Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,551 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council (13722 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:11am On Aug 02, 2022
KEEP ON PLAYING TO SCRIPT WE ALREADY KNOW WHAT IS UP. undecided
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 11:13am On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
See mumu,u think am biafra...ur bobo Chicago would rather die than see the seat of FRN..u want bet
Yes i will bet. We are using escow to bet. I will DM you right away to finalise the betting

If you chicken out like your ancestors are known for you will die prematurely

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by adeiza4u(m): 11:14am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I'm glad you know he won't win grin grin
we care less. Just allow us to 'waste' our votes on him abeg. Rest from your propaganda
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Honjoshy4u: 11:21am On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:

Calm down, you seem to be angry with your life.

I'm speaking for jobless youths like you that they plan feeding with agbado and cassava.
I am dangerously blessed and can take very good care of you and family for ages without sweating.
So relax.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Anndrew(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Yes i will bet. We are using escow to bet. I will DM you right away to finalise the betting

If you chicken out like your ancestors are known for you will die prematurely
..the day bobo Chicago loss will be the dat day u die..I will reply u in my mail..
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:
Tinubu is who we want to vote for, not for APC, not for a Muslim-Muslim, and not for any religion.

We're choosing competency over any religion interest, ethnicity, party or a group.

We all want Nigeria to work.

you've chosen well, God bless you

may God guide our incoming President to lead us through and bring good governance as he did in lagos state that a son of nobody should also get education without knowing anybody
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by prosnadis(m): 11:29am On Aug 02, 2022
Ur a clown �
Ibkhaleel:
The IPOB foot soldiers of PETER OBI now wants their own to be President of the Z00 nation; to reign over Northern COWS and Yoruba Fulani Slaves..
Your journey to the moon on keke napep just got started!

Suddenly they've denied Biafra. They now desperately want the zoo PVC.
Dia life no balance at all

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure. Unfortunately for them our president will not tolerate any form of insecurity.

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by rippa(m): 11:37am On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
What has obituary offer ndi igbo and Anambrans biko?

Tell me I'm listening
Obi is the current solution to Nigeria problem.
I will list current Nigeria problem and how Obi will solve it.
1. High rising debt. Nigeria current debts servicing has exceeded our budget.
Before Obi became Anambra state gov in 2006, anambra was one of the most indebted start in Nigeria( pension alone was 35billions), he came and clear everything and started saving money for the state. He did that by cutting down all govt unnecessary expenses of which no present presidential candidate can do.
2. Security.
Anambra was one of the most polarised state then that the govt have to bring in the popular bakassi boys. Even Ngige, a seating gov was kidnapped. But when Obi came he eradicated that by providing sophisticated weapons for the police, devoid more power to them to enable effective policing of the state.
3. Education.
Schools were locked down for more than a year in anamabra prior to be Obi coming in. Education was relegated to the ground, he came in and took anambra to the best state in terms of education. He even offered to pay professors of the state university salaries more than that of the deputy gov.
4. Economy.
The economy of anambra was grounded due to the war between Ngige and uba brothers .
Ngige basically did nothing in anambra. Obi came and set the standard. He did not just uplift the state from slump, he made anambra one of the least state with poverty rate in Nigeria.
5. Health. The best hospitals are in anambra.
6. A unifer. When he was a gov, the head of personal security was a Muslim from kano.
His SSG was an Edo man.
Half of his commissioners don't have any root in igbo. They were outsiders.
And many more like that
The one that is even making me to campaign for him, after his tenure as gov, when others like Tinubu and COs were allocating ur state resources to themselves and family as pension and gratuities for serving the state for only 8years, Obi turn down any monetary benefit or gain from anambra.
Man practically rejected money
Thats why when u people are shouting 250million Pandora report, I go just dey laugh una ignorance. A man that turned down lifetime pension from his state will now go and thief ordinary 250million.
Tell us what Tinubu did in Lagos? apart from turning Lagos to his personal property
Half of the properties in Lagos belongs to him and his family

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Babaken(m): 11:55am On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
The IPOB foot soldiers of PETER OBI now wants their own to be President of the Z00 nation; to reign over Northern COWS and Yoruba Fulani Slaves..

