteful thread like this?

At a time we all need to come together to save this country from corrupt older thieves who have nothing to offer aside seeing governance as turn by turn..

Since we are here... let me know if a Yoruba person has ever won an European champions league trophy.
David Alaba won the Champions League with both Bayern and Madrid.

5 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by sreamsense: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
The only relevant sport is football
They are not always many in football, but few yorubas among them in football usually stand out than others. Despite being few, Oshoala still won Africa female footballer of the year despite being odd among them. Ajibade also stood out, her inability to play final lead to Nigeria defeat. At times is not always about quantity but quality

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
Billingslord:

Tell me any ibo sportsman dead or alive that is richer than Anthony Joshua or adesanya.

The guy is a certified mumu making empty noise up and down. Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Quality over quantity any day. wink

Indeed. Yet, I don't particularly see standout IPOBian quality these days.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Bat,

Lol. Typical. Women sporting achievement does not matter ba? No wonder Igbo women now run from you IPOBian male while thanking their lord for escaping Sadist East.

Even Chinamanda lamented recently about the Chauvinism of Igbo cavemen. Neanderthal throwbacks the lot of you. cool
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Arda1000(m): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
I stopped reading when you mentioned Yoruba dominating super falcons,haba this girls wey I finished watching these last month kwa,oga u sef eh for ur information the whole front 9 there you have only 1 Yoruba(that Oshala girl) the rest Igbo,for midfielder 5 yoruba 4 igbo,defender 7 igbo 1yoruba,goalkeepers 2igbo 2yoruba so who Dey dominate who for there ?
Stop these una useless dick measure.
In basketball Igbo dominate in NBA and national team.
Infact check any team sports Igbo will dominate but you see like boxing and other nonteam sports Yoruba are dominating.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ASAPFERG1: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
But e pain landlocked tribe sha grin grin

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Armaggedon: 5:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
sreamsense:

They are not always many in football, but few yorubas among them in football usually stand out than others. Despite being few, Oshoala still won Africa female footballer of the year despite being odd among them. Ajibade also stood out, her inability to play final lead to Nigeria defeat. At times is not always about quantity but quality
Actually it is about quality and quantity together which Igbos particularly possess. That is why they dominate in football of all ages and gender, professional and international. in football, quality is almost useless without having it in numbers to make a team. You only get yoruba players that are fairly above average once in a while. others are usually poor outrightly. so your claim that few yorubas in football usually stand out is false. Ajibade didnt play because she had a red card which good players rarely get on account of poor play. maybe nigeria lost because the people you ascribe qualities to were given key role to play.
As for other sports, they are none professional unlike football, and almost useless as someone noted.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 6:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Typical. Women sporting achievement does not matter ba? No wonder Igbo women now run from you IPOBian male while thanking their lord for escaping Sadist East.

Even Chinamanda lamented recently about the Chauvinism of Igbo cavemen. Neanderthal throwbacks the lot of you. cool

Okay kid, let's talk female football

kindly list the falcons team, let's go through, let's see the who's majority.
oya from goal keeper.. let's go

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 6:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
femisplash:

David Alaba won the Champions League with both Bayern and Madrid.

He's not a skull miner
He's the Austrian captain

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Billingslord:

Anthony Joshua is a British citizen.. he's English

Israel Adesanya is from New Zealand..

stop claiming people who aren't Nigerians to start with..

Do they look like skull miners to you

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by femisplash: 6:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

He's not a skull miner He's the Austrian captain
I thought he was a vagina miner. Next..
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by ZombieTAMER: 6:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
femisplash:

I thought he was a vagina miner.
Next..

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Aderewah: 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dsalvo:

I agree Omoluabi don't brag but what is bringing this out in the modern Yorubas, and will continue to do so in greater measures, if not how the Yoruba man walking in his own lane happily continues to be poked in the eyes by insecure and hateful elements determined to drag superiority over him?

When El Rufai said hate begets hate who do you think he was referring to? Everyone is fed up of Igbos but few have the bravery to tell them to behave and stop priming hatred and protectionist bragging in other Nigerians.

In civilised climes, no one tolerates racists and supremacist bigots. Those people are put in their places.

So far as other don't want to call out Igbos then let OP and others like him 'shade' them. No one should have the monopoly of supremacist ethnic baiting.

We all must make the effort to get sense together or remain hateful and stupid together because Igbos have proven that they view anybody trying to rise above their idiocy as weak and someone they are 'enslaving' and 'dominating' in his own domain.

Yorubas are simply one of the most talented, accomplished and outstanding ethnic group out of Africa even as Omoluabi don't brag yet remind me who makes it their life mission to portray us as weak, dominated, lazy, cowardly, unambitious etal.

I back what OP is doing because you don't capitulate to hateful sadists and bigoted bullies. You throw it right back in their face.

I love this guy. I love you. In my life, I never saw yorubas as dirty. My experience always was some are dirty. Some are not. Same as every tribe. Yet in Nairaland, Eboes started the idea that yorubas are dirty. Even some unfortunate yorubas started affirming this nonsense.

They started saying Yoruba girls were ugly. Only Igbos were fine. Our food was trash . Na only them get food. They said Igbos are the majority in US and Canada till facts were drawn. They rubbished all Yoruba leaders. Past and present. Rubbished all Yoruba cities.

