Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead (36032 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by AfricanColumbus: 1:11pm On Aug 01, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp1J3TF58DY

A vehicle conveying bunkering products has been involved in an accident with a trailer at Ekiugbo junction, Ughelli, Delta State. The drivers of the two vehicles were caught in the inferno and burnt to death.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Bluntguy: 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
The aftermath of bad leadership by APC. It shall soon end, with Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. RIP to the dead.

80 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by AfricanColumbus: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Sunofgod(m): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Useless country....useless people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by VeryWickedGoat: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lies
Police chased them for bribe and ended up causing an accident.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by dryakson(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Omo! May God help us all
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by iHateFraudsters: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sunofgod:
Useless country....useless people

I swear.

I would have said that Nigerias problem is our leaders, but that is not so.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

The people are useless.

I add myself to that list because I have never voted in my life.

But come 2023, I will vote.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Na person be like Hausa goat for ground so?
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by STEWpid(f): 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chai

Bad news in Nigeria are underreported,

Yet, the number of bad news that flood our front pages are extraordinarily dumbergasting..

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:
The aftermath of bad leadership by APC. It shall soon end, with Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. RIP to the dead.
peter obi is just one feet better than buhari

2 Likes

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Odidigboigbo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
May their soul rest in peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by YoungLionken(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Niger deltans and oil bunkering..

We are complaining of the epileptic economy of the country and yet, such is happening. How pathetic..

The truth is, if we truly needed change in this country, it would require the overall efforts of all..

A lot of Nigerians complain now because the system doesn't favour them, if yes, they automatically go silent..

Change begins with me-Buhari...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by coconutbag: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is totally preventable. Just look at how the illegal activities of one man wasted the life of another man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by TimmyTen(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bad market ….meanwhile Zamfara youths are minning their gold themselves and CBN is buying it from them with same Niger Delta oil money.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Tecnophone: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu are animals, domestic type

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Tb222(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
So sad, may their souls rest in peace, it is appointed for man to die once and after death is the judgement, the international association of near death studies(IANDS), and the near death experience research foundation (NDERF),has documented several near death experiences, some reported travelling through a tunnel of light, or dark vortex at incredible speed, seeing a light a million times brighter than the sun yet didn't hurt their eyes, they reported being overwhelmed with an incredible and overwhelming sense of peace and unconditional love,after having a life review they were sent back after being told they have unfinished work to do.
Others reported an hellish experience,drawn through a dark vortex,found themselves in indescribable pitch black darkness," the darkness was alive" One reported,they found themselves facing horrible and enormous creatures,"hollywood can not duplicate what I saw,these creatures were horrific,things that should not see the light of day,a total manifestation of terror and horror,they seemed to have a thousand times the strength of a human being,they spoke a strange blasphemous language which i could somehow understand, men you don't wanna go there"an Nde experiencer said,
Heaven is real, Hell is real, the choice is yours
atheists, intellectual freethinkers, hard boild criminals have seen the other side,they wwre offered a second chance and it has completely changed and transformed their lives forever, you may not be that lucky. God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Olaolex: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
May God Almighty help this country
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by marlow1962(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
sadPeople never learn.
I hope others learn from this.
Too bad for the fella, just for ends meal.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by kelechiodo(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Avoidable somehow
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by cayorday89(m): 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bad happenings everyday, chains of events as a result of the uselessness of our leaders...

iHateFraudsters:

I swear.

I would have said that Nigerias problem is our leaders, but that is not so.

Nigerians are the problem of Nigeria.

The people are useless.

I add myself to that list because I have never voted in my life.

But come 2023, I will vote.
I agree with you but not in totality, if all things were done as it ought to be concerning the crude oil, refining, creating employment for all amd sundry, and not degrading the environment very few number of people will be engaged in bunkering and they can easily be punished and controlled by the government agencies and always reported by concerned citizens also. In this case, the leaders take the bulk of the blame and this will not stop sooner or later.

Obi wins and I ask, will he be everywhere, won't he be the one good person heading a bandwagon of corrupt Nigerian govt officials with a whole lot of corrupt Nigerian citizens.

Realists:

Our Oyel, bunkering has been happening right from the days of operation fire for fire and will not end till the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, know that and Know peace.
Nigeria has been destroyed by the civil servants and their four years political office holders. It's a fact that this your fanatism about Peter Obi just reminds me of Sai Baba Zombies, becareful before your peter obi horrorism turns to psychiatric patient.

Indeed, you are a realist...

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Realists(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Our Oyel, bunkering has been happening right from the days of operation fire for fire and will not end till the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, know that and Know peace.
Nigeria has been destroyed by the civil servants and their four years political office holders. It's a fact that this your fanatism about Peter Obi just reminds me of Sai Baba Zombies, becareful before your peter obi horrorism turns to psychiatric patient.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by RepoMan007: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
The other time in Imo it was over 100 souls.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by MVLOX(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Wahala
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by VladimirPutiin(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
So sad
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by IbadeHQ: 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

You mean bunkering started in 2015.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Kingpele(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jesus like this many with their PVC is dying daily even before next year elections..this country is too risky to continue to live till elections next year..ebi like say I go enter nearby country first and come back during election next year..may God continue to protect the lives of those with or without pvc who desire a real change away from what PDP and APC has given this country and most especially the obident family till we do the needful next year but may pdp and APC kind of reign visit all the enemies of this great nation and if u love APC and PDP say AMEN
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by bewla(m): 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
What a life
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by opograph: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Every Attempt To Convert Aso Rock To Retirement Home For The Elderly & Sick , We Cancel & Destroy it Jesus Name

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accident on 3rd Mainland Bridge, 2 Passengers Plunge Into Lagoon / Self-driving Buses Where You Pay By Scanning Your Palm,Are Now In China / Lone Man Repairs Highway In Ogun To Save Motorists From Gridlock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.