Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade (22795 Views)

Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Judolisco(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Russia na d new world power... Even USA enter recession
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by TA4TA4: 1:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned

Vawulence.... Off mic... grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG9jZeRk5ps
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by NwaAdazzi(m): 1:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
GeneralPula:
She’s part of those that destroyed Oga Jona’s government..
How cry
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Mrsoft3(m): 1:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
ElSudani:

Have you seen some people here on nairaland making fun of grains? I guess grains are good and important only if it comes from abroad.
Perhaps they will now start making fun of Okonjo Iweala.

Funny enough it's wheat grain they are talking about,wheat is what is processed into flour we use for baking and other things.

In this country we have the weather suitable, we have the land but no government system for support and monitoring
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
You must be enjoying the new economy of your clueless Bubu and his Agbado companion since she and Ebele left office right?

Foolishness is a decease. Get a life
foolishness is a disease I got through sex, ask your mom how I got it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Angelfrost(m): 1:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
A single nation brought the universe to its economic knees...

When will Nigeria attain such a reputable and indispensable status??! SMH!

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by anonimi: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
nlfpmod:
.............. have a positive impact on poor people going hungry in poor countries.

https://twitter.com/NOIweala/status/1554068861032472577?t=6YtY-SJ0y0yrxywHMJ6iiA&s=08

Can she be talking of Bubu's wretched Nigeria

Ayazor54:
A report by Brookings Institution, a nonprofit public policy organization in USA, has put Nigeria atop the world poverty statistics — ahead of India.

The report, titled ‘The Start of a New Poverty Narrative', says Nigeria has now taken over as the nation with the highest number of extremely poor people in the world, while the Republic of Congo is also rising as the second poorest in the world.

The report reads: “According to our projections, Nigeria has already overtaken India as the country with the largest number of extreme poor in early 2018, and the Democratic Republic of the Congo could soon take over the number 2 spot (Figure 1 below).

"At the end of May 2018, our trajectories suggest that Nigeria had about 87 million people in extreme poverty, compared with India’s 73 million. What is more, extreme poverty in Nigeria is growing by six people every minute, while poverty in India continues to fall.”

The report also predicted that by the end of 2018, there would be 3.2 million extremely poor people on the continent of Afrcia. 

It says: “In fact, by the end of 2018 in Africa as a whole, there will probably be about 3.2 million more people living in extreme poverty than there are today.

"Africans account for about two-thirds of the world’s extreme poor and that If current trends persist, Africa will account for nine-tenths by 2030. Fourteen out of 18 countries in the world — where the number of extreme poor is rising — are in Africa.”

The report observed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to achieve the first goal of the Sustainable Development Goals, which is ending poverty.

I“Between January 1, 2016 — when implementation of internationally agreed Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) started — and July 2018, the world has seen about 83 million people escape extreme poverty," it stated. "But if extreme poverty were to fall to zero by 2030, we should have already reduced the number by about 120 million, just assuming a linear trajectory. To get rid of this backlog of some 35 million people, we now have to rapidly step up the pace.” 

http://www.vondanews.com/nigeria-overtakes-india-as-country-with-highest-number-of-extremely-poor-people-in-the-world/

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 1:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
I just saw your mum being banged by a deranged bus conductor under mile 2 bridge.
True an apple doesn't fall far from its tree. Same way your mother is shameless, same way you're shameless
iykofias:
foolishness is a disease I got through sex, ask your mom how I got it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
I just saw your mum being banged by a deranged bus conductor under mile 2 bridge.
True an apple doesn't fall far from its tree. Same way your mother is shameless, same way you're shameless
e pain am, don’t be ashamed of your sweet mother grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Maxpro121: 1:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned

dont mind her, and now they have finally killed her, Buhari and co do not only wreak the economy rather destroyed it