Biafra agitation, IPOB/ESN killing and harassment of people in the East suspended till 2023 after Peter Obi's failure. Unfortunately for them our president will not tolerate any form of insecurity.

I can see that maggots and termites are feasting on your brain.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by SlavaUkraini: 12:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
no

He is not deceiving himself. He's a realist unlike you lots who are idealist

Tinubu will succeed Buhari

Shut up...

Who are you referring to as "you lots"

Is that how you talk to an Elder ?

Take time ooO...

Make I nor run enter you ooO
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by SlavaUkraini: 12:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:

Keep thinking I'm deceiving myself. tongue

Keep thinking you are not deceiving yourself.

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by amaridigital(m): 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

In Kaduna, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Gombe and Borno states, Muslim-Muslim ticket Will win the governorship election even without the support of the indigenous Christians.

However, because of fairness, justice and magnanimity of the Muslim majority in those states, the politicians there ensured that Muslims were paired with Christians as governors and deputy governors respectively, - until the Christians in some of those states mistook the Muslims' magnanimity acquiescence, and acquired a bloated sense of entitlement, and bungled it
in at least two of those states, namely,
Kaduna and Niger states.

The ugly scenario is being replicated at the national mainstream level of politics, thanks to CAN, some opportunistic northern Christians and bigoted, grandstanding pastors.

They have drawn a line and declared a war to reclaim Nigeria for Jesus Christ, simply because one of the political parties in Nigeria has chosen to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket to contest the presidency in 2023, as Nigeria The rotation of the office of the president of
Nigeria is supposed to be between the north and the south; itself unconstitutional, and outside the extant electoral act, however, some sore losers have now added the religious mix to it.

This is the biggest mistake they are making, because, as long as democracy remains the game of number and the rule of the majority, Muslims will always determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, which no amount of insults, blackmail or threats can alter.

So, if the majority decides that they will vote for only one-faith ticket, the minority cannot do anything about it but curse, shout and wail.

In our living memory, we sawa Muslim-
Muslim ticket win a national election, but can't remember any about a Christian- Christian ticket.

So, align with the majority or perish in anger and frustration.

God bless you for this piece. Someone here on Nairaland claims that 23% of the SW population are yanmiris. More percentage of the SS population are yanmiris and same in the middle belt according to him. My question is, why ask for your own republic when you don't even stay in your region? I'm glad other tribes are now seeing their hatred and hypocrisy. The Zoo must fall, the Zoo must fall and now you want to rule the Zoo?. Confused set of people. Imagine most of their God of men openly endorsing a particular candidate instead of staying neutral. I'm yet to see a popular Yoruba clergy endorsing any politician for Governorship, senatorial or presidential election despite the fact that most of the greatest men of God in Nigeria are Yoruba. Selfishness is in their blood no matter how much they profess christianity. Out of over 300 tribes, only one tribe hates almost all the others why? They created enemies up and down but now they are expecting love from others. Funniest thing is that their candidate is the least sellable among all. That's why popular political leaders from their region are avoiding him like cancer. He only has the support of Brain dead online bullies. They almost bully Seun Osewa to succumb to their draconian tendencies and opinions. Any post not favorable to them, they start calling out Nairaland. No one is allowed to have a different opinion from theirs. They are silent as their region is shut down on Mondays by a terrorist group but quick to point out attrocities in other regions. The Zoo will definitely not reward them with presidency. Never until there is a change in mindset. Not in 2023 anyway no matter their illusion and blackmail.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Ibkhaleel: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
amaridigital:

