Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,208 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD (7859 Views)

Abia Resident Celebrates Julius Berger's Logo Seen On The Road / Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / 9 Shrines Used By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra Busted. Native Doctors On The Run (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 7:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

U need medik 55

How long was the strike?

2 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 7:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Only one page since grin
Add Tinubu to the story and it will be 10 pages in less than 10 mins.
Obi diots M-kpuru mmiri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys are clowns.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by MadamExcellency: 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
proff010:
They will not see or comment on this bit if it is Tinubu or Lagos they will be putting their eye mouth. Easterner Easterner.

Why do you always mention Tinubu and Lagos State when he left 16 years ago? Give it up already. There have been three Governors of Lagos State since Tinubu.

This thread has nothing to do with Tinubu, if there is a need for peer review then use Ambode and the present governor for that.

Is Lagos State Tinubu's property?

The last I checked, Okezie Ikpeazu is not contesting the presidency and he is not even the leading candidate in the Senatorial election he is vying for. Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe of APGA is leading him in the polls which show that the people are dissatisfied with his scorecard.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by ufotunang: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
A governor can have the conscience not to.pay a worker for one year...and the governor is collecting his own salary every month without delay.. nawaoooo... this governor is heartless
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Viscuz: 7:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

How long was the strike?

Listen Nd calm down

Why is the cause of any agitation strike included ?

NEGLECT

Doctors took to strike Nd instead of fixing the problem what did Tinubu do ?

He called for their sack Nd they were sacked .

Now ASUU is on strike will you still allow the Tinubu treatment to lectures?
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
JAMO84:
South East governors are the luckiest in the World

Their people are not interested in what's going on at home. Their only mission in life is to destroy Tinubu

E tire person. They are more interested in what is going on in SW than what is going on in their landlocked criminal infested region

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Viscuz: 7:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Why do you always mention Tinubu and Lagos State when he left 16 years ago? Give it up already. There have been three Governors of Lagos State since Tinubu.

This thread has nothing to do with Tinubu, if there is a need for peer review then use Ambode and the present governor for that.

U Dey mind them .

This picture is a slum in Lagos under Tinubu till this very day it is still like that .

Combine all the oil spillage from kokori in delta to Bayelsa and worst dustbin in the east called Bida it is not still up to this slum

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by blancsn1: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
What now happens to governors in Abia imo Enugu those one can afford to do nothing while foolish cursed igbos wail only about Lagos n other Yoruba state.

No be madness de worry your tribe so.
kozmokaz:

You say?

Abia is just cursed with bad leaders

Hope of imo is sure he won't return

In Anambra, the reason why it seem any governor coming in always work is cause he sure know the people will boot him out if he underperformed than his predecessor

8 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Jostoman: 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
I would have blasted him but he said they are discussing and that they are making some progress.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Jostoman: 7:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

U Dey mind them .

This picture is a slum in Lagos under Tinubu till this very day it is still like that .

Combine all the oil spillage from kokori in delta to Bayelsa and worst dustbin in the east called Bida it is not still up to this slum
you mean this is Lagos? Nawao.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by kozmokaz(m): 7:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
blancsn1:
What now happens to governors in Abia imo Enugu those one can afford to do nothing while foolish cursed igbos wail only about Lagos n other Yoruba state.

No be madness de worry your tribe so.

Are you mad or something?

No be to brag bro

Deep down in your heart , you wished you were igbo!!! Now GTFO my mention !!
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

Listen Nd calm down

Why is the cause of any agitation strike included ?

NEGLECT

Doctors took to strike Nd instead of fixing the problem what did Tinubu do ?

He called for their sack Nd they were sacked .

Now ASUU is on strike will you still allow the Tinubu treatment to lectures?

Lagos has more doctors than the federal Government. We have increased the salaries of the doctors to 75 per cent and what that implies is that the most junior doctor in the state today has his salary increased from N110,000 to N170,000 while a consultant now has his salary increased from N300, 000 to N700,000,” he added.

This was as far back as 2011.

