Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council (13721 Views)

El-Rufai: Tinubu’s Vision Is Uninterrupted Electricity Within Seven Years / Bashir El-rufai: Tinubu Is The Most Important Factor In APC's 2015 Victory / Mai Mala Buni: Why El-rufai, Tinubu’s Ambitions Can’t Tear APC Apart In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

politics is a source in Ekiti entirely. we take politics serious just as Northern take their politics serious

this one Tinubu over tolerate Igbo, such will never be tolerated in ekiti, they do anyhow, them go see anyhow

It's obvious. You are serious with everything. Beside, I'm not igbó though.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by dragunov: 3:49am On Aug 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).
This is our ball game and game ball that you never learned how to play in.

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.

You are an irresponsible liar! grin grin So despicable and shameless grin grin. Kai! This guy is a master of twisting things.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by dragunov: 3:52am On Aug 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Nigeria Chrstians and Christian Association of Nigeria, for long, you have played religious politics.
You have asked Pastors or engineered your members to vote along the carthage of religion, christianity.

I will inform you that, if Muslims of Nigeria start playing RELIGIOUS politics, no Christian will be President and Deputy. That is the worse. But I can assure you that no Christian will be a President in Nigeria ever again.

Nigeria was polarized by you in the 80s (see article written by Simon Kolawole. And also a book called, An account of genocide on Southern kaduna Muslims by Southern kaduna Chrstians).
This is our ball game and game ball that you never learned how to play in.

Muslims in Nigeria are the majority and are increasing daily, your entire regions are minority and are small states.

The guy was right. You're a programmed zombie. See what you have been copying and pasting rabidly. You can't even respond to a simple challenge. Just copy and paste responses. grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by dragunov: 3:53am On Aug 03, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Since Obi 'went into Labour' six weeks ago, there is relative peace in South East. The members of IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen including their sponsors, supporters & closet sympathizers, now under the unified
banner of "Obedients", have all taken their patented lies, anger, self-inflicted pain, contrived sorrows, insults & violence to Twitter, WhatsApp & other social media platforms & blogs to bully opponents of their new Obidient' deja vu bubble that will eventually burst in February.

Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down. Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary Supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.
I will never vote a terrorist as my president!

And the award for The Most Imaginative Liar goes to..................ibkhaleellllllllll!!!!!!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:18am On Aug 03, 2022
yuzjet:

It's obvious. You are serious with everything. Beside, I'm not igbó though.

Tinubu is the only leader we've left in Yoruba land, after the likes of Okadigbo and others igbo have no national leader to fight for their interest

Wike is south south leader and he has been fighting but igbo leaders are playing individual politics

so tell me why should a sane Yoruba abandoned Tinubu and not support him? I benefitted from this man free education and free health care among others just as igbo that are abusing him today benefitted

so Tinubu Presidency is a serious business for sane Nigerians who want good governance like lagos and not like Anambra
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by yuzjet(m): 6:30am On Aug 03, 2022
EfonAlaaye2023:

Tinubu is the only leader we've left in Yoruba land, after the likes of Okadigbo and others igbo have no national leader to fight for their interest

Wike is south south leader and he has been fighting but igbo leaders are playing individual politics

so tell me why should a sane Yoruba abandoned Tinubu and not support him? I benefitted from this man free education and free health care among others just as igbo that are abusing him today benefitted

so Tinubu Presidency is a serious business for sane Nigerians who want good governance like lagos and not like Anambra

Any sane Nigeria knows Tinubu is the ideal man to lead us at this point. Enough of all these shenanigans pretending to have something to offer. Tinubu has a proven reputation in good governance.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Ayk8: 11:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Mumu are you in the US?
There's nothing like religion, tribe, or region in US politics.
It is black Africa that grapples with such things.

You are a fool. Do you go to school at all? Well, for your information, not just US politics, In the world view on 'politics' you shouldn't prioritize religion, tribe, and region over 'competence' and that includes NIGERIA.

Now I see why your thought is shallow and your skull is thick.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Agboriotejoye(m): 2:38pm On Aug 04, 2022
Ayk8:

You are a fool. Do you go to school at all? Well, for your information, not just US politics, In the world view on 'politics' you shouldn't prioritize religion, tribe, and region over 'competence' and that includes NIGERIA.

Now I see why your thought is shallow and your skull is thick.

You see how dull you are now? You want to play the type of politics being played in the US but you're supporting Emilokan

How exactly is Emilokan about competence?

For your info dummy, in US politics as in most developed democracies, diversity, inclusiveness and fair representation is a very integral issue of politics there. That's why Biden has appointed the first female black Supreme Court judge, the first female coloured VP, the first transgender secretary etc. So before you come online to advertise your ignorance and tomfoolery, I suggest you get yourself properly schooled on what democracy is about
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Spandau: 2:39am On Aug 05, 2022
Samunique:
That's why I said, [b]"you're so fanatical to extent that you cannot see life outside your religion, and the hate you have for others who are not of your religion is driving you crazy. If you can see the injustice and inequity melted out to the Christians in Nigeria most especially, the southern Kaduna Christians who are being killed like chickens everyday, then Islam is an unjust religion that's full of disdain and hate for others who are none Muslim. Do even need to doubt this?

Muslims have ruled Nigeria more, what's is the state of the nation today ?
Even the current one in Aso rock is a Muslim who has run Nigeria aground. So tell me why Muslims should ever rule Nigeria again, when we know that, when they get there they will abandon good governance and start pursuing religious domination ?

Tell me one good leader that ever came out of Muslims in Nigeria

The deranged monkey will never reply you because you cornered him.
Re: El-Rufai: Tinubu Will Brief Buhari, APC Chairman On Campaign Council by Spandau: 2:41am On Aug 05, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

Taqiyya has destroyed this lunatic's brain

Check the map below if you're not too inebriated to understand it

Thank God everybody is now beginning to recognize Ibkhaleel for who he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Visits Scenes Of Bomb Blast & Injured CJTFs In Hospital(pics) / Obi Celebrates Christmas With Prisoners, Others. / Presidency: Court Fixes Date To Hear Certificate Forgery Suit Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.