Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. (4729 Views)

Urum Kalu Eke: South East Nominee Rejects Tinubu's Appointment To CBN Board / Afenifere Rejects Tinubu’s Victory, Insists Obi Won / Oba Akintunde Akinyemi Supports Igbo Presidency, Rejects Tinubu’s ‘Ambition’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where una dey get all this gist?

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t believe in selling lies to promote Obi.

Yesterday it was Osuofia, today it’s Pete Edochie.

Any verifiable source yet?
exactly. I wonder where such news is coming up from. And why would they want to give him 50million?
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by weslay: 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Penguin2:
Where una dey get all this gist?

I’m an Obi supporter but I don’t believe in selling lies to promote Obi.

Yesterday it was Osuofia, today it’s Pete Edochie.

Any verifiable source yet?

Are you saying Zack Orji endorsed Tinubu for free? Or do you need to verify Zack was paid before he came out to endorse Tinubu
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by Hydroxide(m): 7:02pm On Aug 02, 2022
I watched a video of Gentle Jack(Vuga) asking all ijaws and Niger Delta to vote Tinubu. Before then, there was a group picture where some Nollywood actors paid a visit to Tinubu, including Zack Orji, Vuga and some others. that's when I believed the news that they were given money to publicly endorsed Tinubu. Very shameful of them.
Re: Just In: Pete Edochie Rejects Tinubu's N50m To Endorse Him As President. by etrange: 7:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hydroxide:
I watched a video of Gentle Jack(Vuga) asking all ijaws and Niger Delta to vote Tinubu. Before then, there was a group picture where some Nollywood actors paid a visit to Tinubu, including Zack Orji, Vuga and some others. that's when I believed the news that they were given money to publicly endorsed Tinubu. Very shameful of them.

To them, it's just another ad just like other promotions they do on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi Wife De Make Marriage Hungry Me. / 2023 Remembrance Day Messages From The Presidential Candidates. / Police Nab Vehicle With Over 100,000 Presidential Ballots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.