God bless you for this piece. Someone here on Nairaland claims that 23% of the SW population are yanmiris. More percentage of the SS population are yanmiris and same in the middle belt according to him. My question is, why ask for your own republic when you don't even stay in your region? I'm glad other tribes are now seeing their hatred and hypocrisy. The Zoo must fall, the Zoo must fall and now you want to rule the Zoo?. Confused set of people. Imagine most of their God of men openly endorsing a particular candidate instead of staying neutral. I'm yet to see a popular Yoruba clergy endorsing any politician for Governorship, senatorial or presidential election despite the fact that most of the greatest men of God in Nigeria are Yoruba. Selfishness is in their blood no matter how much they profess christianity. Out of over 300 tribes, only one tribe hates almost all the others why? They created enemies up and down but now they are expecting love from others. Funniest thing is that their candidate is the least sellable among all. That's why popular political leaders from their region are avoiding him like cancer. He only has the support of Brain dead online bullies. They almost bully Seun Osewa to succumb to their draconian tendencies and opinions. Any post not favorable to them, they start calling out Nairaland. No one is allowed to have a different opinion from theirs. They are silent as their region is shut down on Mondays by a terrorist group but quick to point out attrocities in other regions. The Zoo will definitely not reward them with presidency. Never until there is a change in mindset. Not in 2023 anyway no matter their illusion and blackmail.
Thanks bro....you understand them so well
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
rippa:

Obi is the current solution to Nigeria problem.
I will list current Nigeria problem and how Obi will solve it.
1. High rising debt. Nigeria current debts servicing has exceeded our budget.
Before Obi became Anambra state gov in 2006, anambra was one of the most indebted start in Nigeria( pension alone was 35billions), he came and clear everything and started saving money for the state. He did that by cutting down all govt unnecessary expenses of which no present presidential candidate can do.
2. Security.
Anambra was one of the most polarised state then that the govt have to bring in the popular bakassi boys. Even Ngige, a seating gov was kidnapped. But when Obi came he eradicated that by providing sophisticated weapons for the police, devoid more power to them to enable effective policing of the state.
3. Education.
Schools were locked down for more than a year in anamabra prior to be Obi coming in. Education was relegated to the ground, he came in and took anambra to the best state in terms of education. He even offered to pay professors of the state university salaries more than that of the deputy gov.
4. Economy.
The economy of anambra was grounded due to the war between Ngige and uba brothers .
Ngige basically did nothing in anambra. Obi came and set the standard. He did not just uplift the state from slump, he made anambra one of the least state with poverty rate in Nigeria.
5. Health. The best hospitals are in anambra.
6. A unifer. When he was a gov, the head of personal security was a Muslim from kano.
His SSG was an Edo man.
Half of his commissioners don't have any root in igbo. They were outsiders.
And many more like that
The one that is even making me to campaign for him, after his tenure as gov, when others like Tinubu and COs were allocating ur state resources to themselves and family as pension and gratuities for serving the state for only 8years, Obi turn down any monetary benefit or gain from anambra.
Man practically rejected money
Thats why when u people are shouting 250million Pandora report, I go just dey laugh una ignorance. A man that turned down lifetime pension from his state will now go and thief ordinary 250million.
Tell us what Tinubu did in Lagos? apart from turning Lagos to his personal property
Half of the properties in Lagos belongs to him and his family

ASUU went on strike under his watch. Medical professionals also went on strike under his watch. He failed to govern small Anambra mostly dominated with ndi igbo sadly he can't develop Nigerians with multi-ethnic and religious
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
Anndrew:
..the day bobo Chicago loss will be the dat day u die..I will reply u in my mail..
Sadly Tinubu is winning the election and I will live to witness it.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by rippa(m): 12:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
ASUU went on strike under his watch. Medical professionals also went on strike under his watch. He failed to govern small Anambra mostly dominated with ndi igbo sadly he can't develop Nigerians with multi-ethnic and religious
What's has tinubu done in Lagos?
What can he offer to Nigerians ?
You can't answer
Nawa o
You are just a tribal bigot
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
rippa:

You can't answer
Nawa o

TO START WITH, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically......*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
rippa:

You can't answer
Nawa o

It will take you nothing less than 5 years minimum to study Tinubu achievements and legacy

Agenda: 12% GDP growth over 4 years

According to reports, Nigeria’s GDP grew by 3.1% at Q1 of 2022. Tinubu has proposed a 12% GDP growth over 4 years.

