Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) (57761 Views)

Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video) / Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by 8stargeneral: 9:27am On Aug 05, 2022
Fake
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
Why is he exposing his client? I am not in support of the client though

That’s the absurd part of the whole story. Why expose your client?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by KingofTheStreet: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
I'm surprise you knowing it now embarassed
i feel like crying for u

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by advanceDNA: 9:28am On Aug 05, 2022
Samfloxin:

Exactly....believe bloggers at your own expense...looks like a movie to me

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by temiyato(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2022
This one na LOCAL naaaa. Only the gurus will understand.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by dalass(f): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2022
FREEMADNESS:
Am not surprised Sha.
90% of our so called pastors and Alfa are spiritually fortified (jazz tinz)

There's this popular pastor I met in a coven was shocked wen I sighted the man of God.

I walked up to him and he confirmed to me that most of them get their powers from this source or beyond.

IF UNA LIKE BELIEVE, IF UNA NO LIKE NO BELIEVE.
THERE'S NO PROOF TO WHAT I JUST TYPE.

BUT NA HONEST TRUTH UNA JST READ.

I should have checked out your monicker before the trash you wrote
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:29am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Perocom(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424907/pastor-meets-native-doctor-shrine-charm-church-photo-video/

When she starts performing miracle, gullible members will start sinking, defending her powers as if they knew the source. The Bible said the power of the devil is DECEPTION, know this and know peace
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Amb1045(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

Anyways, i blame mr. Buhari and his Pro Max for this sad
stop talking nonsense please. Unless you have not witness the real power in African traditionist, udeshi dee work, punch and fall dee work, many charms dee work, magic is real too, disappearing from one location to another dee work. Open your mind you will see things. White man saw the power in African traditional early reasons why they try to destroy it with their imaginary God. Back then in my community you can't steal or take something that do not belong to you straight to grave. You can't even lie in my community straight to grave. Every compound has their own herbs for treatment of any disease. Straight forwardness was life from where I come from. Now they're using unimaginable God to destroy tradition. Back then bring any evil to my community na from road community land go dee flog you. I have seen and witness all these.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by mastermaestro(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Two mad people. grin
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Ignorance. Shey your forefathers that believed in Amadioha, ekwensu, sango,etc, never saw any signs and wonders of the gods and are foolish. Keep deceiving yourself. The greatest trick the devil ever played is to make ignorant Humans like you believe he doesn't exist.
Mere stuff created to decieve the gullibles.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Sleekfingers: 9:30am On Aug 05, 2022
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:32am On Aug 05, 2022
Many of these self acclaimed ministers are part of those condemning Muslim/Muslim tickets o. Thank God we faithful servants of God like that of RCCG, Deeper Life Church and MFM who will never come out to express their personal intereststs to the world. You're free to add your own if you are convince of their messages o
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:34am On Aug 05, 2022
Amb1045:
stop talking nonsense please. Unless you have not witness the real power in African traditionist, udeshi dee work, punch and fall dee work, many charms dee work, magic is real too, disappearing from one location to another dee work. Open your mind you will see things
Mere Imaginations.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by arantess: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Thomthom:
How wish she mentioned mountain of fire I for no believe the video.. Reasons you self supposed know Churches wey God dey.. And other Churches wey get yahoo pastors.. All this yahoo pastors are new Churches with power which i dont know were they got it from to do fake Miracles.. Am not a member of MFM but Churches dey wey you go mention for Bad thing wey people no go believe
But Jesus said those who believe shall do greater things than He did while on earth
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Staged!
Mitschwwwww
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by obotematics: 9:35am On Aug 05, 2022
Fear women prophetprenuer and seers.
See the desperation
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by jrusky(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:
Juju or charms doesn't work, i don't know when people would start understanding this.

Young man be guided don't dare those people.

Who told you juju don't work? Pls if you belief juju don't work any herbalist in your village pls go and slap him and still tell him he can not do anything just for you to test the microphone bro I can bet you if u try such in Abia you go waka reach Aflao border in Ghana you just started, if na Port Harcourt u dey u go waka reach Brazzaville in Congo u just started.

Do what I said if truly u are a man enough and juju no dey work.

U neva jam Rock, ur eyes go clear, don't mind your business dey form almighty there u hear?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by godwon01(m): 9:38am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

It works if your spirit align with it and has limited power.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Padipadi(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
Samfloxin:
It may be a skit. Something is not adding up. No sane minister of God ll patronise traditionalists and no sane traditionalists/minister ll allow themselves to be filmed in comprising situation like this.
Bloggers, skit makers are now as desperate as Nigerian politicians.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Cypress042(m): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
jrusky:

Young man be guided don't dare those people.

Who told you juju don't work? Pls if you belief juju don't work any herbalist in your village pls go and slap him and still tell him he can not do anything just for you to test the microphone bro I can bet you if u try such in Abia you go waka reach Aflao border in Ghana you just started, if na Port Harcourt u dey u go waka reach Brazzaville in Congo u just started.

Do what I said if truly u are a man enough and juju no dey work.

U neva jam Rock, ur eyes go clear, don't mind your business dey form almighty there u hear?
Have you been a victim of juju before?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Sterope(f): 9:40am On Aug 05, 2022
The name of her church is a dead giveaway. No Christ conscious Christian should attend a church that preaches material things.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by RepoMan007: 9:41am On Aug 05, 2022
She is not a real pastor.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Killermamba: 9:44am On Aug 05, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://igberetvnews.com/1424907/pastor-meets-native-doctor-shrine-charm-church-photo-video/
na so God go dey disgrace all of una wey dey spoil the name of God.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by Emoc: 9:51am On Aug 05, 2022
No "client" was exposed.
Deliberately hiding her face, may be a setup to ruin the ministry that was mentioned.

Samfloxin:
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by CasNova: 9:58am On Aug 05, 2022
Well, it is another case of 'Stanley meets Mutesa'.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by mecuries(m): 9:59am On Aug 05, 2022
judedwriter:
So many pastors, so many churches, only few are genuinely called.
are there any genuinely called?
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by judedwriter(m): 10:01am On Aug 05, 2022
mecuries:
are there any genuinely called?

Yes, I am genuinely called grin

And some others like adeboye, oyedepo, oyakhilome, suleman, idahosa etc.
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by cosmos1440: 10:01am On Aug 05, 2022
The cleric who identified herself as Prophetess Amaka Uba, gave the name of her church as "Mountain of Prosper Ministry".

Na dem
Peter-Pandora-Him-Too-Dey-Lie-Obi people
Nkpuru-nmiri people
Ndi déveloper
Deceitful bunch

1 Like

Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by SURVBenedict01(m): 10:05am On Aug 05, 2022
Scripted or setup the message is passed
Re: Pastor Meets Native Doctor In His Shrine For A Charm For Her Church (Pix, Video) by newnigerdelta00: 10:11am On Aug 05, 2022
Cypress042:

Peter and lies 5&6

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dual Carriageway Constructed By Dunamis Church In Mararaba, Nasarawa (Photos) / Pastor Timothy Ngwu Impregnates 20 Church Members In Enugu / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.