Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) (57781 Views)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 10:12am On Aug 05, 2022
newnigerdelta00:

Peter and lies 5&6
Keep decieving yourself cheesy
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 05, 2022
If na a white/garment prophetess now, All hell would have broken loose and a lot of stereotypical slurs would have followed. I always say this, even you, a congregant of a church might be more recognized by God more than your so called Daddy GOs. Know God for yourself and read the scriptures day and night.
Be faithful to the end
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Don't know why people are surprised at the news here.

Darkness has always been part of africa.

Jesus said many false prophets shall arise.......Matt 24:11
The fame and wealth associated with Pastors in Africa is what most jobless graduates think of first before venturing into Ministry...
Stomach infrastructure prophets are everywhere...
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by DeleTaller: 10:26am On Aug 05, 2022
One of the CAN members.
Only God will safe us.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by McStoic(m): 10:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Mandate2023:
Igbos just want to drag dis ministry into the mud sha......is it by force, all dis coz of money

Adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo and olukoya of MFM, sam adeyemi, asimolowo of KICC and etc did not just start in a day and dis great men has taken d gospel to a whole new level

Your understanding must be your greatest liability. How did you manage to conjure ethnic colouration into this discourse now? You have a very big evil imaginative mind...

Nonetheless, I dont believe this. I feel this is being done to tarnish the image of the church. But if that guy dey collect ₦500k every month and he is still looking malnourished, then shame on him..Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by iSense247: 10:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

Anyways, i blame mr. Buhari and his Pro Max for this sad
Kindly present yourself to the nearest ritualist to test your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by naikeboy(m): 10:41am On Aug 05, 2022
There trademark.... Normal thing...
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 10:47am On Aug 05, 2022
Mandate2023:

Igbos just want to drag dis ministry into the mud sha......is it by force, all dis coz of money

Adeboye, kumuyi, oyedepo and olukoya of MFM, sam adeyemi, asimolowo of KICC and etc did not just start in a day and dis great men has taken d gospel to a whole new level

How long did they take to start? .... she is now starting. Do you know if they started just like her? ... or how they started? One day she may be great just like them.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 10:48am On Aug 05, 2022
Fake, the pastor couldn't even mention the church's name fluently . It means she was just taught what to say
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 05, 2022
Trash!
A prophetess will be so lousy to forget the name of her ministry severally, even tonher own name.

This could be character assassination.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by NaBanga: 11:02am On Aug 05, 2022
Africans, oh Africans... All of this is due to laziness and not wanting to work hard/smart. In addition the African society is corrupt from top to bottom. It is because we can never let others be equal, like it's done in the West. We always want to lord over our fellow man and woman. It's really sad. cry
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Chinif: 11:07am On Aug 05, 2022
When scammer meet scammer.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 05, 2022
Hypocracy, and Nigerian christians are like bread and butter.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Jamesbiodun(m): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

If juju doesn't work , prayer no go work...
Them never back you agbawo Abi agbaya before abii... Why are Yahoo plus guys now plenty in our society cheesy grin angry
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Shevchenkko: 11:53am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

How old are you ?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Kanuade: 11:57am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

because he make it so bad for your pastor to make more illicit money in the name of tithe. church ,pastors and juju/charm are synonymous because of internationally certified muguns like you.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Thomthom(m): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2022
arantess:

But Jesus said those who believe shall do greater things than He did while on earth
Na that time.. Na money them dey pursue today.. Miracle baby anointing 20,000 oil of grace 30,000 success exam Biro 5000
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by lakeside79937: 12:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Nigerians with illusions if Juju really works that native doctor would be richer than Dangote . When will nigerians wake up ? Babalawo na scam . Theres no magic to success hard work makes you successful . Wake up please
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by lakeside79937: 12:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
See it this way success exam biro without studying you will fail gallantly
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Ken4Christ: 1:00pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

It does but with a price. To keep the charm working, you have to be sleeping with women. You won't preach righteousness. This is one of the reasons some so called men of God are always in the news related to sexual perversion.

But the end is hell fire.

I offer training for churches who wants to grow their churches without all these nonsense. But most churches are reluctant to invest in training. This is where the problem lies. But they are willing to give money to native doctors for charm.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Eife(m): 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na small she for say mountain of fire ministry,lol. Mountain of,mountain of,mountain of. Fear sef dey catch the woman as she dey call mountain,she for do mistake say mountain of fire ministry na.

Lol
You want make she die by fire grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Royalty83(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2022
Attend an Igbo person's church at your own risk. Ibos can do anything for money, just like their brother, PETET OBI
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Zonefree:

Massive cash out for the native doctor.
this is a skit.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by shekauvsbuhari: 1:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
Royalty83:
Attend an Igbo person's church at your own risk. Ibos can do anything for money, just like their brother, PETET OBI
dummy, this is a skit
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Maximeo(m): 2:46pm On Aug 05, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424907/pastor-meets-native-doctor-shrine-charm-church-photo-video/

THIS IS FAKE NEWS

WHY CAN'T NAIRALAND.COM VERIFY BEFORE ALLOWING A POST THAT TARNISHES A RELIGION.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Ransomtheking(m): 2:52pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

bro u say juju or charms don't work hmmmm na WA for you ooo
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by banky222: 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2022
First of all , I run far from a -one - man church .
Secondly, if the title starts with prophet or Apostle , count me out.
Let's be guided.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Sirchef: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

shut ur trash. I know it's wrong to indulge in those things but it works.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sirchef:
shut ur trash. I know it's wrong to indulge in those things but it works.
Noted
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Olatara(f): 5:23pm On Aug 05, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Am not surprised Sha.
90% of our so called pastors and Alfa are spiritually fortified (jazz tinz)

There's this popular pastor I met in a coven was shocked wen I sighted the man of God.

I walked up to him and he confirmed to me that most of them get their powers from this source or beyond.

IF UNA LIKE BELIEVE, IF UNA NO LIKE NO BELIEVE.
THERE'S NO PROOF TO WHAT I JUST TYPE.

BUT NA HONEST TRUTH UNA JST READ.
Which coven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist Memes / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.