Track Record: Bola Tinubu, a former Deloitte associate, prides himself on liberating Lagos State’s economy and overseeing the growth of the state’s Internally generated revenue from 600 million to N5.5 billion generated monthly at the end of his tenure with the aid of his economic team. In 2017, Lagos State’s output was $136 billion, according to official estimates, and more than a third of Nigeria’s gross domestic product. In 2002, after he oversaw the stabilization of Lagos’ finances – the state was able to float bonds raising substantial capital. The State raised N15 billion through bonds raised, demonstrating market demand and private investment appetite for the Lagos economy. Using the expenditure approach, Tinubu oversaw an increase in personal consumption, business investment, government spending, and net exports (all components of GDP) from 1999 to 2007.

Economic Agenda: 15,000MW and 24/7 Power Supply

According to reports, the National Grid has collapsed for the 17th time in just the first half of 2022. With an installed capacity of 13,000MW, Nigeria currently transmits about 5,500MW, which barely attends to the needs of Nigerians.

Track Record: Electricity has relatively been on the Executive list and despite the controversies that courted the project with the then Federal Government, during his time as governor of Lagos State, he sponsored the first Independent Power Project (IPP) to the state. The project handled by the American Company, ENRON was meant to deliver 3 barge-mounted electricity generating units and later build a gas-fired power plant. The project inception generated 90MW, which improved the electricity supply in Lagos State. The project was the first time a state government created electricity.

Economic Agenda: Removal of Fuel Subsidy

Over the years, the removal of Fuel Subsidy has been a big debate in Nigeria. The continuous payment of subsidies on petrol has continued to affect the revenues of Nigeria and recently put the country into debt as our fuel imports now supersede our crude exports.

Track Record: Different administrations have attempted to remove subsidies but the social contract and political implications to see it through have proven a serious bottleneck. Tinubu, a former Mobil Oil executive, has over the years shown the political will to unease Lagosians if the trade-off would lead to the long-term prosperity of the state. But his track record points to him being a part of Occupy Nigeria – a movement that warned the past Federal government against subsidy removal owing to the dangers it continues to do to the Nigerian people. His new stance citing that payment of fuel subsidy is a “burden too much for the Federal Government to bear” is open for the jury given his previous protests against the removal.

Economic Agenda: New National Infrastructure Plan

Infrastructure provides an enabling environment for entrepreneurs and investors to thrive in the country which consequently leads to job creation, amongst others.

Track Record: During his tenure as governor of Lagos State, contracts for 422 road projects, and 308 were completed in five years. His track records laid the foundation of present-day Lagos, which has been built on by subsequent governors. Some of his records include the initiation of the plan for the Lekki Free Trade Zone, which will boost the economy of Nigeria.
Also, the Eko Atlantic, which will help in solidifying Lagos’s status as a mega city and also help solve drainage issues in the state. In his campaigns, he has spoken of his desire to dredge the seaports in Cross River to welcome vessels and liberate the South-South economy.

Economic Agenda: 25% Budget Allocation to Education

The United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) has urged governments of countries to allocate 15-20% of their budget to Education. Nigeria has over the years failed to meet this benchmark. The 2022 budget shows that just 7.9% was allocated to Education.

Track Record: Over his time as Governor, 25% of the Lagos State Budget was never allocated to education. However, in July 2000, Tinubu launched a free education programme for all Lagos State public schools, including free registration for WAEC/NECO exams. He also oversaw the upgrading of schools in the state, and some into Model Colleges. He would later become the first Governor to vote N127 million and fully initiate and execute payment of bursary/scholarship allowances to all tertiary institution students in Lagos State.

Economic Agenda: Eradication of University Lecturers’ Strike

Strikes from University lecturers have become a scourge in the Nigerian educational system. There have been 16 strike actions since 1999 and according to reports, ASUU has spent 1 day out of 4 days on strike in the last six years. ASUU has spoken out about the lack of investments in tertiary institutions and several other issues bothering on welfare and financing.

