Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & (738 Views)

Ngige: My Monthly Salary As Minister Is N942,000 Monthly After Tax (Video) / A Rare Photo Of Buhari BMC Crew Having A Nice Time in Aso Rock Villa (Pics) / Buhari's BMC Turns Against Chad In War Of Calumny Over His Boko Haram Onslaught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly stipends as the senior BMC and Buhari photographer, updating everything about Buhari on Nairaland I just received it. Among all the BMCs am the senior manager and close aid photographer to president Major-General Muhammadu Buhari. Others are been paid 30k monthly but I usually receive 100k to 200k monthly. They paid my colleagues yesterday but president Buhari delayed my own due to best reasons btw me and him on agreement. Buhari is the best thing that have ever happened to Nigeria and Nigerians, APC WILL rule Nigeria till the second coming of Christ AMEN. Peter Obituary is dead on arrival. Vote Tinubu APC 2023 for continuity of this great achievements. Vote CHANGE

See screenshots and prove of payments below � I just paid #50 for our monthly FGN

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
cool Are You President Buhari pikin or SGF pikin because I am suspecting you would soon port to become Tinubu pikin. ..... sha dey cash out ..na your time..

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
jackcanfield:
cool Are You President Buhari pikin or SGF pikin because I am suspecting you would soon port to become Tinubu pikin. ..... sha dey cash out ..na your time..

That is why APC have come to stay.. e shock you abi??
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Dagah2: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

See screenshots and prove of payments below � I just paid #50 for our monthly FGN
Initial balance of N2,193.18
Truly, poverty is a disease. Now I know why they destroy people with induced poverty in Nigeria: just so you'll hungrily bounce on the crumbs they throw at you.
Please, stop hiding your balance, we know it's just N102,000.00

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Naijanascam: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Given to you by the right hand and taken away from you by the left hand.....

Before APC and their lies you are having 461 dollars
But now you are having 133 dollars.....

You only compounded your problems

Your Previous balance....... is a mere 2100naira no wonder you are defending everything just to put crumbs on your table

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by DevilSignature: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

mugu

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Mynd44: 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Remember rule 8 abi?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Penguin2: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

And to you, as long as you are eating, others can burn to hell?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Naijanascam:
Given to you by the right hand and taken away from you by the left hand.....

Before APC and their lies you are having 461 dollars
But now you are having 133 dollars.....

You only compounded your problems

You are a liar
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by mycar: 8:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
This one you eat from hand to mouth, your acct was negative before the end of the month, what happens if your master gets kidnapped , where will you get the ransom?

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Penguin2:

And to you, as long as you are eating, others can burn to hell?

Nobody stop anyone from benefiting from Buhari's govt. Why others are not benefiting is because they hate Buhari and they fail to understand him.
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Naijanascam: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are a liar

Your iberiberism is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Olaoluwa122: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

You are a liar
Abeg come employ make meself dey praise BAT...make I send my CV? tongue
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
mycar:
This one you eat from hand to mouth, your acct was negative before the end of the month, what happens if your master gets kidnapped , where will you get the ransom?

Keep deceiving yourself, God is by my master. It's Peter Obituary that's sponsoring all these kidnapping in Nigeria to tanish Buhari govt.
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by mycar: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Keep deceiving yourself, God is by my master. It's Peter Obituary that's sponsoring all these kidnapping in Nigeria to tanish Buhari govt.
Is your master that weak that he can't crush them?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Penguin2: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Nobody stop anyone from benefiting from Buhari's govt. Why others are not benefiting is because they hate Buhari and they fail to understand him.

Tell us when the scheme that is paying you 100k was announced and Nigerians refused to participate.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Penguin2: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

Oh! It’s no longer PDP?

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
mycar:

Is your master that weak that he can't crush them?

Boko Haram, bandits have been technology defeated
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
LordviccoDaGuru:

grin Laughing in Spanish ...Make the people wey dey mark President Buhari government finish to dey mark their script before you conclude....

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
jackcanfield:
grin Laughing in Spanish ...Make the people wey dey mark President Buhari government finish to dey mark their script before you conclude....

Continue taking panador ontop another person's headache
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by Yorubalandlord(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Remember rule 8 abi?
Remove him
Please don't be biased,
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Yorubalandlord:

Remove him
Please don't be biased,

No fant because of hate, u think Buhari is not doing us well ? E shock you abi??
Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by damiloladuke: 9:59am On Aug 02, 2022
It is obvious this one no well na! Why are you guys taking him serious.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Me I Have Been Paid My Monthly 100k Stipends As Buhari BMC & by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
damiloladuke:
It is obvious this one no well na! Why are you guys taking him serious.

grin

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti Denies Calling "Obidients" Zombies / Apc Presidential Campaign Council / 6 major reasons Why Peter Obi Will Lose The Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.