Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again (1095 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu Bars Visitors Over Fear Of Revealing Severity Of His Ailment / Dear Seun Tinubu Spambots Are Back. / Tinubu Spambots: Seun Osewa Acknowledges Their Presence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by SATANICALLY666: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
To checkmate the growing popularity of Peter Obi on Nairaland, some supporters of a self-styled 'national leader' of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, have concluded plans to smuggle in spambots.

According to my source, the desperate supporters are not happy about the declining voices loyal to the Jagaban, hence, their resolve to use bots to spam threads that has Tinubu as a keyword to create a false impression that their leader still has followers.

This is not the first time bots have been programmed to spam threads with praise songs for Tinubu. Some weeks ago, Seun, the founder of Nairaland, confirmed their presence and blocked them.

However, the strategy this time has changed significantly.

According to the source, to make the bots look real this time around, they (Tinubu's supporters) have begun buying old accounts. They will also create threads first with the bots before they begin spamming. All these are designed to make them look organic. And unlike before where no pictures in their spammy posts, this time, the bots will be granted the capability of uploading pictures.

So unless Seun tightens up things, you should be expecting the return of Tinubu's spambots.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by onez: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Those bots can be annoying. Tinubu"s supporters has no conscience. They don't mind destroying nairaland with their annoying spamming. They don't mind killing someone's business to achieve a narrow end

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by APCNGN: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
We'll be waiting on them.

13 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by APCNGN: 9:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
onez:
Those bots can be annoying. Tinubu"s supporters has no conscience. They don't mind destroying nairaland with their annoying spamming. They don't mind killing someone's business to achieve a narrow end

Well said
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 9:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
God bless Asiwaju tinubu.

Shame on Obituary supporters. They will start crying on this thread now.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Arysexy(m): 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I'm in their telegram group observing all their plans.

Tinubu urchins are conscienceless.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Throwback: 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
I smell fear from the zombiedients.

Na so Obi fear defeat quickly decamp from PDP lest than 1week to the presidential primaries.

Shameless fellow! No courage to forge ahead like Tinubu that took on the cabal until all of them lule.

Obi fear so tey he fit disguise flee to Abidjan if bandits are attacking Abuja if he oddly becomes President.

5 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by GreyLaw(m): 9:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:

One of them. This is a superbot.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Throwback: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
onez:

You mean zombiedients have conscience, yet they pray that all voters who would not vote Obi should not wake up on election day?

Rabid terrorism that destroyed the SouthEast, must never be allowed to engulf Nigeria.

Say NO to IPOB.

Naija no be SouthEast.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Obidient4life2: 9:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
To checkmate the growing popularity of Peter Obi on Nairaland, some supporters of a self-styled 'national leader' of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Ahmed Tinubu, have concluded plans to smuggle in spambots.

According to my source, the desperate supporters are not happy about the declining voices loyal to the Jagaban, hence, their resolve to use bots to spam threads that has Tinubu as a keyword to create a false impression that their leader still has followers.

Meanwhile, this is not the first time bots have been programmed to spam threads with praise songs for Tinubu. Some weeks ago, Seun, the founder of Nairaland, confirmed their presence and blocked them.

However, the strategy this time has changed.

According to my source, to make the bots look real this time, they have begun buying old accounts. They will also create threads first with the bots before they begin spamming. All these are designed to make them look organic this time. And unlike before where no pictures in their spammy posts, this time, the bots will be granted the capability of uploading pictures.

So unless Seun tightens up things, you should be expecting the return of Tinubu's spambots.

We have the numbers to counter them

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by 00FFT00(m): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

How'bout you put up an unfiltered picture of the man as he really looks today?
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by ScamHunter: 10:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Funny bots repeating the same lies like Tinubu jatijati kiniko, owner of Lagos.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by AntiBMC(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
If they like, they can introduce Tinubu viruses to this platform....that scrawny-necked senile old man will never win this election. Heaven forbid it that this tribal and religious bigot with Parkinson disease, will turn aso villa to retirement home.

4 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by ajekpaks(m): 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
okay
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Realdon1(m): 11:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
I want to tell any Tinubu or Atiku urchins here that OBIdient group have both first eleven team and have also hv reserved squad. Incase if you carry vawulent come meet us. We will not let you rest till this forum becomes boring to you.
You people should stop selling expired olds cargos to us. We need fresh bloods like Obi and Datti.
I'm OBIdient inshallah.

