Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home (485 Views)

Nigerian Man And His New Girlfriend Set Ablaze By His Baby Mama In Australia / Man Shoots His Girfriend Dead In Bayelsa Over Cheating Allegation. Graphic Photo / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by Tokotaya: 12:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
One dead after man shoots brothers of his baby mama who stormed his home (Video)
Photo of MSN Reporter MSN ReporterAugust 2, 20220 1 minute read

One man is dead and another is in critical condition at a hospital after a shooting incident in Detroit, United States of America.

Violence broke out around 1 p.m. on Saturday, July 30, at a house on Wisconsin Street near Wyoming and Grand River Avenue on the city’s west side.

Three persons of interest are detained for questioning, but no formal arrests have been made.

Police believe the shooting followed a domestic situation between a man who lives on the 12000 block of Wisconsin Street and the mother of his child, who did not live there.

Investigators said there was an argument between the two after which the woman left to bring her two brothers.

Upon the arrival of the brothers, another round of argument reportedly broke out, resulting in fist fights and then the homeowner resorted to the use of firearms.

One of the brothers was shot dead, while the other one remains in critical condition at the hospital.

The lady who brought her brothers to the home was not hit.

See the video of the moment the brothers were gunned down here.
https://microsecondnews.com/index.php/2022/08/02/one-dead-after-man-shoots-brothers-of-his-baby-mama-after-they-stormed-his-home-video/

Re: One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by Tokotaya: 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
If you are in America and you are reading this, don't argue with anybody again, pls. The devil is reigning there at the moment. WTF!
Re: One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Na self defense. 3 Vs 1if na me na bazooka I go use cool
Re: One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by melody91: 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Choi.. she carry her brother go kill... Ewu!
Lesson for internet warriors ..." you dare not try that with my sister" crew tongue
Re: One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by princepeter566: 1:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
He must be high on one of tinubu substances.
Re: One Dead After Man Shoots Brothers Of His Baby Mama Who Stormed His Home by Offpointng: 4:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
on no reason should you fight for a lady except ur momma, you'll die and she'll still be alive

(1) (Reply)

KADUNA: "I Need To Pay N5m Ransom To Get My Mother Out From Bandit" Woman Arrest / Generator Thief Caught At Mopol Quarters Kabayi, Mararaba / Is Chipper And Luno Executing A Scam - A Case For My Missing #7000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.