Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade (22799 Views)

Peter Obi Hails The Release Of Kaduna School Children / Photos Of Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala And Her Husband, Ikemba (Then Vs Now) / Peter Obi Hails The Appointment Of Ibrahim Gambari As Chief Of Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by bigiyaro(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned
but you bought rice at 12k during their tenure....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Good to know you have a good your name is Ikechukwu. Now I know why your mum was running from a DNA test from your bastard father. It must have been hard knowing your mother is a loose street hawker
no way your mother won’t have gotten pregnant with the amount of energy I dissipated on her, you owe me a DNA test
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by thisweekng: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Popular Nollywood actor, Alexx Ekubo, is starting the month of August on a good note as he acquires a new smart home.

The delighted thespian announced his newest acquisition to his friends and followers on his Instagram page on Monday, August 1.

He shared a video of the regal interior of his smart home and expressed gratitude to God for blessing him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HqlE6XrfBQ

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
bigiyaro:
but you bought rice at 12k during their tenure....
and I bought rice 6,500 or even less before their tenure
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Bridget95:
recked your economy ? Under her and GEJ dollars was 200 naira right now under your APC dollars is 780 naira. Who wrecked your economy then?
and how much was dollar before their tenure?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Ykc2(m): 2:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
Grains for Europe and middles east and Asia nobody care about Africa na black dey dia,
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by seunak2016: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
because it was zoned between two region, she and a Asia dude so it was a 50/50 probability
agreed but one thing I know is that she no spoil our economy, na her oga spoil the economy and there is nothing she can do. if she is that corrupt do you think she will earn that position she hold now? think about it
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
This one that nearly wrecked our economy with that ebele, sounding all righteous and concerned

But your zaddy and his concubress don finaly wreck am.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by henrimoto(m): 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
...tell me something! The economy of "ebele", compair to the present economy of baba buhari, which is nearly wrecked ? Which is better ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunak2016:
agreed but one thing I know is that she no spoil our economy, na her oga spoil the economy and there is nothing she can do. if she is that corrupt do you think she will earn that position she hold now? think about it
olusegun obasanjo almost became the Secretary-General of the United Nations after his presidency, kofi slightly edged him on the race. Does that make him a saint?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
henrimoto:
...tell me something! The economy of "ebele", compair to the present economy of baba buhari, which is nearly wrecked ? Which is better ?
do not compare two evils
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

But your zaddy and his concubress don finaly wreck am.
do not compare two evils, what is bad should be condemn
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iomoge2(f): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
victorazy:

It still in harbour o grin grin grin
. Ukrainian Habour? ���
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by seunak2016: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
olusegun obasanjo almost became the Secretary-General of the United Nations after his presidency, kofi slightly edged him on the race. Does that make him a saint?
compare to world trade director ?
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Bridget95(f): 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
and how much was dollar before their tenure?
Mr man ,the world not only Nigerians is shocking over what is happening to Nigeria. It has never happened not under the military. We are facing being a failed state
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
seunak2016:
compare to world trade director ?
bro, are you kidding me or what
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Patrioticbreed9(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
do not compare two evils, what is bad should be condemn

I guess your sanity is better than that of U.S.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by iykofias(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Patrioticbreed9:

I guess your sanity is better than that of U.S.
the loopholes are staggering
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Mtvafrika: 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
commendable Development
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by cp3o: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:

Thank God Buhari came and fixed the economy. Mtcheeewww....
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Justinlean02(m): 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol, what a world we live in. Imagine a world where a Waring nation sends food to the world in other not to die cheesy

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
One thing I love about this woman is that she so much like our incoming president the Jagaban. We should all applaud Russia for agreeing to release the food to the international market and I know that large share of the money must be going to their pocket

Where do you get your news from? Why should we applaud Russia? We should applaud Ukraine and it’s western partners instead for coming to their senses by agreeing a deal with turkey and the UN to de-mine the port of Odessa.

Ukraine mined the port at the sea of Odessa thereby preventing the exporting of grain, Ukraine and it’s western media lied about Russia blocking the export of grain. Ukraine, turkey and the UN made a deal so Ukraine can demine the port of Odessa

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by bhella10: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
This is the candidate Ndi Igbo should have presented to Nigerians not that lying third tier ex gov.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by Lightorder: 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
One thing I love about this woman is that she so much like our incoming president the Jagaban. We should all applaud Russia for agreeing to release the food to the international market and I know that large share of the money must be going to their pocket
much expected upside-down comment from your specie
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by izibili44: 4:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yet we still dey okay pass this blind one una vote for.
iykofias:
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by etrouble: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:

Not nearly, she actually wrecked the Economy with her fake world bank policies
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by emmyloved(m): 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
iykofias:
any proof to backup your statement? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by lereinter(m): 4:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovenorth:

Ngozi like bat

Go and examine your sanity

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by leofab(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
TA4TA4:
Don't we have enough grain farmers in Nigeria?
Or were we also affected by the stop of grain exports from Ukraine?
she might be Nigerian but she isn’t speaking for Nigeria.. she has speaking for the whole world.
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Hails The Resumption Of Grain Trade by GodisFirst: 4:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
I see children of darkness and backwardness attacking Dr. Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala. When we criticise them, they will start wailing.
They should note that she occupies a position no one in their lineage will ever occupy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diaspora APC Secures Airlines' Discounts To Returnee Nigerian Voters / Zelensky: Israel War Is Taking Attention Away From Ukraine / Oyo Advertises Sale Of Public Schools On Newspaper( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.