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 1:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sure, can't be ashamed of my sweet mother, but I'm sure same can't be said of you, knowing fully well your whoring mother is being fcked under the bridge by an Agbado eating agbero. Tueh
iykofias:
e pain am, don’t be ashamed of your sweet mother grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by seunak2016: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
get your fact right, she don't wreck our economy. she is serving president and don't have power of her own. years after she narrated how legislative corrupt and wreck economy. those people won't make a single law that favor mass unless they are bribe. if buhari swallow his pride and retain this woman and listen to her counsel then Nigeria won't be in this mess. she is experienced and good. why do you think she got the position she held now?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Sure, can't be ashamed of my sweet mother, but I'm sure same can't be said of you, knowing fully well your whoring mother is being fcked under the bridge by an Agbado eating agbero. Tueh
kikikiki, she’s in the top 301 milf I’ve had, your mom is indeed a sweet mother. Tell her ikechukwu asked of her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunak2016:
get your fact right, she don't wreck our economy. she is serving president and don't have power of her own. years after she narrated how legislative corrupt and wreck economy. those people won't make a single law that favor mass unless they are bribe. if buhari swallow his pride and retain this woman and listen to her counsel then Nigeria won't be in this mess. she is experienced and good. why do you think she got the position she held now?
because it was zoned between two region, she and a Asia dude so it was a 50/50 probability
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Quantumheight(m): 2:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
Reck our economy keee,what about the clueless and senseles government that finally bury Nigeria economy
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 2:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good to know you have a good your name is Ikechukwu. Now I know w hy hjjee your mum was running from a DNA test
iykofias:
kikikiki, she’s in the top 301 milf I’ve had, your mom is indeed a sweet mother. Tell her ikechukwu asked of her
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Quantumheight:

Reck our economy keee,what about the clueless and senseles government that finally bury Nigeria economy
still doesn’t change nothing, she, madukwe and their crew wreck the economy, it’s time we stop comparing two evils
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
What about fuel?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Good to know you have a good your name is Ikechukwu. Now I know w hy hjjee your mum was running from a DNA test
I might even be your father, but I’ll let your mom break the news to you grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by 2023NaijaVoter: 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don't know the artist to credit but I like this work. grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by SugarGirl44(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
She's announcing the departure of grians from Ukraine and not from Nigeria or even an African country, and y'all are praising her?

Abi na me no hear English ni?

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by SugarGirl44(f): 2:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
2023NaijaVoter:
I don't know the artist to credit but I like this work. grin

As it should be jare.
Lolz
We have enough problems of our own.

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by bewla(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
One thing I love about this woman is that she so much like our incoming president the Jagaban. We should all applaud Russia for agreeing to release the food to the international market and I know that large share of the money must be going to their pocket
Don't wait for what America can do for you

What can you do for America

Don't wait for what government will do
Do what you fill will make you progress
Honestly
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
You must be enjoying the new economy of your clueless Bubu and his Agbado companion since she and Ebele left office right?

Foolishness is a decease. Get a life
If Gej wasn't clueless we wouldn't have voted bubu!

They are all clueless
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by McStoic(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:

Nearly wrecked you said, yet the International community values her. Hope you know that nearly cannot kill a bird??

Now wey dem Buhari don finally wreck am, hope you are happy? shocked
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by jojothaiv(m): 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
A positive one....

Hopefully, the price of wheat would go down too and man would be able to afford a loaf of bread.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
McStoic:

Nearly wrecked you said, yet the International community values her. Hope you know that nearly cannot kill a bird??

Now wey dem Buhari don finally wreck am, hope you are happy? shocked
so by your definition, buhari hasn’t wreck us na, after all nearly cannot kill a bird
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by CondemnBattery(f): 2:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
Good to know you have a good your name is Ikechukwu. Now I know why your mum was running from a DNA test from your bastard father. It must have been hard knowing your mother is a loose street hawker
iykofias:
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by victorazy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
iomoge2:
I even thought the ship left NIGERIA!

It still in harbour o grin grin grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Bridget95(f): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
recked your economy ? Under her and GEJ dollars was 200 naira right now under your APC dollars is 780 naira. Who wrecked your economy then?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by McStoic(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
so by your definition, buhari hasn’t wreck us na, after all nearly cannot kill a bird

Bros, read my comments again grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soku Oil Wells: Apologize To Amaechi Now - APC Tells Wike / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo) / Burial Of Sam Galadima, Plateau Commissioner Who Slumped & Died While Jogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.