Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:11 AM

All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive (1287 Views)

Swap Your Pi and excess Airtime For Naira Sweet Rate / How Do I Transfer Money From Dorm Account To My Personal Acct Abroad / How To Quickly And Securely Exchange A Gift Card For Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by Tenacioustee202(m): 3:51pm On Aug 05, 2022
I totally agree with you on this however note that this addresses 10% of the total Nigerian Demand for FX..
yemmit90:

The same card that has a limit of $20 a whole month?

Is like you dont get it sir, let me go straight to the point. For this country to allow her economy to dictate exchange rate of Naira to Dollar, Bureau de change business must be totally eradicated or strictly limit to Airports. And to achieve this, we need to allow a simple wiring transfer of naira to dollar at ease without much charges. By this method, you have successfully cut off about 98% of total dollar demands from black market. The remaining 2 percent would have little or no effects on the price of imported goods and services.

Besides, this method would be far less attractive to any individual for exchange business. Dollar would be surplus, scarce, and at same time maintain it's true value. By then, it would very much easier for CBN to use economic tools to increase naira value.

Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by Riptider(f): 5:01pm On Aug 05, 2022
Glow unlimited data is still on fire and working fine. If you need the knowledge message me to grab it.
Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by OnyeObodo: 12:03am On Aug 06, 2022
This op na mumu raise to power 2.

No go tell your government to find ways to raise forex for the country.

You are talking about 35,000 students leaving for the uk. How about your useless country fixing their education sector so that no one really leaves the country again for studies and making sure forex does not leave?

How about fixing your idiotic education sector so that foreigners can come to the country and study? There by bringing in forex?

How about fixing your energy sector so that there will be constant light 24/7 which means people will buy less fuel for generator at home and business thereby lessening what you import and subsidize on fuel which on the long run will increase the forex in the country?

How about investing in your public transport sector and making it world class so that people have to use personal cars less and less? Which means less demand for fuel and less importation of fuel which will boost your forex?

How about more transparency in your oil exports and telling the citizens how much oil was actually sold? Thereby boosting investments in that sector from citizens?

I can go on and on and on. But you seem naturally daft and hopeless.

Thats why when someone mentioned Obi, you went haywire talking about 3rd class and shit. But this is actually Obis plan for Nigeria where you dont have to be a worthless consuming economy but a productive one.

Be there and be concerned about how people source local dollars and hoard to safeguard their future. As am talking to you, am buying thousands tomorrow to hoard to safeguard my family.

Wait till it reaches 2k... Oponu.
Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by Munamoqel: 7:48am On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:
This op na mumu raise to power 2.

No go tell your government to find ways to raise forex for the country.

You are talking about 35,000 students leaving for the uk. How about your useless country fixing their education sector so that no one really leaves the country again for studies and making sure forex does not leave?

How about fixing your idiotic education sector so that foreigners can come to the country and study? There by bringing in forex?

How about fixing your energy sector so that there will be constant light 24/7 which means people will buy less fuel for generator at home and business thereby lessening what you import and subsidize on fuel which on the long run will increase the forex in the country?

How about investing in your public transport sector and making it world class so that people have to use personal cars less and less? Which means less demand for fuel and less importation of fuel which will boost your forex?

How about more transparency in your oil exports and telling the citizens how much oil was actually sold? Thereby boosting investments in that sector from citizens?

I can go on and on and on. But you seem naturally daft and hopeless.

Thats why when someone mentioned Obi, you went haywire talking about 3rd class and shit. But this is actually Obis plan for Nigeria where you dont have to be a worthless consuming economy but a productive one.

Be there and be concerned about how people source local dollars and hoard to safeguard their future. As am talking to you, am buying thousands tomorrow to hoard to safeguard my family.

Wait till it reaches 2k... Oponu.
obi didn't achieve all this long Grammer as a governor for 8 years ! He didn't build the world. Class University in his state .No metro buses and state University was closed for 6 months and didn't hold LGA election for 7 years .una dey mad .his only achievement according to idiots is investing state fund in breweries that his family owned share ,hiding 50 USD in Pandora in daughter name not to pay tax . Claims to save money when teacher where on strike on money issue ,lied severally on air that he own 1 house while he has another in uk .lied his son doest have a car .lie the nation export 31bn USD while it was 41 .Ni signature project in anambra like the airport built by obiano . Lastly 35000 Nigeria going to the uk is good . ( It free up more job vacancies) and. They will send back remittance soon ( this a good investment).

1 Like

Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by OnyeObodo: 8:27am On Aug 06, 2022
Munamoqel:
obi didn't achieve all this long Grammer as a governor for 8 years ! He didn't build the world. Class University in his state .No metro buses and state University was closed for 6 months and didn't hold LGA election for 7 years .una dey mad .his only achievement according to idiots is investing state fund in breweries that his family owned share ,hiding 50 USD in Pandora in daughter name not to pay tax . Claims to save money when teacher where on strike on money issue ,lied severally on air that he own 1 house while he has another in uk .lied his son doest have a car .lie the nation export 31bn USD while it was 41 .Ni signature project in anambra like the airport built by obiano . Lastly 35000 Nigeria going to the uk is good . ( It free up more job vacancies) and. They will send back remittance soon ( this a good investment).

You see how stuppid you are bro?

In one statement, you are complaining about capital flight because of students leaving and in the other, you are saying that students who travel is good because they will remit money? Just tell me who thinks like this if not a bandit?

Oh... I now see what your problem is. They are mopping up your country money and maybe you have people who are travelling abroad for studies who needs forex?

Oga, go and buy it at expensive rate. Stop being selfish. I tell you one thing... Am abroad too. But you see shishi?

I no dey send shishsi to naija. There is too much naira already and am using it to mop up the available forex to store abroad like your politicians.

Even if it reaches 2000 naira, WE GO MOP AM.

N.B
Am not here to argue Obi with you. Honestly, he is even too good for Nigeria. We have other plans for him. When jungle mature, una go know.
Re: All Dorm Accounts Should Be Closed !for Naira To Survive by Munamoqel: 8:45am On Aug 06, 2022
OnyeObodo:

You see how stuppid you are bro?

In one statement, you are complaining about capital flight because of students leaving and in the other, you are saying that students who travel is good because they will remit money? Just tell me who thinks like this if not a bandit?

Oh... I now see what your problem is. They are mopping up your country money and maybe you have people who are travelling abroad for studies who needs forex?

Oga, go and buy it at expensive rate. Stop being selfish. I tell you one thing... Am abroad too. But you see shishi?

I no dey send shishsi to naija. There is too much naira already and am using it to mop up the available forex to store abroad like your politicians.

Even if it reaches 2000 naira, WE GO MOP AM.

N.B
Am not here to argue Obi with you. Honestly, he is even too good for Nigeria. We have other plans for him. When jungle mature, una go know.
nonesene braggart .after mopping then what next ? Put it inside pot and cook .you can forever stay abroad and as a very stingy man don't send any to you family .or better move the entire clan less population . Obi can the the chairman of hero beer that his biggest legacy's.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sending And Receiving Money Through The Yellow Card Crypto Payment Feature / Stock Brokers Contact Centre / Kerosene Biz. I Need Info About This And Distributors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.