Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,364 members, 7,812,042 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. (2990 Views)

Ngeneukwenu Donates 1million Naira To Asiwaju Tinubu's Campaign. (Picture) / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka / This Is The Thread That Exposed Ngeneukwenu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by NothingDoMe: 12:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Una get shim time. Na so shim fight for buhari tire only to run away from Nairaland because of shame.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Sincinnati: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
From paltry N30,000 monthly to N25M?

For this reason, I must vote Peter Obi both in life and in death.

This is actually testament that working class Nigerias can earn more than triple what they're currently earning if Obi becomes president. That's a handsome reward for Labour.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Kalashnikov49: 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
after den nak you for Osun election... grin grin grin grin
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Eecho(m): 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This morning, I was called by the campaign manager of Peter Obi, where he made a proposal of 25Million naira and a car for me to endorse and campaign for Peter Obi. I told him plainly that Nigeria is not for sale, and beside a known supporter of IPOB terrorists, will never have my support to govern Nigeria.

Not everybody can be bought...

Ms NgeneUkwenu.
they should have offered you just food . That's all you need .
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:
This morning, I was called by the campaign manager of Peter Obi, where he made a proposal of 25Million naira and a car for me to endorse and campaign for Peter Obi. I told him plainly that Nigeria is not for sale, and beside a known supporter of IPOB terrorists, will never have my support to govern Nigeria.

Ms NgeneUkwenu.
shatap
have you finished crying about Osun
you'll cry again next year
hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by manmade(m): 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ms NgeneUkwenu.
. Obi no dey give shishi , this is not how to lie, you can do better
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by akeju900: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hungry NgeneUkwenu rejecting bribe...na lie joorHungry NgeneUkwenu rejecting bribe...na lie joor...
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by KingAzubuike(f): 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ms NgeneUkwenu.
Cc Mynd44 lalasticlala Seun, do your job and ban this kid and delete the thread for slander and libel else nairaland gets sued trust me. This won't be taken lightly.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ms NgeneUkwenu.

People, can you see one of the side-effects of of dry agbado and fermented cassava?
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Goldenkrezi: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Salewa97:
They offered me 50million bribe too. That Obituary criminal called Obi Pandora will never be president.

I won’t sell my votes because Asiwaju is the only one I can vote for.

God bless Asiwaju Bola Ahmad Tinubu.

U wey no get 5k for acct dey reject 50milion... Fix ur life
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by AntiBMC(m): 3:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
You wish
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Femifasola: 3:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
NgeneUkwenu:

Ms NgeneUkwenu.
Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 OAM4J rule 2
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Endsarspillar: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Delphi:
It is a well known fact that the person with the pseudonym (NgeneUkwenu) is a high ranking member of the Nairaland forum. Thus, your allegation is of no mean repute. Hence, be ready to present your evidence when tracked. This is no time for frivolous and trumped up charges!

She should be used as a scapegoat
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by blancsn1: 4:01pm On Aug 02, 2022
Was this not how foolish igbos go about claiming some actors refuse endorsing Tinubu after he offered them N500 million without any prove or video clip to show that

Delphi:
It is a well known fact that the person with the pseudonym (NgeneUkwenu) is a high ranking member of the Nairaland forum. Thus, your allegation is of no mean repute. Hence, be ready to present your evidence when tracked. This is no time for frivolous and trumped up charges!

1 Like

Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by maestroferddi: 4:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Okoroawusa:
They also offered me 50m and I told them over my dead body.

I can never campaign for a non-achiever. I go for trusted hands.

I am BATified
So you guys are now this shameless and desperate?

Peter Gregory Obi....What a man!

Dude is so clean that attempts to throw dirts at him end up making him shine the more.

Make una start getting used to the fact that Peter Obi has come to stay...
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Nicepoker(m): 4:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
How can one person be this stupid.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by FromZeroToHero(m): 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
We no dey give shishi.

Ask Rev. Fr. Mbaka for me clarification.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by PenSniper: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Delphi:

Empty bully.
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Anyiamaka: 5:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
MODS should bring down this post.
1) Who is Ms Ngeneukwuenu?
2) What is her worth in life, in values, in social circles, in politics, in religion?
3) If such an offer was made to her, why can't she provide the evidence to back up her delusional claim?
4) Even in Nairaland, the girl is not the site owner, a moderator or a super moderator. So, why will she be offered N25m? Will a paltry sum of N5000 will suffice?

The mods should not allow people create threads wherein they make unsubstantiated claims and if she fails to provide evidence backing up her claim, may the mods close and remove this thread.

CC: OAM4J, Mynd44
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Headachetoigboh(f): 7:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lolz. We no dey give shi shi
Re: Just In: NgeneUkwenu Rejects 25million Naira Offered By Peter Obi. by Gourdoinc(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why isn't this on front page. The mods must be sleeping. Get it in front page quickly. People must see this forum for what it has become.

(1) (2) (Reply)

(Photo):Big Brother Naija Host Ebuka Uchendu Declares Support For Tinubu / Wike Exchange Pleasantries With Atiku At An Event Recently (pics/video) / Adeyinka Grandson Has Started Again See What He Posted Today(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.