Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead (36064 Views)

Pelumi Nubi Involved In Accident While Driving By Road From London To Lagos / Vehicle Conveying A Corpse Catches Fire Along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (video) / Truck Conveying Army Armored Tank Involved In Multiple Accident In Borno. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

This is the problem I'm talking about.

You come out on election day and vote someone that gives you money.

Someone that clearly has nothing to offer.

And when the person doesn't perform you blame the person.

What did you expect?
Criminals are operating everywhere, are you blaming Buhari for their criminality or for the security operatives that fail to stop them at checkpoints?
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by jrusky(m): 6:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:
The aftermath of bad leadership by APC. It shall soon end, with Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. RIP to the dead.

It like you are under a curse of spiritual blindess pls go and see your pastor or imam for a serious prayer intervention.

So with the handwritten on the wall you are still shamelessly mentioning a dead on arrival presidential idiot called obishit who has nothing to offer?

Seriously you need help I mean devine help orelse u go enter motorway naked las las. Listen and listen good Obi will never rule Nigeria in 2023 not even 2031, you hear?

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by iHateFraudsters: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:

Criminals are operating everywhere, are you blaming Buhari for their criminality or for the security operatives that fail to stop them at checkpoints?

And what would have happened if we voted a leader that is security conscious?

It all boils down to votes

And who votes?

The people. The citizens.

So it all boils down to the citizens.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Nobody: 6:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
iHateFraudsters:

And what would have happened if we voted a leader that is security conscious?

It all boils down to votes

And who votes?

The people. The citizens.

So it all boils down to the citizens.
You sound ignorant, will the leader be doing police work himself, did Nigerian police corruption start with this dispensation?

You people should try to talk like people with brains.

1 Like

Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by iHateFraudsters: 6:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:

You sound ignorant, will the leader be doing police work himself, did Nigerian police corruption start with this dispensation?

You people should try to talk like people with brains.

Have a nice day.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Illuminatiship(m): 6:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rapuru14:

At least you agreed he is better, What of your personal lord and saviour Cassavani Agbadoola cool
he is your lord and personal savior
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by edosignature(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
RIP to the dead.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Toriagirl(f): 7:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
God save ur children
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by georgeakins: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:
The aftermath of bad leadership by APC. It shall soon end, with Peter Obi as the next president of Nigeria. RIP to the dead.

I guess you know those 2 drivers that perished are Ibos.
That's why it was difficult for you to condemn the crime they committed.
Crime is not seen as a crime when it's committed by fellow Ibos, rather it's seen as a demonstration of intelligence and smartness.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by ume1000: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

There is no place where this was stated in the story.
heard that too

I live in ughelli by the way
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by VladimirPutiin(m): 9:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
ume1000:
heard that too

I live in ughelli by the way

Ok bro.. thanks for the clarification
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Emdebby2: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na person be like Hausa goat for ground so?
Exactly what am thinking.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Elidrisy20: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Illuminatiship:
Na person be like Hausa goat for ground so?
you go chop am?
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by Kingpele(m): 10:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=Tb222 post=115285887]So sad, may their souls rest in peace, it is appointed for man to die once and after death is the judgement, the international association of near death studies(IANDS), and the near death experience research foundation (NDERF),has documented several near death experiences, some reported travelling through a tunnel of light, or dark vortex at incredible speed, seeing a light a million times brighter than the sun yet didn't hurt their eyes, they reported being overwhelmed with an incredible and overwhelming sense of peace and unconditional love,after having a life review they were sent back after being told they have unfinished work to do.
Others reported an hellish experience,drawn through a dark vortex,found themselves in indescribable pitch black darkness," the darkness was alive" One reported,they found themselves facing horrible and enormous creatures,"hollywood can not duplicate what I saw,these creatures were horrific,things that should not see the light of day,a total manifestation of terror and horror,they seemed to have a thousand times the strength of a human being,they spoke a strange blasphemous language which i could somehow understand, men you don't wanna go there"an Nde experiencer said,
Heaven is real, Hell is real, the choice is yours
atheists, intellectual freethinkers, hard boild criminals have seen the other side,they wwre offered a second chance and it has completely changed and transformed their lives forever, you may not be that lucky. God bless you. [GOD BLESS YOU TOO
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by CoolAmbience(m): 10:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bluntguy:

Keep writing rubbish!
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by CoolAmbience(m): 11:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Illuminatiship:
peter obi is just one feet better than buhari

That is a fat lie!

Can you list Obi's accomplishments in Anambra?

I can list Buhari's. Only someone that knows nothing about governance in Nigeria, will compare Buhari with Obi, who has nothing to show in tiny Anambra state, that he governed.

Buhari is currently fixing Onitsha-Enugu Expressway...the 2nd Niger Bridge is due for commissioning this year. The Zik Masoluem has long being completed.

I don't want to talk about the uplift of the Akanu Ibiam International Airport and others; the Lagos-Ibadan Railway; the Warri-Itakpe Railway; the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway, Cameroun-Calabar Bridge; Bonny-Bodo Bridge project etc.
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by 9jaRealist: 5:10am On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Lies
Police chased them for bribe and ended up causing an accident.

Nothing wrong with chasing CRIMINALS…
You Nigerians should find a moral compass and promoting CRIMINALITY!

>
Re: Vehicle Conveying Bunkering Products Involved In Accident In Delta. Drivers Dead by bayelsaowei(m): 7:11am On Aug 02, 2022
My tired is tired...I have exhausted all the curses and abuses within me...

Tired of this nonsense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mass Burial Of 30 People That Died In Accident In Imo (Photos) / Poor Road Condition Of Nnewi, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Look Of Onitsha Lagos Park [pics] Is Willie Really Working???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.