Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? (304 Views)

I Want A Submissive Wife Who'll Obey And Who I Can Control / Why Can't Some Men Control Their Erection?? / How Can A Broke Guy Quench His Sex Desires? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? by Southernigbo: 9:07am On Aug 02, 2022
So many ppl see themselves as human beings but then their sexual and other desires are way out of control sleeping around with all members of the opposite sex as if their lives depend on it. Many of such ppl don't even care whatever may happen as a result of their illicit ways. They feel no shame, sense of responsibility, fear of terrible diseases because of CD,. Many men and women these days always in the lookout for new sex partners wherever new place they go to. Where Is the humanity in us if we all for illicit copulations with every other person we meet everywhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? by Channah1(f): 9:40am On Aug 02, 2022
So you too noticed it? And the majority don't see anything wrong in it in that when you try to speak against it, they come at you like wounded lions attacking and defending this rotten act.

I want to believe it's lack of home training that is on the rise these days that is causing it.

I remember growing up, people who engaged in such acts are those few who clearly lacked home training. While Majority then were well cultured, so the society was still sane and devoid of moral decadence then. But as time went on, when mothers began to have lesser time to spend with the children as a result of joining their husbands to hustle, the level of immorality skyrocketed and got to what we have today.

The non involvement of both parents ( especially the mothers) in the upbringing of today's generation children has led to the high rate of waywardness among them. The worst part is, no one sees anything wrong in it.

In the short time I spent around a female hostel, what I saw just made me dislike girls even though I'm a female.
The rottenness is just something else.
Like they are practically prostitutes because almost every night, they'll dress like harlots and then stand at the road as cars come to pick them in their numbers.

There was one I saw. I used to think she was a decent and serious student. Only for me to see her one night around 11:pm, dressed in a Very short hot pant standing and opening her legs wide on the road. I was shocked because there were no cars or human beings passing at that time.

To be frank,. 90% of female Uni students are prostitutes even some working class in this forum. Likewise the men, they are dogs.
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? by Channah1(f): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2022
Just watch as they will come and attack this post or clearly avoid it.

Rotten generation
Re: Why Is It That Only Few Ppl Can Control Their Carnal Desires? by GOFRONT(m): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2022
Crew of "Oga Mind your Business" are coming for you.

It is a H0rny Generation we found ourselves, Konji has taken over our land. No thanks to the Erotic Nigerian music videos, BBNaija, Mr Macaoroni and his sexually driven comedies, Mothers who twerk half naked infront of their kids e.g Korra obidi and Tonto dike and their likes...........

(1) (Reply)

30 Days No-womanizing Countdown. / Does Sex Really Help Relieve Migraine? / Sweet In The Middle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.