Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) (36218 Views)

Nigerians Blast Happie Boys For Claiming OPM Pastor Raped, Impregnated Minor / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Video Of Happie Boys Apologizing To OPM Pastor While Rejecting His Latest Offer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by AfricanColumbus: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
brightDdon:

I was there this afternoon

It stated when a buss carrying illegal refined petroleum product (kpo fire),
Maybe one of the bag being used to package the product got bad and the product started dropping and got to the exhaust pipe..

The combined effort of youth and the prompt respond of the fire service help to brought the fire to a quench almost immediately.

Thank you very much.
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by daygee12: 6:35pm On Aug 02, 2022
brightDdon:

Church was not burnt...

It's was an illegal refined petroleum product that brought about the fire.
Tnx for the clarification
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by Bagu1(m): 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Why is it that, OPM pastor's response to situations of recent carries "I'm not in Nigeria"?

Make una help.
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by Professor2b: 7:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Rejected non-Israeli virgin female assassins are looking for Mr. Aguba

Guy you wicked �

Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
I noticed it during afternoon periods when I saw dark smoke in the atmosphere.
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by usedcardealerph(m): 8:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

OP, why u just concentrate to name OPM pastor Street?? Eeeh!! But the OPM pastor house dey far from where the incident happen and still no be him street....the headline for this thread no follow at all. Use ur headpan na....advise yourself o!!!
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by Samfloxin(m): 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
realestate99:

.....same Aso rock you want your Obi to enter or you want Obi to be homeless President. The disadvantage of being run by emotions is you are raw, do not think things thoroughly before spewing it out.
There are other cities in Nigeria that can house the presidential Villa. It mustn't be Abuja . After all,it was in Lagos before almajiri politicians took it forcefully to Abuja so that the seat of power will be in their land.so, go and sleep
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by jamesversion: 9:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
NwaAdazzi:
Carelessly transporting Crude oil,Is it better for hell fire to burn u Dan Crude oil,na so u hand go dey up for life

Only if you know how deep into the ground crude oil emanates, then will you know crude oil is the fuel of hell fire. grin
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by HopeNeverDies: 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Can I send u a mail? Lol
LoveFayfay:

Hello you
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by naikeboy(m): 9:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shell again with there pipeline catching fire...
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cypress042:
I pity the owner of the vehicle conveying the bunkery product.

He is in huge problem. Believe me Wike will transfer all the PDP frustration on him without thinking twice cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by electhnd(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2022
Just because he endorsed peter obi, we won't stop our support for him
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by Successkay12(m): 12:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Penguin2:
Tell them that burning churches will not stop the church from supporting Peter Obi.

Ndi ala!

U get sense at all? Can u read?
Re: Huge Fire On OPM Pastor Chinyere's Street In Port Harcourt (Video, Pics) by 12tribesww: 6:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
IS KING SOLOMON IN THE BIBLE A BLACK MAN? WATCH AND LEARN HERE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUC3oomhFms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shiites Give A Drawing Of Jesus To Christians In Bauchi To Promote Peace / Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in Sosoliso Plane Crash / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.