Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri (42147 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by EwebSolution: 7:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
wetin we no go hear from this politicians.......like say na only naija be the only country

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
Everlastingson:

Stop lying, you are a Yoruba Muslim Weevil!!!! Your tribalism is dead. If you're not evil there is no way you would want APC to remain in power. You're absolutely foolish for making this senseless post.
keep crying on my mention grin grin
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by thisweekng: 7:55pm On Aug 02, 2022
After her husband divorced her Korra Obidi say she will not marry again that institution is not easy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ct5lR2eJ0MI

Korra Obidi has said that she doesn't think she will ever get married again and she gave reasons for her conclusion.

The mother-of-two, whose husband announced he was divorcing her just 5 days after they welcomed their second child, said she really tried in her marriage.

She said she cooked all sorts of meals, gave him "doggy style, trampoline style, elephant syle", bought sexy lingeries, and did everything else a wife is expected to do.

She added that she gave her all to that "institution" but the institution is not easy.

She then warned that no man should marry her.

She explained that when she was married, she had to tone down her personality and other things out of respect for the man.

She added that she now has her space to herself to do as she likes and she loves the freedom.

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Everlastingson: 7:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Artiiclebeast:
To think that Reno is doing all these not because he has so much love for Nigeria nor genuinely wishes to see Nigeria begin to emerge from the doldrums it is presently enmeshed in is truly mind-boggling and nauseating for a man who tries to eulogize himself to no end and believes he is super intelligent.

How someone who touts himself as a UK-trained lawyer and an intelligent being could be this cheap and at the same time unintelligent has emboldened me to dare to raise and hold my head up high even with my highest qualification of an O'level.

How low can one get to be so selfish, self-centered, and greedy all at the same time, Reno.

So, because you feel the urge and need to get back within the corridors of power just like so many also supporting the Batty one, and including most of the people edging Obi on, you'd deliberately choose to be silly, clever by half, and even stoop as low as to sell your conscience and children's future to an equally known and certified thief, Atiku. Not just that, this is a man whose business ally a former US House of Rep member was indicted and sentenced for bribe taking from no one other than Atiku, his minions, and business fronts?

Atiku, a man who is part of the reason why you are currently on exile and out of a job like the one you had while GEJ held sway?

This same Atiku that ganged up with his fellow Alibabas to prop up Buhari against your boss in the hopes that he'd hand over the coffers to them to do as they wish and thereby rendered you an orphan economically and socially?

This same man who's only source to his immense wealth todaycan only be traced back to his time as a thieving custom officer and then the VP, a position he rougely maximised to corner more state fund and assets for himself?

Reno, this one no be ordinary hand. I am confident that someone has cast a spell on you or karma is just working on bringing you down to your knees.

Perhaps you need to get back to the mother of your kids and beg for her forgiveness because there's certainly something wrong somewhere with you.

If you were doing any of these out of personal conviction and genuine hopes for a better Nigeria I would have understood but that you could descent this low for a selfish interest is disgusting.

FFK is even better than you.

I'd leave you to the Batified and Obidient one's to roast further.

Below is part of my take on today's Nigeria and the forthcoming election on a different thread:

This is why I won't stop hammering on the fact that I feel sorry for Peter Obi particularly because he is set to get himself and everything he has built for himself muddled up and rubbished by this move.

How he intend to retrieve Nigeria from these demons in control of it without getting scathed, demonized and outrightly sabotaged on all fronts will be historic but impossible at the moment.

For instance, how do you see an Obi's Presidency rolling back on a rogue like Atiku, a man he holds in high esteem and can barely speak directly to him on issues regarding the country and how he isnt fit to lead the country of the current doldrums because he is and has been a part of it.

I wonder who among the current Hester's can truly go berserk on these demons without indirectly hurting himself because they all are intertwined demonically in one way or the other.

How anyone expects Obi to remain Obidient as a President to dislodge these hydra-headed demons to rescue Nigeria from their evil grip to better the lots of the general citizenry still beats my imagination.

For the records, these demons have succeeded to an extent to corner every facet of the country for themselves and should anyone President come in with the hopes to untangle their grips, he'll be met with stiff resistance.

For instance, to actualize such a poor dream in today's Nigeria, you'd need a Civil service in tune with your vision and dreams. One would need an entire armed force loyal only to the state and citizenry.

But what do we have in today's Nigeria?

