Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,475 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) (31118 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities? / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Xscape047: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
E b things
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by AbuAeesha: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
the way bread price dey increase ehn! undecided
and i so much like bread.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Emmypure: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
E
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by bansempire22(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
One wey pain me pass na say N1 is worth less than one seed of groundnut. Bought N50 groundnuts yesterday & counted only 46seeds inside.
nothing dey shock me again for this country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by newnigerdelta1: 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
Gistsme1:
Nigeria Man Laments over the rising Cost of Bread (Pix, Bread)

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jquPDPR_JMU

We go soon dey chop each each as breakfast for the Country... The man says

Buy your bread and keep quite....1960 how much for bread?
Life can never remain the same,so shut up
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by JooEeL(m): 1:29pm On Aug 02, 2022
THEY WANT ME TO PITY THEM.

ALL DIZ PEOPLE THAT WILL STILL COME OUT TO DENIGRATE MNK AND CSI.

MORE BANDITS AND INFLATION FALL ON UNA, TILL UNA GATHER SENSE.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
All will be well with Nigeria IJN.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by mariahAngel(f): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Princeoflimpopo:
It is sad bread of N100 is now N200... N400 is N1000
God help us

And lighter in weight too. No exaggeration.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by dammywapes(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Wailers have come again with their lamentations as if things did not get expensive in other countries m.

Stop whining about the price of things and just work harder, don't come online to embarrass your lineage. undecided
worked harder you say ? Things was not has bad has this before.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Explicits(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
For eleko area, is 1200

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by dammywapes(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2022
judedwriter:
All will be well with Nigeria IJN.
That won’t work bro but action will do.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Mattswaggz: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lol,,, make wuna no vote the right candidate,,, e go be agbado and cassava steady (morning,afternoon & Night) embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by cescfrank(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Some people mumu never do
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Uchebenny79(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mehn is becoming something else o...last time I checked our morning bread #750 is now #1400. Please everyone should vote carefully and sincerely irrespective of your choice of candidate. We need to revive Nigeria our country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by anonimi: 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
That bread right now has further increased to N1050

One wey even pain me pass na say N1 is worth less than one seed of groundnut. Bought N50 groundnuts yesterday & counted only 46seeds inside.

Thiefnuibu and Bubu laughing seriously at how easily they scammed 200 million Nigerians seven years ago.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Benitoh: 1:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
What i want the incoming president Peter obi to do for Nigerians..

Reduce the price of fuel

Reduce the price of bread

Make naira #200 to $1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Splitmind: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
worked harder you say ? Things was not has bad has this before.

That is the consequence of good change, you must now pay the full price of goods instead of relying on government subsidies and handouts that enables corruption.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Linesman(m): 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Major General Mohammadu Buhari and His APC Administration Has FAILED Nigerians WOEFULLY as Evidence Today from the Statement of My Fellow Citizen, on the High Cost of Bread.
Another Old One is Fighting for His Top to Bottom Ownership of the Country in the Forth General Election.
APC has Formats more than Yahoo Boys.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by DIVAD2000: 1:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
I am still looking for a sensible campaigner for the APC undecided
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by phr0nesis(m): 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Privatepart00:

#100 Minime chin chin is 48pieces in Awka and 44 pieces in Enugu

NB: same chin chin when sold for #50 was 48pieces inside both in Awka and Enugu.
Price increased but content is same
Content is not the same, it went down

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by dammywapes(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:

That is the consequence of good change, you must now pay the full price of goods instead of relying on government subsidies and handouts that enables corruption.
Nah that’s crazy.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by DIVAD2000: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:

At least I understand why you are "splitmind"
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by IGoComotYaTeeth: 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

One wey even pain me pass na say N1 is worth less than one seed of groundnut. Bought N50 groundnuts yesterday & counted only 46seeds inside.
You dey cry of Groundnut, flight na 150k now o, if u like vote APC again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by samwheel(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Wailers have come again with their lamentations as if things did not get expensive in other countries.

Stop whining about the price of things and just work harder, don't come online to embarrass your lineage. undecided

People like you still dey chop from mama pot.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:39pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
That won’t work bro but action will do.

Listen bro... There is place for faith and for works.

The spiritual precedes the physical. God's blessings precedes the physical.

Any work you go into without God's blessings has the tendency to fail. That's why occultic people are looking to steal people's blessings to prosper exceedingly.

Nigeria problems are mostly spiritual.. We need God's mercy and a God fearing leader.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Lashist(m): 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
That fact checking guy should come and do the checks and post on FP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Bobloco: 1:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

Majority of the seeds are half seeds, few are whole seeds
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by RillJ(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Accountability no go kee you shall grin grin
Quest7777:

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Adexxi(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
People like you should stop behaving like oloriburuku. Things are hard in this country does that mean we shouldn't talk cos' BAT
is running for president .

Bread wey I dey buy #400 before na # 1000 now ..... So.make I keep quite Ma je ki fun e ni èpè ayérayé undecidedVery soon you will start shouting yoruba ronú undecided
Splitmind:
Wailers have come again with their lamentations as if things did not get expensive in other countries.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Sijo01(f): 1:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

Chaii, e nor even reach 50 seeds cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by guvencci1: 1:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

Hahahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Bethany Gasky, Her Food, Mukbang Videos On YouTube Made Her A Millionaire / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos) / Nigerian Changes Chewing Gum's Expiry Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.