Track Record: In 2006, as Governor, the State injected N1 billion in the Lagos State University and despite being out of office has made several contributions to the Lagos State University. He further introduced a Unified Internal Education where N100 million was expended in 2006 to improve the quality of teaching. One of his lasting legacies is the establishment of the Lagos State University College of Medicine (LASUCOM) in 1999, he also oversaw the full accreditation of the course in 2005 by the NUC, and LASUCOM remains one of the best colleges of medicine in Nigeria. Also, he established the LASU Information, Communication and Technology Centre (ICT); renovated Staff Quarters, and Administrative Buildings, among others.

Economic Agenda: 10% Budget Allocation on Healthcare

Healthcare remains one of Nigeria’s critical sectors, with a large percentage of its population dependent on getting quality healthcare services from government-owned hospitals.

Track Record: Under his tenure as Governor, Tinubu increased budgetary allocation to the health sector from N1.6 billion in 1999 to N11.8 billion in 2006; this represents over a 1000% increase in 7 years. He established a Free malaria healthcare scheme, which saw children ages 12 years and below, and adults aged 60 years and above, get free malaria treatment. This also includes free antenatal programme. Under his leadership, the Lagos State Action Committee on Aids (LSACA) was established and this saw a reduction in HIV prevalence from 6.7% when he became governor, to 3.5%.

Economic Agenda: New Agriculture Policy

Agriculture remains the bedrock of a nation with food security. According to reports, Nigeria has about 70.8% hectares of land for Agriculture. The contributions of Agriculture are about 24% of Nigeria’s GDP. Despite all of this, the agricultural sector is plagued with some problems such as Climate change, and lack of technology to boost production, amongst others.

Track Record: Tinubu has never shied away from acknowledging the important role farmers play in ensuring food security in Nigeria. During his tenure as governor, and in a bid to boost food production, he distributed N150 million worth of Agricultural inputs to small and medium-scale farmers under the Lagos State Agricultural Micro-credit Scheme. Also, Tinubu has outlined plans to not only feed Nigeria but Africa with a sustainable policy on agriculture.

Economic Agenda: Decentralized Police Force

Security is key to the success of any policy or of any government. Security of lives and property is crucial to any government, as it represents the economic well-being of such a government. There are also ongoing debates on State policing as Policing resides on the Executive list of the Federal Government.

Track Record: Tinubu intervention on the need to have a state security apparatus saw into the Rapid Response Squad (RRS). His intervention breathed a new lease of life to security in Lagos State, with the squad tasked with fighting crime rates in Lagos State. The RRS with enormous support from Tinubu created a safe Lagos for indigenes and residents. The RSS is currently one of the best police units in the country.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Greyworld: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
WILL THEY EVER LEARN?

In Kaduna, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Gombe and Borno states, Muslim-Muslim ticket Will win the governorship election even without the support of the indigenous Christians.

However, because of fairness, justice and magnanimity of the Muslim majority in those states, the politicians there ensured that Muslims were paired with Christians as governors and deputy governors respectively, - until the Christians in some of those states mistook the Muslims' magnanimity acquiescence, and acquired a bloated sense of entitlement, and bungled it
in at least two of those states, namely,
Kaduna and Niger states.

The ugly scenario is being replicated at the national mainstream level of politics, thanks to CAN, some opportunistic northern Christians and bigoted, grandstanding pastors.

They have drawn a line and declared a war to reclaim Nigeria for Jesus Christ, simply because one of the political parties in Nigeria has chosen to fly a Muslim-Muslim ticket to contest the presidency in 2023, as Nigeria The rotation of the office of the president of
Nigeria is supposed to be between the north and the south; itself unconstitutional, and outside the extant electoral act, however, some sore losers have now added the religious mix to it.

This is the biggest mistake they are making, because, as long as democracy remains the game of number and the rule of the majority, Muslims will always determine who becomes the president of Nigeria, which no amount of insults, blackmail or threats can alter.