These demons have their reaches and proxies strategically positioned on all fronts down to the Arsehole rock where the so-called President intends to be calling the shots from.

When you hear their rhetoric of 'we'll make the country ungovernable for you", it's no joke or a mere talk, they have the wherewithal and the capacity to carry out these threats through their insider and external loyalists.

Nigerian youths need to wake up and dare to think a notch up to understand so much about what we presently call a country, the ills bedevilling it, and how most of these can begin to be tackled and corrected one block at a time because it will take years.

An Obi can't even fix the rot as it is in 30 years and I make bold to say, in 1 year into Obi's reign, majority of today's Obidient's will find an appropriate name for him as a result of the economic and security melee that'd follow his ascension.
This will make so many openly apologise to Buhari and wish he was still in charge not because his administration is the most fantastic but because the present always gets worse than the former in Nigerian politics.

The enemies of the country are massive and a movement and it will take a systematic and concerted effort of educating the populace to open their eyes to these many ill and dissuade them from getting unnecessarily excited over the same covet circle of people holding them down.

The summary of all you said about Peter Obi is that you do not know the man.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Artiiclebeast: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2022
Cantonese:

Great response.

Sometimes I wonder too if we can be taken back into time. Now I am talking about the emergence of Jerry Rawlings in Ghana. Can we have such a person? I do not see it happening. Our country has been bitterly divided along ethnic and religious lines.

What should be the way forward? Can we afford to remain silent in the face of the daily catastrophe going on?

It is gravely disheartening.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Evergreen12345(f): 8:09pm On Aug 02, 2022
Your Tinubu is not qualified to be whatsapp admin president Sir
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by franudi: 8:10pm On Aug 02, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi is the next president of Nigeria.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
TinubuNG:
That thief is going to be your president come 2023, deal with that undecided
President of thieves and drug addicts but not president of Nigeria
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:
More was said about Buhari yet he won election twice.

If we are to compare and contrast the antecedents of those in race with Tinubu without prejudice, sentiment or lies, Tinubu is ahead.

God bless Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu, the incoming GCFR.

#TinuMa2023

He won because illiterate dey control the votings empire of Nigeria, just make 70percent aware. It’s finish.

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Houstency(m): 8:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

If we are to compare and contrast the antecedents of those in race with Tinubu without prejudice, sentiment or lies, Tinubu is ahead.

#TinuMa2023

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
ThatFairGuy1:

#TinuMa2023

He won because illiterate dey control the votings empire of Nigeria, just make 70percent aware. It’s finish. They can’t think for themselves, the illiterates and educated illiterate who lack research methodology, Nigeria 2022, stil never build foundation, everything yagayaga
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
funinoo:
Reno will meet his Waterloo soon

Because he said the truth? When he attacks Obi you hail him but when he unveils the truth about your principal's past, you wish him evil
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by shinealight(m): 8:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
AquaBekee:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/02/more-facts-about-tinubus-drug-proceeds-forfeiture/amp/

A load of bunkum from Reno as usual. If the FBI had any evidence to support the suggestion that the money involved was drug money, the money would not only have been confiscated by the US Authorities but the persons involved would have been prosecuted and if found guilty, sentenced accordingly. There could have been no plea bargain where provable drug money is involved. The rest of the story is nothing but hogwash!! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by BENEAMATA: 8:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno . Where do we even begin ? FBI would let a busted drug lord they've been on his tail off the hook by just agreeing to cash forfeiture ? Nothing like all known assets frozen / seized with a jail term ? El chapo , noriega comes to mind ? So erm , a drug lord from what i gathered went into " a protracted litigation " to have the seized funds given back when he should be contracting all the best criminal lawyers to save him from 35 to life jail term with all assets seized to boot ?

So you're telling me US Federal authorities , armed with evidence that proves Tinubu is the head or one of the leaders of a drug cartel as you've painted it and the judicial system let him off after , wait for it , " reaching a $460,000 settlement " in the form of forfeiture ? Are you okay mr Omokri ? From crime docu-series i've watched on cable networks long ago , do you know what even growing /possesing cannabis the size of not more than three large paint bucket can cost a bonafide citizen in the US if caught ? Your home , your money , whether or not there is evidence you acquire them legitimately and definitely a jail term and this one is telling us A nigerian drug lord with a green card is allowed to walk with nothing more than as slap on the wrist ! ?

