Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council (13734 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by IreneJane: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2022
Jennifer663:
Birds of the same feather.....
Both of them are confused initially.

See your life!!!!

Criticism and hatred in ur life is of 99.99% which will never make u grow.

" BIRDS OF A FEATHER "
" THEY, ALL OF THEM, " what is both of them .. this people you criticize can even speak good English than you are"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Antoeni(m): 9:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari is Interested in Any Baba Agbado Briefing,
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2022
IreneJane:

See my life!!!!

Criticism and hatred in my life is of 99.99% which will never make u grow.

" BIRDS OF A FEATHER "
" THEY, ALL OF THEM, " what is both of them .. this people i criticize can even speak good English than i am"
Dont be so hard on your stupid life!
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by comrChris(m): 10:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Ayk8:

Uncle, what will you say about USA that runs a CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN ticket?

Pls you must answer me oo.
It's only in a case like this you people will remember USA but when it comes to development you will look the other way. Is USA divided by tribe, region and religion like Nigeria?
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Simplythebest: 10:07am On Aug 02, 2022
Oduduwa republic have u guys forgotten about it. Agbero will never be a trade mark of this nation am sure suffering never tire u.
Ibkhaleel:
The IPOB foot soldiers of PETER OBI now wants their own to be President of the Z00 nation; to reign over Northern COWS and Yoruba Fulani Slaves..
Your journey to the moon on keke napep just got started!

Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure. Unfortunately for them our president will not tolerate any form of insecurity.

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by KGREAT(m): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2022
I don't like reading any article from this vampire.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Ayk8: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2022
Collinsaik:
.lolz. I laugh in pidgin. your tinubu is old and frail. unfit to lead in a time like this. That's why we the youths have decided against electing again, any walking corpse as president of our dear country Nigeria. That's why we are unanimously going for peter obi come 2023.

See how you have disgraced yourself. You said 'Old' and failed to realize that your PETER OBI too is old @ 61 years. But that's not what I'm driving at.

What I want to insert into your head is that TINUBU did not only deliver, but also scouted and identified young talents like BABATUNDE FASHOLA for continuity.

Guess what, Fashola became governor of Lagos state at the age of 43.

Ambode became governor of Lagos state at 51 and the current governor of Lagos state Sanwo - Olu became the governor of Lagos state at 53.

I'm sure you can see the trend that he believes in energetic young minds.

Pls, name ONE talent your OBI scouted during his 8year stint. The only thing he was able to do was to save money for Anambra, where is the money now? They are broke. Soludo is borrowing money at the moment. You see why failure to identify young best brains to continue his legacy has made OBI the wrong choice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:32am On Aug 02, 2022
Collinsaik:
people like you are the problem of this country. but dont worry u and ur cohorts wil be put to shame.. nigerians are wake now

Yes, true Nigerians are awake. But unfortunately, you are still part of those sleeping and snoring.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Ayk8:

See how you have disgraced yourself. You said 'Old' and failed to realize that your PETER OBI too is old @ 61 years. But that's not what I'm driving at.

What I want to insert into your head is that TINUBU did not only deliver, but also scouted and identified young talents like BABATUNDE FASHOLA for continuity.

Guess what, Fashola became governor of Lagos state at the age of 43.

Ambode became governor of Lagos state at 51 and the current governor of Lagos state Sanwo - Olu became the governor of Lagos state at 53.

I'm sure you can see the trend that he believes in energetic young minds.

Pls, name ONE talent your OBI scouted during his 8year stint. The only thing he was able to do was to save money for Anambra, where is the money now? They are broke. Soludo is borrowing money at the moment. You see why failure to identify young best brains to continue his legacy has made OBI the wrong choice.

Leave this people, they don't deserve your enlightenment. They will rather refuse to learn and die in shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Indispensable85(m): 10:35am On Aug 02, 2022
Lalong
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by SlavaUkraini: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:
Tinubu is who we want to vote for, not for APC, not for a Muslim-Muslim, and not for any religion.

We're choosing competency over any religion interest, ethnicity, party or a group.

We all want Nigeria to work.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Ayk8: 10:44am On Aug 02, 2022
comrChris:
It's only in a case like this you people will remember USA but when it comes to development you will look the other way. Is the USA divided by tribe, region, and religion like Nigeria?

Exactly! No! they are not divided because they prioritize Competence over tribal or ethnic sentiments, regional sentiments, and religious sentiments. But you are divided because you place these 3 elements over competence!

