Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. (4731 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Kingcalls: 11:59am On Aug 02, 2022
Cubalabloo:
This isn't a movie where you see him acting the role of a billionaire. In real life,50mil is not 50k!

Everyone is not a yahoo boy...thats a terrible mentality to have that mindset of chopur neighbour mugu .... thats a terrible thing to do and thats y our country is in ruins .... we actually think thatbwrong is normal.... y should u collect money from someone and still not do what yhe person wants and u see it as normal... anyone that does that is a bloody criminal and part of the problems in our society

1 Like

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by BATified2023: 12:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Breaking: APC offered Nollywood vetran Peter Edochie 50M to endorse Tinubu, he rejected the money at the mention of “Tinubu” and rightly walked out of the meeting.

Report stated,that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa
trapnews this is another one from the igbos

This is how low they can go to tarnish anybody reputation,they are all about propaganda n nothing more

Any sane person will see them for who they are
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by BATified2023: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where una dey get all this gist?

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t believe in selling lies to promote Obi.

Yesterday it was Osuofia, today it’s Pete Edochie.

Any verifiable source yet?
u are beginning to see your co supporters for who they are
They are using d ipob technique,now that u don’t go with this I am very sure they will soon come for your head

Imagine how many of them believe it n are even defending it
This is exactly how we not supporting Peter obi feels when they drop those lies

At least u can see things from d outside a bit now
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by techWriter3: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nawao Zack Orji is just after the jester money
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by ednut1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fake news likely
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by paramakina202: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Breaking: APC offered Nollywood vetran Peter Edochie 50M to endorse Tinubu, he rejected the money at the mention of “Tinubu” and rightly walked out of the meeting.

Report stated,that he warns nobody should ever come to him for APC campaign, that he can't trade the life and wellbeing of Nigerians for just 50M, Am not “Zack Orji” my name is “Peter Edochie” Ebube Dike of Africa

You people should stop this nonsense before you turn Peter Obi's presidential campaign into joke.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lies lies lies

Source: in your dreams
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by tamdun: 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
If them do fact check now, una go begin dey cry, continue posting lies...
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
seunmsg:
Let me guess the next thread to be opened by obituarists: Onyeka Onwenu rejects N250million to perform at Tinubu’s campaign.

Are you cretins not ashamed of yourselves already? Obi is such a terrible liar who want to lie his way to Aso Rock. How can someone be this deceitful? God forbid such a terrible character like Peter Obi is elected president, he will be worse than Jonathan and Buhari put together. Tueh!

Chai, e pain this one die!

Una go receive woto-woto for Obi-dients hands, both facts and propaganda will be unleashed on you guys without mercy until every urchin is crushed totally grin grin grin

After all, you guys used the worst of form of propaganda ever against Jonathan. This is only morning.

Karma is a bitch!

1 Like

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Sincinnati: 12:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
tamdun:
If them do fact check now, una go begin dey cry, continue posting lies...
You want to do fact check? Why you no do fact check on NgeneUkwenu stüpid thread?

Na Obi matter go kpeme you lots las las.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by tibatobi: 12:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Liers ibo propaganda
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by MaestroID(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

Thanks for this. Just because we support a candidate doesn't mean we should fake lies to discredit another....

PO2023.
MAKE UNA SHA NO THEY LIE
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Aldol: 12:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

None, anything just to promote Obi
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by colestephan86: 1:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

What is his worth , that he will be given 50m for endorsement?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Penguin2: 1:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
OneCandleAway:

It's the same strategy APC used to campaign for Buhari that's being used to campaign against Tinubu.
I remember back them all sorts of stories were flying up and down, one even said buhari has an Igbo driver and one of his daughter is married to an igbo man.

I’d suggest we don’t descend to how low they did in marketing Buhari with lies.

Our task should be that no lie about Peter Obi would ever be allowed to take root.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Penguin2: 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
BATified2023:
u are beginning to see your co supporters for who they are
They are using d ipob technique,now that u don’t go with this I am very sure they will soon come for your head

Imagine how many of them believe it n are even defending it
This is exactly how we not supporting Peter obi feels when they drop those lies

At least u can see things from d outside a bit now

But you can see me calling them out…

Have you ever disagreed with anything about Tinubu even when you know it’s a lie?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why do they have to make it public, maybe he would have considered them privately.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by trantayo: 1:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Fake news. What is the electoral value of Peter Edoche. Do you think Tinubu is so foolish like the writer. Tinubu will rather give the needy the money than to give to Peter Edoche. Tinubu political enemies have come again
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by 802oluwaseyi: 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023.No matter what they say, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu is our next president 2023....
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Britishpea: 1:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
All lies.

Even if they are paying people for promo up and down like the useless poster has been insinuating , Tinubu would not be so daft to pay Pete Edochie to promote him. Everyone knows that the man Ebube Nwandike is too Igbo rooted to take up such assignment. .

Stop this useless campaign of calumny.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by BATified2023: 2:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

But you can see me calling them out…

Have you ever disagreed with anything about Tinubu even when you know it’s a lie?
please tell me a lie used in promoting tinubu?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Cubalabloo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kingcalls:

Everyone is not a yahoo boy...thats a terrible mentality to have that mindset of chopur neighbour mugu .... thats a terrible thing to do and thats y our country is in ruins .... we actually think thatbwrong is normal.... y should u collect money from someone and still not do what yhe person wants and u see it as normal... anyone that does that is a bloody criminal and part of the problems in our society
You got it wrong in this context. The money offerd is a meagre amount from what that thief stole from our treasury. If you know you know.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by tony0806: 3:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

No source! Fake news
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by abuwidad(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
The question should be how relevant is he for Tinubu to have made such move. I mean has done something politically significant in the recent past?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by dandollaz: 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

There is nothing desperation cannot do my dear.Just be OBIdient
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

But forget wether you're supporting Obi or not, have you finally agreed that Tinubu rented Ojota and Ikorodu Agberos as Bishops?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Legalaffairs(m): 3:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:

The fact that the mentioned has not stand up to disclaim the supposed propaganda is enough validity you seek bro.

Osuofia and Ebube dike know that keeping silence in the face of such "rumours" lay credence to it as a truth. So an true story be that.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Softmirror: 3:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
tinsel:

According to news report from main market Onitsha.

ACCORDING TO NEWS FROM PUBLIC TOILET UMOUFIA VILLAGE WHERE MADAMVENSSA WAS HIDING AFTER TINUBU WON APC PRIMARY grin
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by blancsn1: 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
Where is the video clip to prove your Igbo father will not perish like a lying fool similar to the Pandora Criminal Peter Obi.
RealLagosBoy:

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by FiremanX: 4:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Channah1:

Was about to ask the same question o...

Where are guys getting this stories from?
Next it will be chiwetalu. Hm.
Mercychen u need to grow up,,,if u don't believe that's ur business
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by PenSniper: 5:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Keep building your hope on lies and see whether it'll help you. 50M for mere endorsement !

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates. / Nigerians Arrested For Medical Fraud In Houston! / Akingbola Reports Self To Uk Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.