Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:20 PM

Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) (31399 Views)

How Are You Coping With The Rising Cost Of Food Commodities? / Europe-Based Nigerian Vlogger Laments Over Hike In Price Of Goat Meat This Xmas / Rising Cost Of Food Items In Nigeria (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Woe betide Anyone who voted, supported this government of cursed fellows.

One question, humans, do we still have a president in this country?
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Seezion: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Things are really out of hand. A common man cannot survive in Nigeria again. This is a country with high rate of unemployment and underemployment.

May God save us from another set of bad leaders come 2023.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Things are expensive everywhere now, not just in Nigeria. Europe are feeling it too.
My wife just came back from France. She was just lamenting about the price of food and other essentials......

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by LienwaltAbel(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
A dozen eggs that used to cost 1 dollars and 50 cents now cost about 5 dollars in the US. My favorite bread used to be about $ 2 30c, it's now about 4 dollars.
Things are just more expensive everywhere these days. Coronavirus and the Russian war has destabilized the whole world economy.
Buhari completed his first tenure before the covid19 fracas, so there's no excuse for that. This country is on the highway to hell, and it's moving fast.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by shedy03(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:
That bread right now has further increased to N1050

One wey even pain me pass na say N1 is worth less than one seed of groundnut. Bought N50 groundnuts yesterday & counted only 46seeds inside.
Buhari say come 2023, vote APC for continuation. lol.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by dammywapes(m): 1:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
People have been praying before you and i were born , was there any changes ?
judedwriter:

Listen bro... There is place for faith and for works.

The spiritual precedes the physical. God's blessings precedes the physical.

Any work you go into without God's blessings has the tendency to fail. That's why occultic people are looking to steal people's blessings to prosper exceedingly.

Nigeria problems are mostly spiritual.. We need God's mercy and a God fearing leader.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by toluleke(m): 1:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
incandescentena:
angry

Nigeria situation has not been this bad under this Apc
you don't follow history same thing happened during Buhari Military regime it was that bad. Why was the Coup in place? Idaghagon tried though

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Dagenius53: 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
He was making sense until he said "supporting" this isn't time to campaign, you have to be neutral when bringing out your pains about bad governance.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 1:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Muhammadu Buhari "change policy"

Changing from bad to worse.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
People have been praying before you and i were born , was there any changes ?

Don't you believe in God?

Anyways, these are end times and financial hardships are part of the end times. But that doesn't mean God can't bless his people or a nation in the midst of global financial crisis.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Dangrace01: 1:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Wailers have come again with their lamentations as if things did not get expensive in other countries.

Stop whining about the price of things and just work harder, don't come online to embarrass your lineage. undecided

Wheat grows in the north. What has Apc government done to encourage wheat farmers in the north.

I have been observing you since. Stop supporting rubbish.

Recession of 2008 did not affect Nigeria. Our gdp grow from 2008 to 2010.

Stop talking anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by UptownVibes(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
ibrutex:
Not only bread bro. Everything is on the high side like 300% rise...10k now dey behave like 1000 naira
If you hold 10k,before you enter one shop come out.. Your change wen remain fit no reach 7h again.. Messed up country.. And some idiots still dey campaign for same APC ,wen hunger wan kill them..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Maverick777: 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
A dozen eggs that used to cost 1 dollars and 50 cents now cost about 5 dollars in the US. My favorite bread used to be about $ 2 30c, it's now about 4 dollars.
Things are just more expensive everywhere these days. Coronavirus and the Russian war has destabilized the whole world economy.
shut up and don't try to generalize this just to score cheap points!
why didn't you mention your earnings, don't you earn per hour? aren't you eligible for soft loans? doesn't government pay you?

don't be insensitive!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Seezion:
Things are really out of hand. A common man cannot survive in Nigeria again. This is a country with high rate of unemployment and underemployment.

May God save us from another set of bad leaders come 2023.

Please I don't mean to provoke or disturb you in anyway, but I believe God can use you to be of help to me at this challenging time. I am an applicant with no job yet. It hasn't been easy staying without a job in this hard economy. I haven't had anything to eat since yesterday and I have places to go for job enquiries tomorrow. Help me with any amount please. May God richly bless and reward you. Bartholomew, 022 16 107 73
Gtbank

Online almajiri spotted
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dangrace01:

Wheat grows in the north. What has Apc government done to encourage wheat farmers in the north.

