Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) (9833 Views)

My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! / Pretty Lady On Instagram Feels She Need To Lose Her Virginity [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I was in my house yesterday evening when my girl showed up

I was on call with someone else but my girl keep giving me sign to end the call.

I promised the guy to call him later

Then i took her inside my room she immediately sat on my leg (my odogwu rose, but i held it back) we started watching tiktok

She started breathing so fast, but i pretended as if i didn't notice

After some few minutes i really cant explain how my hand touched her b*obs.

She responde immediately by throwing away my phone and pushing me to bed we started kissing
But her hands are already in my zip

But to tell you the truth, i told her that i'm not ready for this but she didnt stop.

And i could not resit further so i quickly pulled her shi*rt, removed the removables and we....

What suprised me is that when i inserted my d.ck, her p.ssy Was so tight that i couldnt penetrate easily,

But after all and all she went home.

She called earlier today's morning and told me that blood flowed out of her last night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Bennysam: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
A kid with foolish mentality please grow up

20 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by fman(m): 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:

I was on call with someone else but my girl keep giving me sign to end the call.

Then i took her inside my room she immediately sat on my leg (my odogwu rose, but i held it back) we started watching tiktok

She responde immediately by throwing away my phone and pushing me to bed we started kissing

But to tell you the truth, i told her that i'm not ready for this but she didnt stop.

And i could not resit further so i quickly pulled her shi*rt, removed the removables and we....

What suprised me is that when i inserted my d.ck, her p.ssy Was so tight that i couldnt penetrate easily,

She called earlier today's morning and told me that blood flowed out of her last night.

Call her back today.
Take TM, vega100 and smoke kpoli 2wraps
And lash her young pvssy well.
Make the place open full-time.
But no go give her belle oo!!

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by advanceDNA: 3:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lol....u disvirginèd me ..you must not leave me

Babe don package scam give 70 year old man

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
fman:
Call her back today. Take TM, vega100 and smoke kpoli 2wraps And lash her young pvssy well. Make the place open full-time. But no go give her belle oo!!
na e be wetin dey fear me o
Bcoz i have no intention in marrying the girl

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Nonsense
i know where the pain is coming from haunty

I understand

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by fman(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Nonsense
Why the beef?
Do u actually know what he accomplished?
Breaking a virginity..
Virgins wey scarce for this country..
Even me since I begin lash pvssy
Like 20yrs ago
I never jam V.
Kudos to him...
Pls don't get worked up.
Even u, the guy u lost yours to,
Celebrated it.... Lol
So allow him to celebrate his accomplishment.
Signing-out

10 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by PointZerom: 3:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:

Your daughter's turn will soon reach.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
PointZerom:

Your daughter's turn will soon reach.
i will neva allow my daughter leave my house on sunday

Except she's with one of my sons (the one wey senior her o)
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
fman:
Why the beef? Do u actually know what he accomplished? Breaking a virginity.. Virgins wey scarce for this country.. Even me since I begin lash pvssy Like 20yrs ago I never jam V. Kudos to him... Pls don't get worked up. Even u, the guy u lost yours to, Celebrated it.... Lol So allow him to celebrate his accomplishment. Signing-out
me too dey suprise o
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 3:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
cc:orgasmgiver123,victorusa,bigcowh0rn,beanmanx,emidior una can never achieve this
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by BigCowH0rn: 4:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Nonsense

You still here in th eland of Nonsense... grin
Hope you are good?
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Rhozabeth(m): 4:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Why do people come here and start giving graphic details of how they slept with a girl. Only a kid will do that!

7 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
cc:orgasmgiver123,victorusa,bigcowh0rn,beanmanx,emidior una can never achieve this

When time for naming ceremony reach, quote me, me and my goons go help you donate excess pampers

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

When time for naming ceremony reach, quote me, me and my goons go help you donate excess pampers

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
guy, i neva reach that side nah

I still dey celebrate wetin happen
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Rhozabeth:
Why do people come here and start giving graphic details of how they slept with a girl. Only a kid will do that!
sorry sir

Its just that i cant hold the excitment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by PointZerom: 4:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
i will neva allow my daughter leave my house on sunday

Except she's with one of my sons (the one wey senior her o)

1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by EmiDon11: 4:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
[quote author=PointZerom post=115284048][/quote]why call me mumu?
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:
guy, i neva reach that side nah

I still dey celebrate wetin happen
Hehehe
Me i dey help you celebrate in advance

Congratulations man
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Lovilla(f): 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hehehe Me i dey help you celebrate in advance
Congratulations man
celebrate what? Why are men so mannerless? Pukes on comment

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovilla:
celebrate what? Why are men so mannerless?
Pukes on comment
I’ll not insult you
Just read my previous comments then come back and see if this your comment is necessary
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Lovilla(f): 4:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

I’ll not insult you
Just read my previous comments then come back and see if this your comment is necessary
thats all i have to say to you and your friend okay

Slowpokes

SMH

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovilla:
thats all i have to say to you and your friend okay

Slowpokes

SMH
Sorry babe
I don’t wrestle with pigs

Enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by PumpumPrince: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Nonsense

Nonsense how? Great thread sir! smiley
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by PumpumPrince: 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
EmiDon11:

Great story sir...please ignore this childrens & there comments...bro we will fly u in to audition for high budget Blue movie!!(THANK ME LATER) wink
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Abimbolafavour(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hope you use protection sha
Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Lovilla(f): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Sorry babe I don’t wrestle with pigs
Enjoy the rest of your day
what makes you think you and your family are better than pigs?

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovilla:
what makes you think you and your family are better than pigs?

Lol
Why are you so pained?
Abi ma you op fvck?
No op is my guy, I know him very well, he can’t fvck a pig
And he can’t fvck someone who got dis flowered by a mad man she calls her father grin

2 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Lovilla(f): 5:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Lol
Why are you so pained?
Abi ma you op fvck?
No op is my guy, I know him very well, he can’t fvck a pig
And he can’t fvck someone who got dis flowered by a mad man she calls her father grin
says a kid who fuccks her useless mother every night

Fucck off my mentions

BASTARD!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 5:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
Lovilla:
says a kid who fuccks her useless mother every night

Fucck off my mentions

BASTARD!!!

Bring your mum let me help you fvck her real good, since your dad can’t do it because his diabetes drugs has affected his willy grin

I’mma stick it in her ass real deep that she’s gonna pass out beneath me

3 Likes

Re: I Just Broke A Girl's Virginity(photos) by PrinceGoku(m): 5:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Thonia69:
Nonsense

I don't see any atom of nonsense in what he said.

The only thing that will not seat well is that op posted his experience here. Apart from that there's no difference between the op taking someone's virginity and the guy who took yours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? / Hilarious Reply A Guy Got From A White Lady (photos) / My Toasting Tactics Are Outdated? She Laughed At Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.