Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:40 AM

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) (58331 Views)

Breastfeeding My Husband Stopped His Illness: Woman Testifies In Church (pix/vid / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by joshuaidibia(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

Anyways, i blame mr. Buhari and his Pro Max for this sad

Ignorance. Shey your forefathers that believed in Amadioha, ekwensu, sango,etc, never saw any signs and wonders of the gods and are foolish. Keep deceiving yourself. The greatest trick the devil ever played is to make ignorant Humans like you believe he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by tico1212(m): 9:14am On Aug 05, 2022
Why would she video that, something that should be done secretly. I doubt if the so called Lady belong to the said church.
Dem just wan spoil the church name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by yesloaded: 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
Fake news
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Godstiger(m): 9:15am On Aug 05, 2022
You mean "business woman meets counterpart for a loan"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by goaldynman(m): 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
This could be staged!

Nollywood things!!
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:16am On Aug 05, 2022
Aahh, 500k ke, 1mili for the two church??

Babalawoooo!!!

Naira Marley knew what he was saying afterall

Looto yahoo ni babalawo

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Tingotoe: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2022
Hahahah 21st century pentecostal Christianity on the beat. Anything for the Benjamins grin grin
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:17am On Aug 05, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Ignorance. Shey your forefathers that believed in Amadioha, ekwensu, sango,etc, never saw any signs and wonders of the gods and are foolish. Keep deceiving yourself. The greatest trick the devil ever played is to make ignorant Humans like you believe he doesn't exist.
u dont need to respond to that monumental imbecilĂȘ
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by KingofTheStreet: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

juju doesnt work?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Adedotguy: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
angry
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by OkoYibo: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
She is one of those Obedient lepers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by KingofTheStreet: 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
joshuaidibia:

leave this person jare.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Ajiswaggs(m): 9:18am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

SMH..... I pray you wake up quickly. Since you no believe all this are real, then enter a shrine and destroy it na to test your believe.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Tingotoe: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na small she for say mountain of fire ministry,lol. Mountain of,mountain of,mountain of. Fear sef dey catch the woman as she dey call mountain,she for do mistake say mountain of fire ministry na.
And what's so special about MFM? Aren't they all in the same racket?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by statesman6: 9:19am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

You believe charms no dey work coz you knw nothing about this world. You just believe what your pastors told u. If u see life experience u go knw sey charm dey

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Devil Has Just Disgraced one of His Own,
The Devil Has No Free Gift
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Manna4Gurls: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

E dey work wella. Don't be deceived

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by ebbo(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Religious clerics are fetish that's why your wife respects her GO and Imam more than you.

Pls remove iman out of this. Imans don't preach for women rather female mallamas are the ones that usually preach for women. There is no money or business in Islamic faith.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
KingofTheStreet:
juju doesnt work?
I'm surprise you knowing it now embarassed
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by ictplotter(m): 9:21am On Aug 05, 2022
judedwriter:
So many pastors, so many churches, only few are genuinely called.
What is so many pastors and churches? I tell you authoritatively that nobody do church business with ordinary eye in Nigeria today. All of them ar involve in one form of ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Kaiser20: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
Why is he exposing his client? I am not in support of the client though
This is a Nollywood movie.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by rajiedreez: 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Hmm
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Twemi(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Na mini babalawo be most of those pastors. The real pastors are just few.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Mercury12(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Angrygoat:
Na small she for say mountain of fire ministry,lol. Mountain of,mountain of,mountain of. Fear sef dey catch the woman as she dey call mountain,she for do mistake say mountain of fire ministry na.
what type of play is that? grin
That one fit choke her o cheesy
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by soullove1881(m): 9:22am On Aug 05, 2022
Thomthom:
How wish she mentioned mountain of fire I for no believe the video.. Reasons you self supposed know Churches wey God dey.. And other Churches wey get yahoo pastors.. All this yahoo pastors are new Churches with power which i dont know were they got it from to do fake Miracles.. Am not a member of MFM but Churches dey wey you go mention for Bad thing wey people no go believe

Lol
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by IgOga(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
CAN over to you shocked
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by denigma2(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
None of them was genuinely called. Deceptive lot.
judedwriter:
So many pastors, so many churches, only few are genuinely called.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by VeryWickedGoat: 9:23am On Aug 05, 2022
ebbo:

Pls remove iman out of this. Imans don't preach for women rather female mallamas are the ones that usually preach for women. There is no money or business in Islamic faith.

So how do they always end up impregnating underaged toddlers?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042: 9:24am On Aug 05, 2022
Manna4Gurls:

E dey work wella. Don't be deceived
Have you been or seen a victim?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Igbos and d craze for money
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Ajiswaggs:
SMH..... I pray you wake up quickly. Since you no believe all this are real, then enter a shrine and destroy it na to test your believe.
Nothing will happen, i don't such things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hidden Camera Exposes Nigerian Priest Performing Fake Miracle At Crusade / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) / Mary's Command For Catholics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.