Until you change your perception, then there will be unity.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
onuman:

Like Tinubu urchinss:
In your head, when you use Obituary to describe Peter Obi, you have demarketed him. Urchinnn campaign.

Obi has no blemish.
Tinubu is a narcotics lord.
Tinubu used bullion van to keep stolen money.
Tinubu suffers Parkinsonism.
Tinubu pees in his trousers due to incontinence.
Tinubu does not present his real age. He must be in his late 80s.
Why will any reasonable human vote for Tinubu, not for Obi?
Okoro tell me the base An IPOB man like obituary has up north biko.

Tell me what i don't know bikonu grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Anndrew(m): 10:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Everything about this man is shady—from his name, state of origin, the schools attended, certificates received; his record in America to his true source of income, let alone any true intention of seeking the presidency, apart from an arrogant claim that it is his turn to rule Nigeria.
In short, neither Atiku nor Tinubu can in good conscience campaign against corruption....
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by SlavaUkraini: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2022
ayodejisalau:

Get this amazing zealottt speaker with amazing bass, long hours of playtime, 60w capacity, sleek aesthetics.

Best Zealottt Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp

How much
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2022
rippa:

Anything that makes Obi loose
Nigeria will be finally bury
This is not politics
It wil affect me, it will affect u.
So if u people plant Tinubu and the nation get burnt, it's everybody that will go down with it.
Buhari is president but his state and region is most terrorise by bandits
Incase u think making Tinubu ur president will exclude ur region
Vote competent and help save Nigeria.
I ask u
What can Tinubu offer Nigeria?
What has obituary offer ndi igbo and Anambrans biko?

Tell me I'm listening
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
Everything about this man is shady—from his name, state of origin, the schools attended, certificates received; his record in America to his true source of income, let alone any true intention of seeking the presidency, apart from an arrogant claim that it is his turn to rule Nigeria.
In short, neither Atiku nor Tinubu can in good conscience campaign against corruption....
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:48am On Aug 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Keep deceiving yourself.
no

He is not deceiving himself. He's a realist unlike you lots who are idealist

Tinubu will succeed Buhari

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Keep deceiving yourself.

Keep thinking I'm deceiving myself. tongue
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:51am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
no

He is not deceiving himself. He's a realist unlike you lots who are idealist

Tinubu will succeed Buhari

Leave them in their sleep. I pray they wake up soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by adolfHitler1934: 10:54am On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:
Tinubu is who we want to vote for, not for APC, not for a Muslim-Muslim, and not for any religion.

We're choosing competency over any religion interest, ethnicity, party or a group.

We all want Nigeria to work.
Says a YO'Robber Muslim.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2022
adolfHitler1934:
Says a YO'Robber Muslim.

Still far better than you.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2022
adeiza4u:
Who told this agbadorian that all votes from these states are for Tinubu?
Okoro no dey are for obituary grin grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by adeiza4u(m): 11:02am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro no dey are for obituary grin grin grin
lol. FYI, I'm Adeiza from Kogi. I'm not Okoro. Me and my family and ward are for Obi. We voluntarily did it for APC in 2015. But this time, it's Peter Obi, we don't care whether he wins or not.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Anndrew(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu is your next president Nwanne
I don't talk to fools..the hardest job in the world is defending yekini amoda Ogunlere
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Friend22(m): 11:04am On Aug 02, 2022
eleko1:
angry Nigerians are against Islamabad party/republic angry

How many Nigerians?

I hope, you know you can only speak for yourself and those with your inclination.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
I don't talk to fools..the hardest job in the world is defending yekini amoda Ogunlere
Okoro you will only wail for Biafra agitation after election grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:06am On Aug 02, 2022
adeiza4u:
lol. FYI, I'm Adeiza from Kogi. I'm not Okoro. Me and my family and ward are for Obi. We voluntarily did it for APC in 2015. But this time, it's Peter Obi, we don't care whether he wins or not.
I'm glad you know he won't win grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Anndrew(m): 11:10am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Okoro you will only wail for Biafra agitation after election grin grin
See mumu,u think am biafra...ur bobo Chicago would rather die than see the seat of FRN..u want bet
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by kingsley38162: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
Crooks!Crooks!...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Pay Your Tax Or Face Criminal Prosecution, Up To 5-years Jail Term" - Osinbajo / Inside PMB's 2019 Campaign Strategy & The Keyamo Connection - Premium Times / NPA Appoints New Gms, Agms To Boost Service Delivery

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.