Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,030 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri (42159 Views)

Full And Unredacted Case File Of Tinubu's Drug Money Seizure - David Hundeyin / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Twitter User Reveals Tinubu's $460k Drug Proceeds Forfeiture To USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by MartinsGenius: 4:24am On Aug 03, 2022
abbey621:

Dem don born you for early 1990s, you know how many of your uncles and aunties abroad don launder money innocently or knowingly? In fact not until 2001 did the USA started seriously educating people about the different ways money laundering is harmful to the economy including terrorism. Una go sit on Nairaland dey form Aristotle when in reality na olodo plenty pass!
?
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by malali: 4:30am On Aug 03, 2022
Lovemaester:

So because of that we should vote an internationally known drug peddler into aso rock, you nor get shame. Rubbish just because of tribalism

Aso rock is for every Nigerian.
If your father wants it....let him contest.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by skywalker240(m): 4:33am On Aug 03, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

Oga shut up, why do you hate to hear the truth on Tinubu dirty past and present
And to think

Recently this same Reno was crowned Oni of Ife grin some days back
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by placeofallure(f): 4:57am On Aug 03, 2022
omoredia:
Too old for the job

Of all reasons to disqualify a presidential aspirant, you chose age. You better have another think coming.

Vintage old wine sure tastes better always.

As for Reno, let him continue to run his mouth like diarrhea, he will soon run mad!
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Blackman7: 5:14am On Aug 03, 2022
City drug lord

Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by sonofthunder: 5:15am On Aug 03, 2022
Richy4:

<<According to what was written there,There was no evidence that he did drugs..

<<A guy was caught with drugs, he started singing like a bird, mentioning all names and Tinubu's house mate was mentioned,the investigators sniffed around Tinubu as well..

<< They discovered some money in his account that he could not account where he got it from (money laundering/ drug money was assumed)

<<Since he could not account for the source of those money, he was implicated..But since he was not mentioned, Instead of going to court to testify where he got the money, he decided to forfeit all assumed assets and property he had...

I hope my summary was good enough smiley

I understand your summary and I think it's similar to mine. From what I read so far about the man, he was already a USD millionaire from the 1980's so no questions why he had such large sums of money. Probably his friends convinced him that they needed his account to be receiving/transferring proceeds of their business (drug) crimes. Obviously they wouldn't mention nature of business I guess.

It keeps happening today. Nigerians have to be careful nowadays even if your sibling or close friends needs you to take something with you across borders. We've heard so much rumours on how drugs are hidden in almost anything.

Because I know the US will always try and get a conviction if they have evidence against. The best you'll get is a lower sentence and not outright suspension of sentence.

I'm just trying to make sense of the chronic hatred for the man anyways.

Thanks for your ideas ���
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 5:24am On Aug 03, 2022
abbey621:

Point of correction, plea bargains does not always indicate guilt, it can be an admission of no contest. In fact most plea bargain are used to avoid lengthy trials or trials with circumstantial evidence that could swing both ways.

It would be boldly stated on the docket.

In a criminal proceeding it must have a criminal implication.

Where is it?
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Haywhy3579: 6:47am On Aug 03, 2022
francis5051:
sir please can you give me like 3 meaningful reasons why you supporting tinubu and shettima I mean what did you see in them tell me please because I keep wandering
And which three good reason were u also supporting obi if not for Igbo agender and also fake lies like he will turn the economy up maybe by making 1 dollar to equal 200 naira. Obi willl be worst president of Nigeria after a year in offfice. No clue or strategy but he just want to become the president and some gaulible are buying into his lies
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by omoredia: 7:18am On Aug 03, 2022
Even in the Labour market u get disqualified if you get too old. He is too old and too frail for the job. He should go and rest

placeofallure:

Of all reasons to disqualify a presidential aspirant, you chose age. You better have another think coming.

Vintage old wine sure tastes better always.

As for Reno, let him continue to run his mouth like diarrhea, he will soon run mad!
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Hanndye: 8:26am On Aug 03, 2022
'Some people like to use others while some like to be used.' Some like to enslave while some like to be enslaved. Those who choose freedom have to fight a hard Battle.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by abbey621(m): 10:47am On Aug 03, 2022
rusher14:

It would be boldly stated on the docket.

In a criminal proceeding it must have a criminal implication.

Where is it?

The charges were money laundering, unsubstainted funds. There was no judgement so it would not be on any docket, just a conclusion to the case which highlights the terms of the plea bargain.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by rusher14: 11:16am On Aug 03, 2022
abbey621:

The charges were money laundering, unsubstainted funds. There was no judgement so it would not be on any docket, just a conclusion to the case which highlights the terms of the plea bargain.

If there was no judgement - there was no guilt.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by abbey621(m): 11:19am On Aug 03, 2022
rusher14:

If there was no judgement - there was no guilt.

Yea in terms of legality but in terms of public opinion, that's a guilty move. Either way we are saying the same thing, man cut a plea bargain to avoid the possibility of a lengthy trial which could prove him guilty or innocent. Those calling him a convict/drug baron are nothing but nonentities.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by VictorGeneral4(m): 2:20pm On Aug 03, 2022
Tinubu wants to deliver Nigeria from the misgovernance of APC government.
Re: More Facts About Tinubu’s Drug Proceeds Forfeiture By Reno Omokri by Lovemaester: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2022
malali:

Aso rock is for every Nigerian.
If your father wants it....let him contest.

But there are codes and mores to get there for example you should have ssce which the current occupant doesn't, you should have no criminal past which your druggie candidate is inundated with. You should be of sound mind and body which tinubu and atiku clearly don't have. So please put away your tribal sentiments and vote obidatti to save naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BREAKING: Olorogun Felix Ibru Is Dead / President Buhari Meets Adams Oshiomole In Aso Villa / Nigerians Running For British Parliamentary Seats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.