The court judgement just heavily point to the fact that the former governor is guilty by association and his punishment is similar to what a certain roman Abramovich suffered in the hands of the UK government where all we read is that they " have strong evidence " that linked the former chelsea owner to the head of the russian government but , are still yet to present the evidence . Just like the US government before them said about WMD in Iraq . I'll choose Professor Osinbajo anytime over this Tinubu in his present state ,but this Reno fellow is making it difficult not to pause and think why so much hate for one man .Why don't you and your ilks let us know about the muiz akande , if you really care about the truth as in idid he also get to walk free after seizing money from him ? Was he tried ? Surely , he would have squealed on his partner ( Tinubu ) or something to get a soft landing as did bobo chicago as you would have us believe .

2 Likes

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by BENEAMATA: 8:33pm On Aug 02, 2022
shinealight:

A load of bunkum from Reno as usual. If the FBI had any evidence to support the suggestion that the money involved was drug money, the money would not only have been confiscated by the US Authorities but the persons involved would have been prosecuted and if found guilty, sentenced accordingly. There could have been no deal bargain where provable drug money is involved. The rest of the story is nothing but hogwash!! shocked shocked
your name will live long and so will you . Can you imagine this hogwash ? And the dude even boasted of being a law graduate whatever .

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
I don't even like Tulumbu but this ediot I don't take him serious any longer .
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Please did you read this piece at all or you just came to the comment port to attack? The piece said and I quote.
"Being able to ingress and egress the United States is not proof that he has been exonerated. If a US permanent resident is convicted and imprisoned and serves his sentence, he can fly in and out of America without hindrance.

The only persons who would not be able to enter America upon such a conviction are non-citizen aliens, of which Bola Tinubu is clearly not an alien.

The grounds for inadmissibility into the United States are found in Section 212(a) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (I.N.A.) and they do not apply to Bola Tinubu".
If you had taken time to read and comprehend this piece, you would have saved yourself this embarrassment. I know that there was a time that plead bargain was rampant in Nigeria. Does that absolved those that plead bargained? That was what Tinubu did, which is tantamount to admission of guilt or I did, take what I stole and let me go.
If I may ask you. If thief take you property and you later knew and collected them from him. Does that absolved him not to be called thief?
Please stop embarrassing yourself and pray such never happen to your family or loved ones.

Was Tinubu jailed?

Plea bargains inlvolve guilt. So what did he plead guilty to?

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Dayvidblue: 9:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
etrouble:
Tinubu was the topic of discussion yesterday. Tinubu is the topic today. Tinubu will still be the topic tomorrow.

Nobody discusses about idiots and nincompoops.
Nah! People discuss idiots as long as they are rich idiots, and that idiot wants to attain more than is attainable for an idiot.
So if people start to gossip you, don't start feeling important.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Olurondo: 9:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno Omokri has a lot of problems.I pity him!Instead of him to focus of redeeming the very poor image of the candidate he is supporting in person of Atiku Abubakar, he has decided to ignorantly chase the wild wind.Atiku Abubakar sabotaged the electricity sector of Nigeria.Atiku was involved in a scandal of fraudently collecting $500,000 bribe from US Congressman man Jefferson.Jefferson is in jail now in US while Atiku is walking scot free in Nigeria.How shameless and tactless can Reno Omokri be?

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by stanluiz(m): 9:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Throwback:
Another rehash of the same old tale from 1993.

Tinubu was not found guilty of any crime and continues to visit the USA at will.

Meanwhile Atiku abandoned the USA since him and his Igbo wife were found to be culpable in money laundering and receiving bribes.
So why did he forfeit the drug money to tell US government.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by seunjungle1(m): 9:18pm On Aug 02, 2022
Reno is physically and spiritually confused..
Do you think USA is so corrupt like your mother land Nigeria to have freed somebody with the case of narcotics.
Only gullible ones will masturbate on this fallacy.
Reno the great nincompoop

1 Like

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by etrouble: 9:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Tinubu is a thief

How about your father! What is he?
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by brumeikperikpe: 9:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
I've never liked reading the so-called Reno Omokri. I see him as somebody mentally unbalanced & in a hurry to destroy himself. In this one, he purports to be denigrating Tinubu & at the same time justifying him for the presidency by declaring the APC candidate as "the best served governor ever". Only a lunatic speaks with both sides of the mouth. I didn't like Tinubu because of his arrogant pursuit of power, but none of his traducers has been able to prove anything against him beyond reasonable doubts. Just adventure into jealousy & envy.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by SamOchuko: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2022
AquaBekee:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/08/02/more-facts-about-tinubus-drug-proceeds-forfeiture/amp/

