Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri (42111 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Temptee101(m): 6:04pm On Aug 02, 2022
In as much as Rhino rat shouldn't be taken seriously and he's fast losing his relevance, tinubu is not only a drug lord, he is criminal and corruption runs in his veins.

Anybody who buys delegates can never govern well.

Tinubu is a desperate criminal

Vote Peter Obi for fresh air.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Invest4growth: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Thank you oo. You do well! Abi what do we with you again?
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by eleko1: 6:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
undecided
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by seguno2: 6:06pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
Why should such a person aspire to be president?

Either because he thinks we have enough mumus to make him president?
Or he knows we have enough mumus to make him president?
Which one of the two is correct

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Lastborn0074: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please nairalanders, help me out. I'm stranded, having been hypnotized and defrauded where I traveled to buy my goods. The only thing left with me is an empty wallet and my ATM and I have to travel back home. Please nothing is too small. 2059014026 FCMB. God bless you.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by mariahAngel(f): 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
descarado:

Seun is all about posts that will generate traffic.

Remove anything about igbo and connected to igboland, nairaland will die a natural death.
He knows what he is doing.

I'm even surprised they pushed this one to the front page.

Concerning this topic, I'm yet to know the kind of game Reno is playing though.

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Cantonese: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2022
No sense.

I am not a BAT supporter, but I think that we should have some decorum with this matter of the presidency. I think Omokri just speaks without being reasonable in any way.

I need to ask:

1. What qualifies a person to be a “drug lord”?

2. Does a forfeiture of $460k qualify one to be addressed as a lord?

3. If BAT was a drug lord in 1990, how then would Omokri address Kyari as a member of a drug cartel?

4. When will Omokri come to terms with the fact that GEJ lost in 2015 and must move on?

I am an OBI supporter. We ONLY discuss issues and how to make our nation better.

OBI is the way forward.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 6:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
There's nothing like a plea bargain without conviction.
It is not possible.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Reference(m): 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
This man is better served promoting his principal.
Telling us what an Atiku presidency will do for Nigeria in solving the mountain of challenges facing this nation.... not this.
Honestly, this democracy thing is just not working properly in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Drealtitan1: 6:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
Rhino omokomo does not have any new thing to say,its just an old news being recycled to please his benefactor.The guy na confirmed mugu,person go get drug case with US and him go still dey enter and come out like thatna him get US abi na winch?We no see how dem chase Kashamu till his death and even Alams?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Enahjay28(m): 6:12pm On Aug 02, 2022
myeri:
Omo Nawa.

In a sane country, Tinubu would have withdrawn from the race by now.
noo let him not withdraw , forming jagaban, his Waterloo is right in front waiting for him . He who the gods want to kill........

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by shinealight(m): 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
AquaBekee:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/02/more-facts-about-tinubus-drug-proceeds-forfeiture/amp/

I think Reno Omokri is just another jobless goon paid to create as much distraction as possible for the Jagaban’s camp.
If Remi Tinubu is only 61 years old, does it make sense that Bola Tinubu who has been married to her for some 40 years can be 86 years old…a difference of 25 years in age for a pretty lady like Remi Tinubu? No be juju be dat? ...it doesn’t wash, now does it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Babaken(m): 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
More was said about Buhari yet he won election twice.

If we are to compare and contrast the antecedents of those in race with Tinubu without prejudice, sentiment or lies, Tinubu is ahead.

God bless Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the incoming GCFR.

#TinuMa2023
The biggest failure is when you fail to correct the reason why you fail in the first time when you have the opportunity to correct it.

AM sure Nigeria will not make the mistake again.

Obi is a force
AM ON PETERSIDE.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by threesome2: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ok
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Walealoba(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cantonese:
No sense
sir please check my signature
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
No insults please, can someone explain to me why he didn't spend time in jail for his drug crimes?

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by backnbeta(f): 6:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Unfortunately, the race is tending towards him or Atiku and I'd rather have this "drug lord" than an Atiku who will use our money to develop Cameroon like bubu did with Niger while using the rest of the fund to continue islamisation where Bubu left it undecided

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by usagee36: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Point of correction, he can lose his green card if he lived outside the US for 6months and 1 day. But these men won't care because they have amassed illegal wealth and can buy citizenship anywhere. If seyi was born American, he can file for him but that brings him back to green card. A crime with a green card can get you deported. Some deportation are kept private if he has a plea deal. The reason remi remained with tinubu is because of money and their darker secrets.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Walealoba(m): 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Drealtitan1:
Rhino omokomo does not have any new thing to say,its just an old news being recycled to please his benefactor.The guy na confirmed mugu,person go get drug case with US and him go still dey enter and come out like thatna him get US abi na winch?We no see how dem chase Kashamu till his death and even Alams?

sir please check my signature
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by securitywatch50: 6:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Indepth analysis of the drug Man

Obedient people are Yusuful

The truth is always bitter
But it must be said

Obi movement is a goal

We move eeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by ATLIEN2027: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Peter Obi- tuary's in law is till in US prison for drug trafficking with the pandora man. But na Tinubu these clowns want to wail and cry about.
Let Peter Obi- tuary tell us what be knowns about his in law that they sole.drugs together did to land in US jail.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Richy4(m): 6:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
As he's talking, he's providing dates, links and evidence...
This man is kinda smart and indeed the son of a lawyer smiley
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Temptee101(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
More was said about Buhari yet he won election twice.

If we are to compare and contrast the antecedents of those in race with Tinubu without prejudice, sentiment or lies, Tinubu is ahead.

God bless Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the incoming GCFR.
#TinuMa2023

Hahahahahahaha! See this one, you are still living in dark ages if you still think 2022 is 2015 and also that Buhari is tinubu.

I pity you.. hahahaha

The bible says in Isaiah 1:19; "If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land "

I want to eat the good of Nigeria, that's why I'm Obidient

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

Drugnibu urchins hailing Reno for attacking PO, will now start crying and wailing.

Urchins have no conscience

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Arysexy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
ATLIEN2027:
Peter Obi- tuary's in law is till in US prison for drug trafficking with the pandora man. But na Tinubu these clowns want to wail and cry about.
Let Peter Obi- tuary tell us what be knowns about his in law that they sole.drugs together did to land in US jail.

Senseless urchins now claim idiot Reno is OBIdient.

When will urchins have sense?

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by buhariguy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
God1000:
Why should such a person aspire to be president?
and so,
The story does not even add up
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by updatedws: 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno is a cunning man. This is how he writes.
When he wants to attack Obi/igbos, he injects some lines that glorifies the yorubas and get some of them onboard his mission.

Too, when he wants to attack Tinubu/Yorubas, he injects lines that interest the igbos.

Did you noticed how he cunningly called Tinubu's wife; Igbo-hating Remi Tinubu.
The question is, why drag the igbos into this?

Another observation

Did u notice he no longer adds #BuhariTomentor to his article because he needs the Northerners for his Atiku project?

Listen to the snake at ur peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by jaxxy(m): 6:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
Another rehash of the same old tale from 1993.

Tinubu was not found guilty of any crime and continues to visit the USA at will.

Meanwhile Atiku abandoned the USA since him and his Igbo wife were found to be culpable in money laundering and receiving bribes.

Huge drug money in ur account bt u are not guilty bt diezani, dasuki and kyari are guilty. grin undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Signs Three Bills Into Law As Acting President / Traditional Rulers Walk Out On Osinbajo In Delta State (Pics, Video) / Edward Onoja Slams Omoyele Sowore Over His 'Prayer' For His Daughter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.