Stop talking anyhow

Round about 2008, oil prices were sky high.(between 99-145 dollars then)..plus we had a very prudent and savings minded president in charge.

GDP grew.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Nuheights(m): 2:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

One wey even pain me pass na say N1 is worth less than one seed of groundnut. Bought N50 groundnuts yesterday & counted only 46seeds inside.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by hstar: 2:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
Explicits:
For eleko area, is 1200
u mean ibeju lekki area?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by hstar: 2:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Adexxi:
People like you should stop behaving like oloriburuku. Things are hard in this country does that mean we shouldn't talk cos' BAT
is running for president .

Bread wey I dey buy #400 before na # 1000 now ..... So.make I keep quite Ma je ki fun e ni èpè ayérayé undecidedVery soon you will start shouting yoruba ronú undecided
See u!

Wetin dem be before?

Na wetin I dey call them be dat, starting from and co

, abi u think say I no go mention ur name? The Accursed.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by jimetagambo: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

Na waoh. I was in Nigeria in April and this bread was around 800 naira.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by papamondico: 2:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
My people listen to me, all this things that are happening in Nigeria now, is the work of God so that in 2023 general election the APC & PDP will crash out in the election and THE LABOUR PARTY (LP) - PETER OBI WILL NOW COME ON BOARD. INFACT, WHY GOD IS DOING ALL OF THIS, IS TO MAKE A WAY FOR PETER OBI COME 2023. MY FELLOW NIGERIAN LET LEFT UP OUR EYES UPON THE HILL WHERE OUR HELP COMET FROM WHO MAKE HEAVEN AND EARTH. SO SHALL IT BE IJN....AMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Justsylvia(f): 2:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
l cry for our country. The rising cost of food stuff in Nigeria, don pass be careful.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by jimetagambo: 2:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dangrace01:

Stop talking anyhow
Farmers that have fled their farms because of bandits and Boko Haram plus Iswap.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Anndrew(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
After watching this video,and you see the reality of this economic at play,you begin to wonder how 2naira become 100naira the next day A right thinking person would know who to vote for...Any bastards or urchins that is supporting this evil administration after 7 and half yrs of backwardness,failures,Tribalism,Retrogression,Nepotism,corruption,propaganda and still want Tinubu to continue from were bubu stop,will and should die a painful death,infacts they will not see 2023..thier children children and unborn generations will suffer a life changing penury and poverty in their lives...the only way to avert this curse is Vote for Peter obi...any agbado urchins that quote me will die a mysterious death now now
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Anndrew(m): 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
Zonefree:
Osibanjo will handle economy
Buhari will handle security

Mad people!
lolz
Economic=F9
Security=Castatropic =Failure

2023=Game Over
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by midehi2(f): 2:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Splitmind:
Wailers have come again with their lamentations as if things did not get expensive in other countries.

Stop whining about the price of things and just work harder, don't come online to embarrass your lineage. undecided
God punish your generation, for inflating pains to innocent Nigerians cos you part of the curruption, stealings and killings, may it not be well with your family for this your very statement

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by CSTRR: 2:58pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi said ''show me where some Nigerians get bread cheaper than other Nigerians''.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Dunkjames5(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
We should be expecting more if we recycle this people. Who knows if obi will do well ? Same way we vote buhari thinking he will do well now we are here. The only solution i think is the best for us is to copy what happens at Sri Lanka but we no wan die.
what happened at Sri Lanka?
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by labelle123(f): 3:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Buhari Buhari Buhari
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Ppp1p: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Everything has gone up not just bread
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Everlastingson: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
Quest7777:

Hahahahaaaaaaa!! The groundnut was so small you decided to count it!!! Cheiii!! APC must die!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Seezion: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Online almajiri spotted

Guy, know that it is not easy for some of us o.
Re: Nigeria Man Laments Over The Rising Cost Of Bread (pix, Video) by Everlastingson: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
dammywapes:
We should be expecting more if we recycle this people. Who knows if obi will do well ? Same way we vote buhari thinking he will do well now we are here. The only solution i think is the best for us is to copy what happens at Sri Lanka but we no wan die.

Peter Obi will do well. Obi IS NOT BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ogbono Soup With Step By Step Pics / Can You Name Any Fruit Without Seed? / Seahorse Donates 10 Million worth of food To Anambra 4 Communities (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.