Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo (91071 Views)

Nigerian Man Disguised As Pilot Proposes To His Girlfriend On Plane (Pix, Video) / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Deicide: 7:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Tomato � way cost now?
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by SQLmastar(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You want olosho to leave 50k per night to minimum wage of 30k abi? The thing is already in them,small money can't satisfy them anymore.. They are already leaving Benin to other states... One dey tell my guy yesterday say she dey nter lag, say market don bad. She said e blike say Obaseki collect infection recently, na em make am change am for them.. grin
Obaseki has a special olosho he straffs at Ugbague. She probably infected him.
I also heard he has a curved veinous rod
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Trustedapparel(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wahala everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by VenumX: 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
chatinent:
Poverty bad.
Even you dey conclude. I no surprise at all. Gossip ministry.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Sermwell(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
You want olosho to leave 50k per night to minimum wage of 30k abi? The thing is already in them,small money can't satisfy them anymore.. They are already leaving Benin to other states... One dey tell my guy yesterday say she dey nter lag, say market don bad. She said e blike say Obaseki collect infection recently, na em make am change am for them.. grin
One dey tell your guy or you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by RuddyFusion(m): 7:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Will following Jesus put food on anyone's table and why didn't he give them better life? When I was wasting over 6hrs in church every Sunday and Wednesday(choir practice and two services), things were very hard for me. I stopped and started using my time well and today, I live better. I don't go to church anymore except on father's and mother's day to support my parents.

That's what you think.....you go soon know the truth and it will set you free

3 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Olam09(m): 7:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:
I dont support the Merchandising of Sex, but this isn't the best approach to the Extermination of such.

Create Jobs and see Prostitution become a thing of the past.
You can take a girl out of a dick but you can't take the dicking sensational urge out of her.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Chijeep(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
FN6DTV sure game, just put small money play the two odd.
U chop
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Gkay1(m): 7:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
Hustler must survive
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by dodgelord: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Voice22:
Sex Workers Disguised as tomatos sellers spotted on the street of Edo weeks after prostitution was banned in the State.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCYy_RQGoE. https://www.instagram.com/p/CgurzWErPN3/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=
dem go go kee her. Chai
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by ransomed: 7:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:
I dont support the Merchandising of Sex, but this isn't the best approach to the Extermination of such.

Prostitution is just like football league in Edo state . The governor only banned the local league, foreign league is still bringing in direct remittance.

Oba gha to kpe eee....

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by TheOgaBoss: 7:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
nextstep:
Edo number one export. Its like half the runners in Asaba are edo girls. I'm not complaining oh.

Abeg government make una leave our TOmaTO sellers alone. We don't complain about the girls una dey control, so leave our point and kill gehs for us.

But that uncle for video dey para oh. Wetin he wan take two tomato sellers dey do?
prostitution in the local league is actually dominated by the easterners.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by shegra58: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
na bet9ja zoom 2.99 odds and e click.
Thanks bro�
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by chikason22(m): 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

That won't work. Prostitution didn't start today. It's been in existence even in the biblical days.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by ViktorCash: 7:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yuck lipsrsealed
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Coldie(m): 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Prostitution isn’t caused by unemployment though

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Chimexhairhub(m): 7:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
We have quality beautiful and affordable Human Hairs Wigs and Nutless braid ON SALES NOW!!! And also Revamping and wigging / Original Serums cosmetics And services. Delivery Available Nationwide Pay On Delivery Via G I G Logistics!!!

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by hopexter(m): 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

It’s no longer an occupational thing, it’s an addiction so even if you give them bank executives jobs, them go still take ashawo as main hustle grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Sleekfingers: 7:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Voice22:
Sex Workers Disguised as tomatos sellers spotted on the street of Edo weeks after prostitution was banned in the State.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqCYy_RQGoE. https://www.instagram.com/p/CgurzWErPN3/?igshid=MDI0Mzk1ZWY=

Edo the headquarter of Ashewo.....
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by JoyousFurnitire(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Lmao there're full time workers that are sex workers too
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by chiemmanuel(m): 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
FN6DTV sure game, just put small money play the two odd.
which bookie
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by InvertedHammer: 7:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonexisting:
Will following Jesus put food on anyone's table and why didn't he give them better life? When I was wasting over 6hrs in church every Sunday and Wednesday(choir practice and two services), things were very hard for me. I stopped and started using my time well and today, I live better. I don't go to church anymore except on father's and mother's day to support my parents.
/

You finally saw the light.

A church is someone's business and you are the customers. It ain't got nothing to do with heaven. They couldn't care less where you end up.

Know this and live a fulfilled life.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by ponishah: 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Creation of jobs and employment is one of the most important duties of government, yet it doesnt stop prostitution.
Nothing stops prostitution

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
They're moving to Asaba now... cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Enumerator(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy
UptownVibes:
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Comedian2019: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

Prostitution has never and can never be stopped.
The only way it can be stopped is if men stop patronizing them; which we know it's not going to happen. Customers can't stop the service they prize high.
Whoever says he can ban prostitution is only deceiving himself.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Lordofalmajiri(f): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
UptownVibes:
Omo I sight like one dozen for my street today, new new faces
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by Sleekfingers: 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Addisjeje:
Oldest profession that can't be eradicated

Sense dey your head. Really old lucrative profession and a healer for men wey konji hold....
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by clockwisereport: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sermwell:

One dey tell your guy or you? cheesy

He is his guy.
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by dazzlingd(m): 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unzerious:

May God judge u, you are indeed wicked.
Prostitution industry that provides urgent konji reliefs, how do u want the innocent men without gf or wives to cope

1 Like

Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by 9jaRealist: 7:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
ebubeson:
Repent from prostitution and follow Jesus.

grin grin grin grin….smh
>
Re: Sex Workers Disguised As Tomatoes Sellers Spotted On The Street Of Edo by t2luv1: 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
vislabraye:

That's wat a lot of people don't realize. Ooshoism is not as straight forward as people think. If they can get 6 clients that can pay 50k a night in a month, that is more than what some bankers earn in a month.

6 clients for 50K per night = less than 10K per client Goddammit these bit**hes on Las Vegas Strips are charging $300 and a half @ $200. Please don't ask me how I know all this I just happen to know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Lady In Viral Sex Video Admits Being A Sex Worker, Denied By LAUTECH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.