It was right for Tinubu to urge their sacking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by MadamExcellency: 7:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
maasoap:

E tired person. They are more interested in what is going on in SW than what is going on in their landlocked criminal infested region

Get over it already. The percentage of Igbos in Lagos State is more than the percentage of Blacks in the USA hence should have more rights than Blacks in the USA unless you are a bigot and ethnocentrist to decipher the truth.

You want to marginalise them for what exactly? Most were even born and brought up in Lagos State and have lived all their lives in Lagos but you who live in Osun State with no property or contribution to the State want your opinion to supersede theirs. You no well, check well, I tell you.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by blancsn1: 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
Did Umahi wait to receive Lagos state money before transforming Ebonyi. Can you now affirm you were given birth by a foolish Igbo father n foolish mother.

realestate99:

You are conversant with their shallow reasoning, that will now top it with " Give Abia the money of Lagos and see it turn to Dubai" ........bunch of jokers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 8:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

The last I checked, Okezie Ikpeazu is not contesting the presidency and he is not even the leading candidate in the Senatorial election he is vying for. Sen. Enyinnaya Abaribe of APGA is leading him in the polls which show that the people are dissatisfied with his scorecard.

Stop the HYPOCRISY.

If it had been something remotely related to SW, you would have been mentioning Tinubu in every sentence.

6 Likes

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Nobody: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
This is the same thing that happened under obi but today igbos are white washing him n telling us he’s the best thing ever

One day igbos will wake up n tell us ikpeazu was the best during his tenure as governor n some uninformed folks will support him

Imagine later in future someone is telling u ikpeazu is d best thing n when u tell him about his performance they blackmail u by calling a tribalist

No be Yoruba write am in 2012, na Igbo journalist. Stop looking at me like say I admire your duplicitous view of Nigerian politics.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Viscuz: 8:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

Lagos has more doctors than the federal Government. We have increased the salaries of the doctors to 75 per cent and what that implies is that the most junior doctor in the state today has his salary increased from N110,000 to N170,000 while a consultant now has his salary increased from N300, 000 to N700,000,” he added.

This was as far back as 2011.

It was right for Tinubu to urge their sacking.

So what you are trying to say was that all the doctors took cocaine and went on strike for nothing sake ?
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
sad Between Ikpeazu and Hopeless, I don't know who is more useless.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Get over it already. The percentage of Igbos in Lagos State is more than the percentage of Blacks in the USA hence should have more rights than Blacks in the USA unless you are a bigot and ethnocentrist to decipher the truth.

You want to marginalise them for what exactly? Most were even born and brought up in Lagos State and have lived all their lives in Lagos but you who live in Osun State with no property or contribution to the State want your opinion to supersede theirs. You no well, check well, I tell you.

The blacks in USA were taken against their will.

The igbos in Lagos wilfully got on Ekene Dili Chukwu, some on trailers to.enjoy the sanctuary SW provides.

Hardly the same issue.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by SIMONEKPA7: 8:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abia is a failed state..... If you are from that state, I pity you .. just know you don't have governor since the coming of democracy from 1999 to date...all of their state governor are useless. Orji Kalu, Theodore Orji, Ikpeazu .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Viscuz: 8:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jostoman:
you mean this is Lagos? Nawao.

Yes the slum Dey YouTube if you need the video.

The funny thing is that they have a club there angry

You don watch third world cop ?

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

U Dey mind them .

Even New York has its own slum called ghettos. Many sleep in the open here and in other American cities as well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Eniitankorede: 8:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Smh. Yet most folks from South East still have time for politics of lies, bigotry and hatred against Asiwaju Tinubu when there is a big log of wood in their own eyes to remove first before casting aspersion on others.

This is one more reason to know why Asiwaju Tinubu towers over all his opponents and haters.

Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu. He is the best and most competent to lead Nigeria and take the nation to greater heights.

I was going to say the same thing. Here are people who never hold their corrupt and incompetent leaders in the east to account. They will come to Lagos after being frustrated out of their states by poor leadership. They will then continue to vote the same party that brought them to misery in Lagos. What kind of people are these?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by MadamExcellency: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

Stop the HYPOCRISY.

