Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. (629 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again / Tinubu's Spambots, Fake Bishops, Fake INEC Results If Elected! / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:07am On Aug 02, 2022

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Salewa97: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2022
Seun you need to take Obituary fans.

They are now jittery and crying daily that Tinubu supporters are BOTs lol.

3 Likes

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:43am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
NwaMamaIwota come here and cry over Tinubu because he will be your next president.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
Shame on NwaMamaIwota
God bless Seun
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 11:51am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:

Obituary Pandora is a mad man and since we know the man can’t be president, I will keep dancing on his foolishness.

If you like cry to CNN that I am a BOT. The more you cry, the more I get famous and the more people listen to my message.

Seun you need to ban this moniker disturbing my peace. The time I should have used in marketing Tinubu is now spent on engaging this moniker.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu and shame on Peter Obituary supporters.
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Salewa97: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
thunder scatter the corrupt bastard Tinubu.
he's a criminal vagabond.
and may those who support him perish and may their generation never know peace because Tinubu is of the demon and al shaytan.

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
may they never see good things in life
since they've decided to force bad thing like Tinubu to Nigeria for their own selfish purpose, may their ways be dark and slippery.
may their generation be cursed forever and may peace be far from them.
may the blood of all Nigerians killed due to insecurity be on their head now and forever.
amen amin isee aseee Sango

All this one don’t matter. The more you curse, the more I get happy that Obituary supporters are pained.

Seun you can see how this Obituary supporter is doing like an angry bird.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Salewa97: 12:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.

Big shame on the enemies of Nigeria and Pandora Obitiary supporters.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 12:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

All this one don’t matter. The more you curse, the more I get happy that Obituary supporters are pained.

Seun you can see how this Obituary supporter is doing like an angry bird.

Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa
Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Salewa97: 1:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Lol you better change tactics. This one will not sell.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

Lol you better change tactics. This one will not sell.

be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Salewa97: 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
be Obidient
it'll do you good and that of your generation.
Election no be intertribe competition
it's an avenue to better ourselves and our generation.
suffering knows no tribe.
Apc government have proven that Nigeria doesn't need them and promoting them again is a very big disservice to the country you claim to love.
Apc have failed.
you have to kiss this truth bro.
I am sure you got all this advise from and people like your Obituary Pandora.

First you claimed I am a bot. Now you are conversing with a Bot.

Shey you no see say you need deliverance like this?

Seun come and see.

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Chiboy419: 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
https://www.nairaland.com/chinkoalhaji34
https://www.nairaland.com/salewa97

Same person spamming every thread

I thought I'm the only one seeing this
That 2 guys are spamming this forum.... they are in almost all the trend in this forum
Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

I am sure you got all this advise from and people like your Obituary Pandora.

First you claimed I am a bot. Now you are conversing with a Bot.

Shey you no see say you need deliverance like this?

Seun come and see.
Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
Seun you need to take Obituary fans.

They are now jittery and crying daily that Tinubu supporters are BOTs lol.

grin

I am with you bro, there never see anything

1 Like

Re: Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. by Realdon1(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
I want to tell any Tinubu or Atiku urchins here that OBIdient group have both first eleven team and have also hv reserved squad. Incase if you carry vawulent come meet us. We will not let you rest till this forum becomes boring to you.
You people should stop selling expired olds cargos to us. We need fresh bloods like Obi and Datti.
I'm OBIdient inshallah.

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Campaign Hires 6000 People For Social Media Infiltration / Chika Unigwe Denies Receiving N2M And A Plot Of Land From Peter Obi / How Pdp Chieftain Is Making Money From Peter Obi's Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.