Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) (906 Views)

Please Look At My Balls And Tell Me What Kind Of Infection It Is..please / Acne: How Do I Get Rid Of This? (photos) / Treating A Vaginal Yeast Infection Can Relieve Symptoms Within A Few Days (2) (3) (4)

Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Can we say it's Dirtiness or what??
It looks very disgusting.
I surpose Bleep the girl, but as I see this, omoo my Dick fall back, I can't take such a Risks. she decided to fall sleep, then I decided to take dis picture.

All this Ashawo girls in Owerri.

Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Bluntguy: 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
Monkey yansh.
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Romanoff(f): 2:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
It's not an infection or dirtiness.

It's friction burn. Her thighs rub together when she walks and she probably doesn't wear tights. Tights can prevent such friction burn.

Also, keeping that place well moisturized can also reduce it.

She will need to use a lightening cream to lighten the place up while she moisturizes well and wear tights when she's going out.

How you take snap this pishur?

Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by eleko1: 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
cheesy grin overHEATING pusi lipsrsealed
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Romanoff:

It's friction burn. Her thighs rub together when she walks and she probably doesn't wear tights. Tights can prevent such friction burn.

She will need to use a lightening cream to lighten the place up while she moisturizes well and wear tights when she's going out.

So u fit put ur Dick Raw or with CD inside dat Nyash
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Romanoff(f): 2:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

So u fit put ur Dick Raw or with CD inside dat Nyash

I'm not a guy and you don't have to be so vulgar.
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
eleko1:
cheesy grin overHEATING pusi lipsrsealed
De tin look like STD Skin infections way don stay inside her body 4 a long time without treatment,,
U no see de spots abi pimples inside dat black tin angry
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by eleko1: 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2022
embarassed lipsrsealed this type go tell u to switch off light and the s3x staved man go lick the maggots and dive his entire life in.
Lewisjohnson:
Can we say it's Dirtiness or what??
It looks very disgusting.
I surpose Bleep the girl, them as I see this, omoo my Dick fall back, I can't take such a Risks. she decided to fall sleep, then I decided to take dis picture.

All this Ashawo girls in Owerri.
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by pyyxxaro: 2:46pm On Aug 02, 2022
Chidinma don disgrace herself again embarassed
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by eleko1: 2:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
lipsrsealed bleach cream never reach soak away
Lewisjohnson:

De tin look like STD Skin infections way don stay inside her body 4 a long time without treatment,,
U no see de spots abi pimples inside dat black tin angry
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 02, 2022
eleko1:
embarassed lipsrsealed this type go tell u to switch off light and the s3x staved man go lick the maggots and dive his entire life in.
As a Bad Gee way I be, b4 I bleep u, I go 1st see ur Laps nd Puna, if I see any Skin Rash or pimples, omoo I no do.
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 02, 2022
pyyxxaro:
Chidinma don disgrace herself again embarassed
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
eleko1:
lipsrsealed bleach cream never reach soak away
Thing way I see wit my Eyes,
Guy dat tin no be bleaching,,,, dat tin looks like Scabies abi Syphilis way don Mature 4 years
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by eleko1: 2:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
I grin mean she go use bleach cream make it light but the crack go still show.Only pussocology ardent can detect such diseases angry
Lewisjohnson:

Thing way I see wit my Eyes,
Guy dat tin no be bleaching,,,, dat tin looks like Scabies abi Syphilis way don Mature 4 years
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Bluish44(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Romanoff:

yeah..its called jockey, its a fungi stuff...it affected me a lot too..but my own no dark like dis..probably because of the body's reaction to the bleaching cream she used
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by felixray2010(m): 7:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Yahoo boys don't use the girl...Run for your life if you are not a yahoo boy too....
Re: Which Type Of Infection Can We Call This (photos) by Romanoff(f): 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bluish44:
yeah..its called jockey, its a fungi stuff...it affected me a lot too..but my own no dark like dis..probably because of the body's reaction to the bleaching cream she used

It's not bleaching cream she used. Some people's burn gets as dark as hers cause the more the burn, the more it becomes a sore and gets dark.

Is Nailbiting Good? / How To Cure Menstrual Pain, Cramps Etc / Gap Teeth