So, if the majority decides that they will vote for only one-faith ticket, the minority cannot do anything about it but curse, shout and wail.

In our living memory, we sawa Muslim-
Muslim ticket win a national election, but can't remember any about a Christian- Christian ticket.

So, align with the majority or perish in anger and frustration.

You are useless if the reverse was the case against your faith would you say this
Animal
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

you've chosen well, God bless you

may God guide our incoming President to lead us through and bring good governance as he did in lagos state that a son of nobody should also get education without knowing anybody

Yes óò.

Your name was where I was the presiding officer in one of the unit in the 2019 general election. Una too like vawulence there. grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Honjoshy4u:

I'm speaking for jobless youths like you that they plan feeding with agbado and cassava.
I am dangerously blessed and can take very good care of you and family for ages without sweating.
So relax.

This is exactly how a miserable individual brags on the internet. It's majority of you that's insanely believe Peter Obi will become your next president. I pray for you to get out of your misery on time.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by rippa(m): 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
TO START WITH, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW PETER OBI CABINET WHEN HE WAS THE GOVERNOR OF ANAMBRA STATE AND WHERE ARE THEY NOW POLITICALLY...

*LOOK AT TINUBU's CABINET AS GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE..

*LAI MOHAMMED* Chief of Staff from Kwara.

*YEMI OSINBANJO,* Attorney General from Ogun.

*WALE EDUN*,Finance Commissioner from Ogun.

*DELE ALAKE* Commissioner for Information from Ekiti

*RAUF AREGBESOLA* Commissioner for Works from Osun State.

*BEN AKABUEZE* Commissioner for Budget and Planning from Anambra State.

*FEMI LANLEHIN, SA* from Oyo State.

*AUTHUR WORREY* Commissioner for Lands from Delta State.

*HON. JAMES ABIODUN FALAKE*, third term Federal House of Representatives member, Representing Ikeja Federal Constituency - From Kogi State.

To name a few.

*For the eight years that he ruled Lagos*
He hired several guys to work with him. Apart from using them to work in his government, he also groomed them politically.

*Twelve years down the line* , see where those Tinubu guys are today -

1. PROF YEMI OSINBANJO, SAN was Tinubu's Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice.
He is today, Nigeria's Vice President.

2. *RAUF AREGBESOLA* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Works. Today he is a Minister after serving 8 years as Governor of Osun State.

3. *"BABATUNDE RAJI FASHIOLA SAN* was Tinubu's Chief of Staff. Today he is a Minister of works after 8 years as governor of Lagos State.

4. *ALHAJI LAI MOHAMMED* was Tinubu's first Chief of Staff and Commissioner. Today, he is a Minister of Information.

5. *BABATUNDE FOWLER* was appointed by Tinubu as Chairman of the Lagos State Internal Revenue Service. He was the immediate past Federal Inland Revenue Service Executive Chairman in our country.

7. *SUNDAY DARE,* was SA/ COS to Tinubu, today he is a Minister for sports.

8. *BABAJIDE SANWO-OLU* was Tinubu's Commissioner for Commerce and Industry, he is now Governor of Lagos State.

*At the National Assembly* there are countless "Tinubu boys" who have occupied and are still occupying seats till today including N0 4 citizen of Nigeria, *Speaker, House of Reps*

Since 1999, the Tinubu camp has produced almost 98% of the members of the National Assembly from Lagos State. Forget politics, this man is a political enigma. Rewind to 1999, I am sure most of us have forgotten the names of the People who were elected Governors when he was elected governor too, some of them have gone into political extinction or gasping for breath politically.

Indeed, most of them are no longer relevant today.

Tinubu has not only managed to remain extremely relevant, he has continued to control Lagos politics 100%. Not only that, he manages to carry his boys along and today they occupy critical positions in our national life.

Take it or leave it, Tinubu is today, Nigeria's most powerful politician. It didn't just happen by chance. He worked very hard for it. Very very hard. The hallmark of a true and Born leader is not just the ability to rule well but also the ability to nurture and groom associates.

