Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) (65860 Views)

EFCC Arrests Suspected Internet Fraudster In Port Harcourt With Charms (photos) / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) / Man Who Pretends To Be Mad, Caught With Charms, POS And Live Tortoise In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
hmm
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Qwerty4u(m): 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Charm doesn't help you oooo... Run to Jesus for any protection you need......

Meanwhile DJ play me Nathaniel Nwankwo's hot praise song joor... Make l shake body first

https://mayvibe.com/play-album/idi-ebube1612459870
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by BadNews: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nawa o
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by PrinceGoku(m): 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...

The painful thing is these guys would leave the used condom, together with their sp@rm on it..

What this ladies would with it is my fear..
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Rugaria: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
They have turned oloshoism into a national sport in this frightening country and you guys are all keeping quiet?
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by JooEeL(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
See how damaged they are.

These are the fools that when you tell them about Oduduwa, Biafra, they will be insulting you. You would be forced to think they're living la vida loca.

It's to be doing drugs, prostitution and charms they all know while the resources on their own lands is hardly of any benefit to them. The natural stupidity of the black man is truly confounding.

The men are even shameless. They can record the girl's face but can't record their own stupid faces. These are morons. Honestly, we southerners are not smart people at all, with all these I'm seeing.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Okobola146: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Naija babes and charm be like roasted plantain and palm oil
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by dalass(f): 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:
Good for the both of them.

Let them continue to use charm on these useless men since they don't want to stop doing hookups.

Only a useless man will go with his clear eyes and pick a woman who sleeps around with a thousand different men every day. He's doomed for life. I wonder why he's not worried about that and now fussing about common alligator pepper. Mumu.

No mind them. That godprick that's controlling them should continue since they refused to have common sense
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by asahnwaKC: 12:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na wa.. innocent looking fine girl... but those boys taking law into their hands is wrong

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by bewla(m): 12:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
JASONjnr:
Never in my life will I ever patronize any ashawo....

These people have a condemned life and will easily drag people with them either through fetishism or voodoo...
what about hook down people
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Umsworld: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
She needs it
She is a Frontline woker grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:
Hmmm....crazy things are happening

What I want Peter Obi to do for me next year.

1. Reduce fuel price to 40 naira

lol..that can never happen
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Akharmony: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
with all this jagbjantis. .
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by jpdoncumagain: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
damn niggar
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 12:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:

with all our collective effort voting him...he will do it
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Time to load name check app..........damn, this 5% internet fee dey worry network.

We are unable to access the NCAN database at this time, will try later.

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by milann: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceGoku:

The painful thing is these guys would leave the used condom, together with their sp@rm on it..

What this ladies would with it is my fear..
how much you dey for short time?
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Drfernandez(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
ednut1:
If charms work why cant she vanish

Following your kind of logic, if you are intelligent or smart, why aren't you known for any meaningful invention?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by PrinceGoku(m): 12:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
milann:
how much you dey for short time?

Wetin you type now, how e take make sense for ur eyes? undecided
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by AsawanaDgreat: 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
cassidy1996:

it will go a long way to solve Nigerians problem

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Robertgreene1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Interesting...
Boy...Gee boy
Girl...olosho
They both use juju on each other one way or d other...
Hence it's a "family affair"
Case closed...

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Betta2moro: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why do people lay much credence to charm when there is no scientific evidence to back it up, I don't believe in such. But I believe in The Divine creator.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by Lilchilz(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
shocked
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by milann: 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
dalass:

No mind them. That godprick that's controlling them should continue since they refused to have common sense
Get out stupid girl. When guys come for sex, you bitches will be forming celibate and hard to fùck leaving the poor men to seek fun outside.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin with my little knowledge of tradition, alligator pepper is anti evil , except that of the used tissue which most people decides to discard theirs even in relationships
Nksleek:
“Am not for evil” — Business woman pleads after client caught her with charms in a hotel room

A suspected hoøker has been captured pleading for leniency after her client caught her with charms while making out in a hotel room.

Focus Naija can report that videos of the incident has gone viral on many platforms.

According to her explanation, she was not for evil as the charms were meant to protect her from the dangers of the street that she is involved in.

On the other hand, the client and his associates accused her of using the charms as “Kayanmata” to hypnotize men, in order to drain them financially and take away their destinies.

The client also showed off a toilet roll allegedly stained with his s3men but she claimed that she uses it to wipe herself.

Watch the video;

Source: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CguWzOFMJGV/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by marsup: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
The man should also be disgraced for patronising a hooker.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by ednut1(m): 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drfernandez:

Following your kind of logic, if you are intelligent or smart, why aren't you known for any meaningful invention?
dumb logic. I’m an accountant/ auditor what am I supposed to invent. Abeg rest

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by chatinent: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
So these broloshos no know say ash dey carry charm? Lol
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by KnownUnknown: 12:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lascivious cretins, what is her crime?

Pay her for the transaction and let her go. Maybe I should be a p!mp for the girl. The customer will cough up the money and shut up about charms with a gun aimed at his head and a proper ass whooping.

Pay the girl and STFU, you superstitious jackass.
Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by nedekid: 12:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
They should free this fine girl jare.
If the guy feels she has wronged him, he should report her to the police rather than harras her even to the point of posting her on social media without her consent especially when she is at her most vulnerable point.
Walai, this yahoo gives these boys a false sense of power and rascality.
The girl should proceed to the gender department of the police and file a report claiming all sorts just to teach this boy a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not For Evil' — Slay Queen Caught With Charms Cries (Pictures) by milann: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
PrinceGoku:

Wetin you type now, how e take make sense for ur eyes? undecided
bad boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Female Student Found Dead Without Her Private Parts (Photos) / South African Man Lied That This Man Caught With Drug Is A Nigerian (Photos) / "I Killed My Girlfriend Used The Proceed To Buy Beer"- Osun Ritual Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.