Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike (23902 Views)

Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza / Abdelmalek Droukdal, Al-Qaeda Leader, Killed By French Military With US Help / Ayman Zawahiri Could Be Eliminated Soon (Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by amo123: 12:22am On Aug 04, 2022
GreyLaw:

Don't be ignorant. Go and see the photos. It is a new weapon America has been hiding. Only the man's window was blown off by the missile. Every other window in the whole building was intact. Very deadly, precise weapon.

When they say America is the best e get why. No be to dey make mouth up and down.
If USA has so called secret weapons why not use it to bomb xi jinping , Putin, and Kim Jung un? secret my ass.
Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by Bentizil: 8:37am On Aug 04, 2022
dreu2fine:

Una too much
Any where in the world they will get you
If na Putiin them need na one hand oooo
Stop disgracing yourself on public forum...

Putin is the number one leader US cannot dare try shit with... Both nation can eliminate whoever they wanted anywhere so stop acting like a sissy...
Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by Bentizil: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2022
amo123:
If USA has so called secret weapons why not use it to bomb xi jinping , Putin, and Kim Jung un? secret my ass.
No quote am abeg...
He believe it's only US that has secret weapons..
Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by dreu2fine(m): 8:58am On Aug 04, 2022
Bentizil:

Stop disgracing yourself on public forum...

Putin is the number one leader US cannot dare try shit with... Both nation can eliminate whoever they wanted anywhere so stop acting like a sissy...
Na u get your mouth
If e get power make e try cross the line
NATO line
Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by Bentizil: 9:32am On Aug 04, 2022
dreu2fine:

Na u get your mouth
If e get power make e try cross the line
NATO line
Were you sleeping when Lithuania lift their ban on some Russia transit goods to Kaliningrad when Russia threatens to respond militarily??..

Even EU told Lithuania to do so..
I need to remind you again that Russia is not some African or middle eastern countries that NATO can do anyhow to...
No top NATO countries will risk their cities or citizens live in a conflict with Russia...

It's ongoing in Europe with citizens dissatisfaction and protest of their government role in Ukraine which lead to high cost of living and inflation everywhere...

It's left for you to make sense of what I wrote and if otherwise, it's your palaba...
Re: U.S. Kills Al-Qaeda Leader Ayman Al-Zawahri In Drone Strike by dreu2fine(m): 9:56am On Aug 04, 2022
Bentizil:

Were you sleeping when Lithuania lift their ban on some Russia transit goods to Kaliningrad when Russia threatens to respond militarily??..

Even EU told Lithuania to do so..
I need to remind you again that Russia is not some African or middle eastern countries that NATO can do anyhow to...
No top NATO countries will risk their cities or citizens live in a conflict with Russia...

It's ongoing in Europe with citizens dissatisfaction and protest of their government role in Ukraine which lead to high cost of living and inflation everywhere...

It's left for you to make sense of what I wrote and if otherwise, it's your palaba...
E b like say u marry Russia woman
Even North Korea will defect Russia
Lazy country .
Ukraine dey deal with them n will win d war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Malawi Vice-president, Saulos Klaus Chilima Arrested, charged for corruption / Putin Nominated For Man Of The Year On Time's Magazine (Photos) / Wildfires Raging Across Southern Turkey( Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.