The guys response was rather rude and defaming but yours isn’t, you said same thing about POs supporters when they served you same dish you’ve been serving others, you are quick in insulting and defaming people but you can’t take it when same is done to you, rubbish
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by kabasa24: 10:59pm On Aug 02, 2022
YOUR USELESS PRINCIPAL ATIKU WHO ACCEPTED ON NATIONAL TV THAT HE IS A SMAGLER DURING HIS DAYS AS A CUSTOM OFFICER. DO U KNOW HOW MANY YEARS HE USED IN SMAGLLING DRUGS AND ARMS . IDIOT RENO
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by MartinsGenius: 11:44pm On Aug 02, 2022
AquaBekee:

Agbado cassava man is finished, Reno omokri has stated the obvious facts , can his dummies lousy urchins defend this , definitely not , the truth speaks for itself if tinubu was not a drug baron why did he allow the proceeds dollars to be in his bank account and if he is not a drug baron why did he not fight the case with the United States government FBI rather than forfeit the money in his account to united states', if a thief is caught he surrender even money and everything it means he accepted to be guilty and committed that crime, agbado cassava is a criminal, a drug baron emperor as early as 1990s damn this man has been terrorising the world imagine he now wants to come and rule Nigeria never it will Never happen, tinubu will never smell that presidential seat.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by abbey621(m): 12:44am On Aug 03, 2022
rusher14:

Was Tinubu jailed?

Plea bargains inlvolve guilt. So what sid he plead guilty to?

Point of correction, plea bargains does not always indicate guilt, it can be an admission of no contest. In fact most plea bargain are used to avoid lengthy trials or trials with circumstantial evidence that could swing both ways.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by abbey621(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2022
MartinsGenius:

Agbado cassava man is finished, Reno omokri has stated the obvious facts , can his dummies lousy urchins defend this , definitely not , the truth speaks for itself if tinubu was not a drug baron why did he allow the proceeds dollars to be in his bank account and if he is not a drug baron why did he not fight the case with the United States government FBI rather than forfeit the money in his account to united states', if a thief is caught he surrender even money and everything it means he accepted to be guilty and committed that crime, agbado cassava is a criminal, a drug baron emperor as early as 1990s damn this man has been terrorising the world imagine he now wants to come and rule Nigeria never it will Never happen, tinubu will never smell that presidential seat.

Dem don born you for early 1990s, you know how many of your uncles and aunties abroad don launder money innocently or knowingly? In fact not until 2001 did the USA started seriously educating people about the different ways money laundering is harmful to the economy including terrorism. Una go sit on Nairaland dey form Aristotle when in reality na olodo plenty pass!
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Hangulsaram: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Y'all talked about tinubu developing Lagos as if Fashola is a joke. Fasholaw as the better Governor Of Lagos. He performed exceptionally well during his tenure and it pains me to see Agbado boys giving all credits to Tinubu as if he's been Lagos Governor till date.

Voting tinubu is like Man U signing Messi at the age of 45......Age isn't on his side!!

We don't want another traveling President touring the world for medicals.

As in ee. They attributed everything to Tinubu, forgetting that Lagos was once the FCT, denying great man Like Lateef Jakande the first executive governor of Lagos state his contribution. We all knew how Burba marwa improved Lagos state and they have all been sideline for Tinubu.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Hangulsaram: 12:56am On Aug 03, 2022
brumeikperikpe:
I've never liked reading the so-called Reno Omokri. I see him as somebody mentally unbalanced & in a hurry to destroy himself. In this one, he purports to be denigrating Tinubu & at the same time justifying him for the presidency by declaring the APC candidate as "the best served governor ever". Only a lunatic speaks with both sides of the mouth. I didn't like Tinubu because of his arrogant pursuit of power, but none of his traducers has been able to prove anything against him beyond reasonable doubts. Just adventure into jealousy & envy.
Which primary school did he attend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Arrival Of Atiku In Owerri / New Tollgates' Fees: ₦200 For Cars, ₦500 For Trucks & Luxury Buses / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.