Tinubu is not like some other politicians in Nigeria, He is a goal getter.....

There is nothing he touches that doesn't excel.

- *NADECO*, He fought the Military to a Standstill.

- *AD excelled,*

- *ACN excelled* and

- *APC is excelling.....*

- *TVC* is one of the top TV stations in Nigeria.

*The Nation* is one of the leading newspapers in Nigeria, thereby creating Employment to many people.

- *He makes people,*

- *He follows up on them.*

- *He forgives routinely,*

- *He fights to teach not to kill*

- *He is a Pillar of Democracy,*

- *Mentor of great men*

*Please,Tell me* or Name a Politician that has this Records since more than 3 Decades ago.

*J-A-G-A-B-A-N is a great man politically......*
Lolzz
So this is what u are calling achievement?
Copy and paste.
How has making osinbajo or forming APC affected the common man on the street of Lagos?
Lagos has no light
Any small rain, flood everywhere.
The govt own BRT is more expensive than normal transport.
He used tax payers money to tar road and put a toll on the same road.
He allocated salary to himself as pension every month for life equivalent to that of a seating gov.
Lagos state govt will buy him 6 new cars every 4years just for being a gov.
Lagos state govt will build a house for him in Lagos and Abuja
He owns half of lagos
Lagos is one of the worst place to live.
Market women and bus drivers are terrorised daily by tinubu boys led by mc oluomo.
So I ask u again,
How has Tinubu making Fashola or aregbesola govs affected an average lagosian like me on the street ?
How was Lagos before him, during his time And after him?
I need answers
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Okwyjesus(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ibkhaleel:

Ethnic sentiment will not help you this time around.
Nigerians are wiser and and they know who they want.

Can you go and sleep now.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by NigeriaIsGreat: 1:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
rippa:

Lolzz
So this is what u are calling achievement?
Copy and paste.
How has making osinbajo or forming APC affected the common man on the street of Lagos?
Lagos has no light
Any small rain, flood everywhere.
The govt own BRT is more expensive than normal transport.
He used tax payers money to tar road and put a toll on the same road.
He allocated salary to himself as pension every month for life equivalent to that of a seating gov.
Lagos state govt will buy him 6 new cars every 4years just for being a gov.
Lagos state govt will build a house for him in Lagos and Abuja
He owns half of lagos
Lagos is one of the worst place to live.
Market women and bus drivers are terrorised daily by tinubu boys led by mc oluomo.
So I ask u again,
How has Tinubu making Fashola or aregbesola govs affected an average lagosian like me on the street ?
How was Lagos before him, during his time And after him?
I need answers
Okoro learn to read futher grin grin
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by FixxNigeria23: 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:
Tinubu is who we want to vote for, not for APC, not for a Muslim-Muslim, and not for any religion.

We're choosing competency over any religion interest, ethnicity, party or a group.

We all want Nigeria to work.

Work as how?
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Honjoshy4u: 2:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:

This is exactly how a miserable individual brags on the internet. It's majority of you that's insanely believe Peter Obi will become your next president. I pray for you to get out of your misery on time.

Why are you sounding frustrated?? Take it easy, I support Atiku/Okowa. If you desire, we can hook up, so I can prove my worth. Your type will prostrate first.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Ajewumi12: 2:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Winning team INSHA ALLAH, FOLLOW AND VOTE BAT �
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Hassanmaye(m): 3:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by EwebSolution: 5:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
El rufia don turn

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Franklyspeakin: 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bro my tired is tired
NigeriaIsGreat:
You are praying for God to kill your fellow human? Please who is that your God by the way? Why are you hurting yourself? This is not the way to go about it sincerely

Don't allow your emotions to lead you astray
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
yuzjet:

Yes óò.

Your name was where I was the presiding officer in one of the unit in the 2019 general election. Una too like vawulence there. grin

politics is a source in Ekiti entirely. we take politics serious just as Northern take their politics serious

this one Tinubu over tolerate Igbo, such will never be tolerated in ekiti, they do anyhow, them go see anyhow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. / Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.