Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 AM

What Should I Do Now?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do Now?? (646 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do Now?? by Amarahobu: 8:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
I don't know what to do now, this girl has been disturbing me and she happens to be a sister to my very good friend. One thing led to another yesterday and we bleeped.

I don't know how my guy will feel when he finds out i bleeped his sister.

Please what should i do now??
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Holybaddo: 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Will you tell him?
Will She tell him?
How the hell will he know

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Demigod22: 9:05pm On Aug 01, 2022
There's nothing you should do unless she wants relationship and the brother is not cool with that.

African brothers don't allow their friends close to their sisters. I have dated couple of my friends' sisters but it will always end not very funny.
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Amarahobu: 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
I won't tell him, but i don't know if the sister will tell him, dey are kind off close

Holybaddo:
Will you tell him?
Will She tell him?
How the hell will he know
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Amarahobu: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
I hope he doesn't feel bad when he finds out

Demigod22:
There's nothing you should do unless she wants relationship and the brother is not cool with that.

African brothers don't allow their friends close to their sisters. I have dated couple of my friends' sisters but it will always end not very funny.
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Holybaddo: 11:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
Amarahobu:
I won't tell him, but i don't know if the sister will tell him, dey are kind off close

Worst come to worst her bro go vex talk shit nothing else
But it almost impossible for her to tell him that type of thing
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by Amarahobu: 6:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Okay

Holybaddo:
Worst come to worst her bro go vex talk shit nothing else
But it almost impossible for her to tell him that type of thing
Re: What Should I Do Now?? by TheZeezle(m): 6:22am On Aug 02, 2022
Bleeping depends OOO my guy. I hope u bleeped her Good, she won't say a dang and would come for more.

(1) (Reply)

Video: fans Reacts As Burna Boy’s Ex, Stefflon Don Rips Her Pants While Twerking / The Secret Of Seduction / It Takes Weeks For My Manhood To Erect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.