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 11:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by JoeNL22(m): 12:00am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
All haters of Jagaban are just pained for no reason.

Asiwaju will be the next president of Nigeria. God bless Jagaban of Nigeria.
An urchin spotted.
Seun oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by GTkester: 12:25am On Aug 02, 2022
@OP, I swear I noticed it. Seun, you've to do something about this please!!

2 Likes

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 1:33am On Aug 02, 2022
As we all brace up for the next election, the future of Nigeria is important to all of us.

We need a leader with proven track record of achiement and a leader who knows how to generate revenue for the state. Bola Ahmad Tinubu increased Lagos state IGR with over 700% during the period he governed. Please vote Tinubu for prosperity in Nigeria.

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 2:34am On Aug 02, 2022
Obituary supporters running when no one is pursuing them.

So anyone supporting Tinubu must be a bot according to you. Orisirisi.

I have made it a duty to propagate Asiwaju crusade on all the thread usually opened by Obituary supporters unchecked and so help me God amen.

For every thread you create, I will be there to preach the crusade of Asiwaju Jagaban. Enemies of Nigeria will never rest.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 2:40am On Aug 02, 2022
Seun it seems Obitiary supporters are trying to gag people from supporting Asiwaju on this forum and it seems they are using you remotely to achieve this.

They go about posting about Tinubu and doing anyhow unchecked but they come to cry blue murder whenever anyone push the crusade of Asiwaju.

Shame on Obituary supporters, na them go cry last last.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Salewa97: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
I smell fear from the zombiedients.

Na so Obi fear defeat quickly decamp from PDP lest than 1week to the presidential primaries.

Shameless fellow! No courage to forge ahead like Tinubu that took on the cabal until all of them lule.

Obi fear so tey he fit disguise flee to Abidjan if bandits are attacking Abuja if he oddly becomes President.

Don’t mind the Obituary supprters.

They are jittery and their camp is in disarray. I am here for them, I won’t rest until all Obituary supprters leave Nairaland for us.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by techWriter3: 3:16am On Aug 02, 2022
I'm in their telex group observing all their plans
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Gandollaar(f): 5:56am On Aug 02, 2022
Obidient4life2:

We have the numbers to counter them
Exactly.
This one is a non issue

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Gandollaar(f): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

Don’t mind the Obituary supprters.

They are jittery and their camp is in disarray. I am here for them, I won’t rest until all Obituary supprters leave Nairaland for us.

Oga bot you are very funny.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by toneroforever(m): 5:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
As we all brace up for the next election, the future of Nigeria is important to all of us.

We need a leader with proven track record of achiement and a leader who knows how to generate revenue for the state. Bola Ahmad Tinubu increased Lagos state IGR with over 700% during the period he governed. Please vote Tinubu for prosperity in Nigeria.

......We should vote him so he will attempt what he did in Lagos on a national level.
That means FIRS will stop functioning and be replaced by Alpha Beta which will keep earning him 10% of our revenue for life. He'll also attempt to put it in our constitution but guess what he has failed already.
BAT is the only major candidate in this election whose party members are decamping in their numbers despite him being in the ruling party. Even the outgoing failure he helped enthrone purely for selfish reasons is stylish using body language to show him that his case is OYO. That alone speaks volumes.

1 Like

Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:

one of them
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by Gandollaar(f): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2022
toneroforever:

......We should vote him so he will attempt what he did in Lagos on a national level.
That means FIRS will stop functioning and be replaced by Alpha Beta which will keep earning him 10% of our revenue for life. He'll also attempt to put it in our constitution but guess what he has failed already.
BAT is the only major candidate in this election whose party members are decamping in their numbers despite him being in the ruling party. Even the outgoing failure he helped enthrone purely for selfish reasons is stylish using body language to show him that his case is OYO. That alone speaks volumes.
They know their candidate is a hard sell. They will device every crooked means in the book to bring others down.
This election is between Peter Obi and Atiku.
Re: EXCLUSIVE: Tinubu's Spambots On Their Way To Nairaland Again by NwaMamaIwota(f): 6:06am On Aug 02, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
God Bless the next president of Nigeria Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
another one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abuja Walk For PO / Pat Utomi Following Asiwaju And Enjoying His Dance Moves. Video. / *data Shows Peter Obi Outperformed Tinubu & Fashola*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.