If it had been something remotely related to SW, you would have been mentioning Tinubu in every sentence.

Lagos State is not synonymous with Southwest and why do the majority of you claim Lagos State when you got nothing in the State? No inheritance, no contribution, no property etc but want to lord it over the majority of the Igbos who were born, bred and lived all their lives in Lagos State, got property, pay taxes and contribute to the neighbourhood's progress with their Yoruba neighbours?

I am yet to understand your bitterness. Speak up, I want to fill your void.
Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

So what you are trying to say was that all the doctors took cocaine and went on strike for nothing sake ?

I have given you the facts.

If you have a reason let us know.

Strike was called off in March 2011.

Lasted a month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by maasoap(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

May I sak you ma, what say did your people give to the Yorubas and Hausas living in your region over the years? Ordinary land to build houses, you wouldn't even want to sell to them.
The last time #Endsars protests wrecked Lagos state, most of your people were happy and justifying the huge scale of destruction. I wonder if they would feel the same way if it were to be Aba, Onitsha or Enugu.
If your population surpassed that of Yorubas in Lagos state, that doesn't give you any claim. You're still what you are, non indigenes

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by Viscuz: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Even New York has its own slum called ghettos. Many sleep in the open here in other American cities as well.

Pahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by chuksanambra: 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:

U need medik 55

That picture buttresses the point that Tinubu is a far better administrator than everyone in Igboland combined, living or dead.

author=Agboriotejoye post=115290099
What?!!
Even BAT? Very bad!!
When Tinubu was Guv of Lagos, doctors went on strike and he appointed locum doctors. They promptly called off the strike action and were begging to come back to work.

Fashola also employed the use of locum doctors in Lagos. Since then, doctors came back to their senses.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by rusher14: 8:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Lagos State is not synonymous with Southwest and why do the majority of you claim Lagos State when you got nothing in the State? No inheritance, no contribution, no property etc but when to lord it over the majority of the Igbos who were born, breed and live all their lives in Lagos State, hot property, pay tax and contribute to the neighbourhood progress with their Yoruba neighbours?

Igbos dont even own most of the properties in Amuwo Odofin where they litter, talkless of Lagos.

From Alimosho to Apapa to Ajah, where do igbos own properties?

You've lived too long in Nnewi and believe the lies your brother in his 2 by 2 shops tells you when he gets home for christmas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by chuksanambra: 8:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
MadamExcellency:

Lagos State is not synonymous with Southwest and why do the majority of you claim Lagos State when you got nothing in the State? No inheritance, no contribution, no property etc but want to lord it over the majority of the Igbos who were born, bred and lived all their lives in Lagos State, got property, pay taxes and contribute to the neighbourhood's progress with their Yoruba neighbours?

Lagos is not synonymous with the SW it is synonymous with the SS na. Onuku umu nkita.

If not for Lagos, there won't be development in Alaigbo. All the useful Igbos dey Lagos. It is children of paupers, local criminals and nonentities that are causing trouble in Igboland.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia Resident Doctors On Strike For Almost A Year – NARD by MadamExcellency: 8:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
maasoap:

May I ask you ma, what say did your people give to the Yorubas and Hausas living in your region over the years? Ordinary land to build houses, you wouldn't even want to sell to them.
The last time #Endsars protests wrecked Lagos state, most of your people were happy and justified the huge scale of destruction. I wonder if they would feel the same way if it were to be Aba, Onitsha or Enugu.
If your population surpassed that of Yorubas in Lagos state, that doesn't give you any claim. You're still what you are, non-indigenes

Stop the obfuscation already and answer my questions. What is your fuse with Lagos State and its cosmopolitan citizens when of truth you are from Osun State and have no stake in the State but want to dictate for the people born, bred and have lived all their lives there.

Are you a witch? Why so much bitterness in what you have control of?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibori To Be Sentenced Today / Akwa Ibom Wins 76 Oil Wells Case Against Cross River / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.