This thing Igbos did and continue to do is equivalent and even worse than Fulani bush attacks. Fulani may attack one or two but eboes are attacking the total reputation of yorubas. Eboes even spoil our reputation abroad, they have unfettered hate for us.

The want to take over our cities same way Fulani wants to. We either rise to meet their savagery or perish.

3 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Aderewah: 7:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Armaggedon:
Actually it is about quality and quantity together which Igbos particularly possess. That is why they dominate in football of all ages and gender, professional and international. in football, quality is almost useless without having it in numbers to make a team. You only get yoruba players that are fairly above average once in a while. others are usually poor outrightly. so your claim that few yorubas in football usually stand out is false. Ajibade didnt play because she had a red card which good players rarely get on account of poor play. maybe nigeria lost because the people you ascribe qualities to were given key role to play.
As for other sports, they are none professional unlike football, and almost useless as someone noted.

Other sports asides sports are non professional and useless? Eboes that have sense no reach 3%
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by GoodLife4live: 7:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Why create a distasteful thread like this?

At a time we all need to come together to save this country from corrupt older thieves who have nothing to offer aside seeing governance as turn by turn..

Since we are here... let me know if a Yoruba person has ever won an European champions league trophy.

Alaba former Bayern player
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by GoodLife4live: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
exposition:
Truly Nigeria is sick!
Una mates don sack government for Iraq and srilanka! Una dey here dey talk nonsense!

Go and sack your failed nyamiri leader first
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by GoodLife4live: 7:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
exposition:
Truly Nigeria is sick!

Go and sack your failed nyamiri leader
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by GoodLife4live: 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abia doctor's dey on strike for more than a year now .. una no find means to protest or pursuit the governor ...naa tinubu wey una dungeon too poor for him to go ...una dey shout Jim name up and down..
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by paramakina202: 7:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aderewah:
Even the best Nigerian in a super eagles shirt is Yoruba Rasheed Yekini. And Yoruba women completely dominate women football. Yorubas dominate tennis, track, boxing, judo, chess, and many others. Too talented people.

Yoruba dominates other sports apart from football I agree.
Yoruba does not dominate women football or any football at all.
Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Aderewah:

I love this guy. I love you. In my life, I never saw yorubas as dirty. My experience always was some are dirty. Some are not. Same as every tribe. Yet in Nairaland, Eboes started the idea that yorubas are dirty. Even some unfortunate yorubas started affirming this nonsense.

They started saying Yoruba girls were ugly. Only Igbos were fine. Our food was trash . Na only them get food. They said Igbos are the majority in US and Canada till facts were drawn. They rubbished all Yoruba leaders. Past and present. Rubbished all Yoruba cities.

This thing Igbos did and continue to do is equivalent and even worse than Fulani bush attacks. Fulani may attack one or two but eboes are attacking the total reputation of yorubas. Eboes even spoil our reputation abroad, they have unfettered hate for us.

The want to take over our cities same way Fulani wants to. We either rise to meet their savagery or perish.

Bro, I know where you are coming from and it is the reason I said what I did. Keep it up ojare. Woke Yorubas dey your back.

You don't indulge a patently intolerant, disrespective, insultive, ungracious, bigoted and ungrateful ethnic group like the Igbos.

Doing so only encourage them to view you as weak and 'dominated'. Accept their offensive trolling and you're only sending signal to their cavemen brain to redouble it's vile and abusive menace.

Go anywhere in the world. The Yorubas are distinguished, exemplary and admired as embodiment of African greatness. I even read an article once, written by a westerner, who insisted the world can learn from the exemplary religious tolerance of the Yorubas.

Yet the only folks obsessed with dividing Yorubas along religious lines are envious and divisive Igbos.

In Nigeria we are dragged ungraciously by the most uncouth, insecure, attention-seeking and offensive ethnic group in Africa i.e Igbos.

As an example, how do Igbos pay us back for our tolerance and accommodation of them in our land? With the most derogatory and demeaning insult possible.

They do this worldwide too to the extent, for example, Ghanaians know and despise them for their arrogance and lack of humility, across Ghana, towards Ghanaians in their own Country.

What has Tinubu done to merit their ungracious, very toxic and really personalized bile against his person other than the fact the Igbos obsessively hate and envy very succesful and talented Yorubas?

Any Yoruba who understands the psychology of life, and how to win at it, will never indulge Igbos. You simply backhand them. Hard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
ZombieTAMER:

Anthony Joshua is a British citizen.. he's English

Israel Adesanya is from New Zealand..

stop claiming people who aren't Nigerians to start with..

Do they look like skull miners to you

Look at this clown. Go and tell Joshua and Adesanya they are not Nigerians.

This is why wise Yorubas despise you nauseating and insecure clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Yorubas Dominate Every Sport Outside Football by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
GoodLife4live:

Go and sack your failed nyamiri leader first

They'll never do that. Trolling Tinubu, Sanwo Olu and other meritoriously sound Yoruba leaders is all they know to do while they continue to dash second term and eventual lifetime senate retirement to clowns like Ikpeazu, Kalu, Umahi etal.

A joke people who don't appreciate how seriously troubled they actually are.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Did Arise TV's Anchor, Rufai Oseni Actually Did This? / Meet Buruju Kashamu: Another Us Fugitive In Our Government / Murder: I’m Ready To Face Trial — Alao-akala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.